PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from across the pa****t

kruppe
03-30-2013, 05:10 PM
Just wanted to start a thread for people to say hi as they wallop each other in the guild war.
You know, hi, bash, how's it, bash, going? , bash

Hadn't pinged Ratma for a while so saw your name. Your group doing as you expected?
Very busy and we are only 30% through....

P*a*r*a*p*e*t

jonny0284
03-30-2013, 05:35 PM
Kruppe! We're in battle right now! You vs. Me! Hahaha, I'm glad to see a face not attacking. ;)

kruppe
03-30-2013, 07:42 PM
Kruppe! We're in battle right now! You vs. Me! Hahaha, I'm glad to see a face not attacking. ;)

Hey Jonny, nice to see a familiar face, hard to see where guilds are placed. Hope you guys are where you plan to be.

Perfuzzie
03-30-2013, 08:24 PM

are u by any chance level 151 jonny ?

jonny0284
03-31-2013, 03:37 AM
are u by any chance level 151 jonny ?

;) Perhaps.

Perfuzzie
03-31-2013, 08:14 AM
;) Perhaps.

i dont want to hit intelligent ppl ... they have a taste for revenge :D

GreenGuru
04-01-2013, 06:54 PM
Hey Jonny, nice to see a familiar face, hard to see where guilds are placed. Hope you guys are where you plan to be.

Seriously, I wish they would allow for viewing of more spots than just those who currently hold the 1,2,3,10,25,50 etc. spots. It'd be nice to see who's where and how many are in front or behind you. Not that you have any trouble knowing where you are FUN lol...
Seriously, you and RK should just agree to slow it down and save a bit of your money for future LTE's since you're beating #3 spot by 10mil CP's or more hah

Ratma2001
04-01-2013, 09:22 PM
Just wanted to start a thread for people to say hi as they wallop each other in the guild war.
You know, hi, bash, how's it, bash, going? , bash

Hadn't pinged Ratma for a while so saw your name. Your group doing as you expected?
Very busy and we are only 30% through....

P*a*r*a*p*e*t

Go on do it ...you know you want too, but it will have to be a MEGAHIT nowadays , yes group is cruisin where we said we would be, they joys of finding a great group has been enlightning for me, as had a blast doing it also, i will have to keep my eyes peeled for you Kruppe !, watch the RED figures go up when i do...haha...no i have bigger fish to fry in this, all my battles with FUN and The1 only beat me Once (lucky we only squared off once)! not bad for a Learner ! gotta get me some real stats soon though , starting to get pounded by certain ppls is not my idea of enjoying game ?, i will be stronger when we finish andd then its my turn.... payback always tatses better when the underdog gets up and bites back !!

Silent follower
04-01-2013, 09:40 PM
Seriously, I wish they would allow for viewing of more spots than just those who currently hold the 1,2,3,10,25,50 etc. spots. It'd be nice to see who's where and how many are in front or behind you.

In addition to that I'd like to see our battle history, who we fought against, how many points we scored & won/lost info. I haven't (should have...) tracked on paper the out come of the wars.

kruppe
04-01-2013, 10:08 PM
Seriously, I wish they would allow for viewing of more spots than just those who currently hold the 1,2,3,10,25,50 etc. spots. It'd be nice to see who's where and how many are in front or behind you. Not that you have any trouble knowing where you are FUN lol...
Seriously, you and RK should just agree to slow it down and save a bit of your money for future LTE's since you're beating #3 spot by 10mil CP's or more hah

Couldn't agree with you more. There just seem to be trigger happy people in both guilds. Ah well....kruppe will potter along, as long as there is pie

Ratma2001
04-01-2013, 10:21 PM
....kruppe will potter along, as long as there is pie

Make sure you save some pie for us Real Workers..haha