PDA

View Full Version : UK affected by clocks going forward game messed up

Totalwar
03-31-2013, 01:19 AM
UK affected by clocks going forward game messed up.

I declare war and it time out but other were able to play not in the UK were not affected.Conquest of Kings is longer active and I can't save collected gold coins.When I restart my ipad 3 the building I collected from before show up again.

This what shows when I go to Conquest of Kings.

http://i352.photobucket.com/albums/r342/totalwar_photos/IMG_0138_zpsf54347fe.png

doomnosee
03-31-2013, 01:29 AM
All gree games counters showing 00:00:00. Gree better sort this out quick with two main events ongoing at same time, but I doubt they will. Looks like the guilds and factions with fewest time zone affected players will win KA and MW events.

AndrewH
03-31-2013, 01:29 AM
Similar problem here, except energy & stamina are 0 and won't recharge, and all buildings are not ready to collect and show 00:00:00 for next collection. And I'm locked out of the war.

sister morphine
03-31-2013, 01:34 AM
Mine is fine. Did you guys happen to declare about the time UK clocks went forward? Try a delete and reinstall

Ell era
03-31-2013, 01:35 AM
Exactly the same problem. Hope it gets sorted out soon

Warmonger
03-31-2013, 01:56 AM
Same problem on this and monster quest. Have reinstalled but it made no difference. God gree are good!!!

Golzar
03-31-2013, 02:00 AM
Yeah, like everyone else, no energy, no stamina, no coin from my buildings, upgrades complete that should not be complete yet, cannot fight guild war!! Totally frustrating.

P4TR1C14N
03-31-2013, 02:07 AM
Same problem for the Dragon Warriors Guild.

This is just NOT acceptable at all GREE... the top (and for sure any other guild also) guilds can't laugh with such issues. This is a disgrace AGAIN.

We expect immediate action and solution!

P4TR1C14N

sister morphine
03-31-2013, 02:15 AM
Ok, this is weird. I just did a test attack on someone. My bars are full and stamina did not go down with the attacks I made. Money buildings are paying out and counting down properly. I could declare war if I wished but guild boss would not be pleased. The time remaining counter is not working when I'm on the Conquest screen.

So in a better position than you people, but something's balls'ed up.

EDIT: just tested energy on a map. That's going down (and restored normally with a level up), so just stamina for me so far. War is the remaining question.

l3lade2
03-31-2013, 02:15 AM
Why schedule a War over a weekend of DST changes, when GREE know full well that they have problems every time the clocks change in any countries?

CJ even posted when it all effed up 3 weeks ago in the USA saying that it's an inherent problem from when the servers were configured, and they had to "fix it" on an "at the time" basis....absoutely ridiculous, but of course getting the gem sale in before Year End is more important than everyone being able to partake in all 5 days of War of course.

sister morphine
03-31-2013, 02:16 AM
Didn't the US change times a week or two back? Perhaps another example of USA equates to the world syndrome

Tubs
03-31-2013, 02:29 AM
Total beginners programming error...seen a number of times with US to EMEA products and a scandal when you spend real cash and then can't even reap the benefit. I've experienced a number of bugs and haven't yet received compensation. Lets see if they get their act together quickly,
Tubs (Bards Tale)

UK affected by clocks going forward game messed up.

I declare war and it time out but other were able to play not in the UK were not affected.Conquest of Kings is longer active and I can't save collected gold coins.When I restart my ipad 3 the building I collected from before show up again.

This what shows when I go to Conquest of Kings.

http://i352.photobucket.com/albums/r342/totalwar_photos/IMG_0138_zpsf54347fe.png

Mango70
03-31-2013, 02:37 AM
Similar problem here, except energy & stamina are 0 and won't recharge, and all buildings are not ready to collect and show 00:00:00 for next collection. And I'm locked out of the war.

I was all happy, cause I could attack more than 4x. Stamina always full! But then I checked my gem account, I lost 200 gems... I didn't get the usual message offering you to buy a potion... Shame!

Totalwar
03-31-2013, 02:43 AM
KA seems to be back up for me now.

Ell era
03-31-2013, 02:53 AM
Back in now but got raided when I couldn't play. Down thousands. Not good enough Gree

Mango70
03-31-2013, 02:59 AM

I was all happy, cause I could attack more than 4x. Stamina always full! But then I checked my gem account, I lost 200 gems... I didn't get the usual message offering you to buy a potion... Shame!

Dirt road Joe
03-31-2013, 03:03 AM
I had the same issue as all of you! But I am in central u.s.a! When all this happened I lost all the gold in my vault. I also lost 200 gems and the timers on my upgrades got reset! On top of all that I even got raided! And I couldn't even collect anything from them!

Silent follower
03-31-2013, 03:15 AM
I declared war, and the guild chat showed that I did it 15795 days ago... After restarting KA, all messages were sent a moment ago, and I have yellow progress bar for the War... Money I collected, doesn't anymore count like it did when US changed to summer time. :(

Mango70
03-31-2013, 03:32 AM

Looks like it works again for me, but the gems are really gone... Great...

Jashinda
03-31-2013, 03:43 AM
Same problem, over turkey.. Crush

sister morphine
03-31-2013, 03:46 AM
Mine all normal again now

Totalwar
03-31-2013, 03:50 AM
Hope you guys send in a support ticket for refund of gems because there not much we can do here on the forum.If you get no joy from Gree then go to iTunes for refund.

Dirt road Joe
03-31-2013, 04:05 AM
Hope you guys send in a support ticket for refund of gems because there not much we can do here on the forum.If you get no joy from Gree then go to iTunes for refund. I sent a ticket right away! I can understand the games timing with buildings and collections etc. but I just don't understand why I lost all my gold and 200 of my gems! But we will see what support says.

Silent follower
03-31-2013, 04:06 AM
After being non-working for one hour, it started to work again thus it must be because of summer time change. It started for me when we had the 10 hours to California, and ended exactly one hour later, a few minutes ago.

Mango70
03-31-2013, 05:09 AM
Hope you guys send in a support ticket for refund of gems because there not much we can do here on the forum.If you get no joy from Gree then go to iTunes for refund.

Did so. Waiting for an answer.