PDA

View Full Version : Isnt the war..

Ruston
04-01-2013, 11:21 PM
..Kindof ruining the hidetactic?..

When the guildprotector is down and you have the entire guild open for "slapsgiving" and at the bottom of the list are a couple of lvl 100+ with the allycount of ~190?

Guess its the closest thing to goldpináta you get in this game..

The Big Weezy
04-01-2013, 11:26 PM
I don't understand the question. Is this a new dance craze all the kids are into these days? Hidetactic rhymes with didactic, I know that much for sure.

GreenGuru
04-01-2013, 11:31 PM

When the guildprotector is down and you have the entire guild open for "slapsgiving" and at the bottom of the list are a couple of lvl 100+ with the allycount of ~190?

Nice use of slapsgiving, haha. If you intend of hiding though you shouldn't have entered the war because whether it showed your ally count or not, you are bound to get hit and thus lose whatever it is you were holding on to.

sister morphine
04-01-2013, 11:34 PM

Get more allies! Does the hide tactic work anyway? I can see people with that number of allies in normal game play

Ms Pickles
04-02-2013, 04:25 AM
I can not understand why so many players have not got maximum amount allies. Why won't you want to have the most units for army and hence better stats ? Some these players are level 100+ so been playing long time but still have much inefficiency. Is there some reason I don't know ?

Mr T Perfect
04-02-2013, 04:31 AM
pickles

it is because they are saving for something - they probably power levelled like i did int he early days and are now trying to catch their stats back up doing LTQ's and raiding.

I dropped 400 allies for an experiement - found loads of overvaulted players at the bottom of my level. did a gradual increase back to max ( still working on it) and from my data the more allies you have the less likely you are to be saving.

Ms Pickles
04-02-2013, 04:39 AM
You saying they purposely have low allies so are off radar of raiders and can be safer over vault ? Seems odd to me and risky. But then why enter battle guild with such low stats and fight like skinny boy ? Obvious no over vault in guild wars or else it all taken in the fights.

Mr T Perfect
04-02-2013, 04:46 AM
they join the guild to get the bonus's of lower upgrade cost and reduced time.

then dump their allies so they hide out of sight of the maxed allie people.

and then save away

pickles - if your maxed when was the last time you saw someone with less than 10 allies in your battle list... er.. never.

Rastlin
04-02-2013, 05:07 AM
I can not understand why so many players have not got maximum amount allies. Why won't you want to have the most units for army and hence better stats ? Some these players are level 100+ so been playing long time but still have much inefficiency. Is there some reason I don't know ?
I run at 495. At my level right now; if I am at 500, I can only see other players that have 500. At 495 I can see people with 500 down to people with 200. So it opens up the range of people I can attack/raid.

Ms Pickles
04-02-2013, 05:15 AM
This is interesting. I didn't realise lower allies players couldn't be seen in rival list. I always thought they drop allies just so rivals think they are no good player and therefore not much gold and so move on to bigger fish. Well, now I feel like dropping allies to low and then go beat up all these people. Smash their ears off. Tech them lesson for being pathetic nursemaidens. I give them kick in gonads.

VVolf
04-02-2013, 07:12 AM
The problem with dropping your ally count is that it doesn't always work.

1. I have max allies and I still see people with 100 less allies than me. They are STILL on my attack list. Their low ally count just makes them easier to farm.

2. GREE changed the way the attack system works for some people. Now people are sorted based on power and not lelvel. Therefore, you are again going to be visible to people with maxed allies.

jonny0284
04-02-2013, 07:17 AM
So, the OP is asking why do all players [in a Guild] get exposed in war time?! I think that's what I'm interpreting.

The hide tactic was never a good strategy and this isn't regular Kingdom on Kingdom. If you became a punching bag for your Guild, then that was on you and you alone. Better hope they take care of you after the Guild for how they used you or maybe you were just that naive? Second, are you inferring that this is unfair?

Jixx
04-02-2013, 08:16 AM
max allies isnt always useful. One of the requirements to stay in the guild was to have max allies before the war started, or close.

Im using and losing units with 9 attack and a medium casualty count. Lol.

Atlas1234
04-02-2013, 09:12 AM
This is interesting. I didn't realise lower allies players couldn't be seen in rival list. I always thought they drop allies just so rivals think they are no good player and therefore not much gold and so move on to bigger fish. Well, now I feel like dropping allies to low and then go beat up all these people. Smash their ears off. Tech them lesson for being pathetic nursemaidens. I give them kick in gonads.

With 400 allys I have seen people down to 92 allys (only a few tho), so the hiding tactic is only really useful if you go REALLY low on allys. I guess People L100+ with over 150-200 allys cans be seen by people with 500 allys?

RandomUser
04-02-2013, 10:39 AM
At 420 allies, I've seen down to 1 ally. You can hide from the people that plant themselves at 500, but there are plenty of people that can still kick your ass no matter how few allies you have.

Shinazueli
04-02-2013, 12:25 PM
Lol. You do that, I've been doing it for a while lol. They think they can come down here and just go over vault. Not in my house, lol.

Dexter Morgan
04-02-2013, 12:39 PM
At 420 allies, I've seen down to 1 ally. You can hide from the people that plant themselves at 500, but there are plenty of people that can still kick your ass no matter how few allies you have.

100% agree. They will always find you :)

GreenGuru
04-02-2013, 03:02 PM

Not to mention the giant bulls-eye you put on yourself prancing around with only 30 or so allies

Jixx
04-02-2013, 03:24 PM
Not to mention the giant bulls-eye you put on yourself prancing around with only 30 or so allies

unless you're like Sleazius said he was. prancing around with 150k D on 50ish allies, so he could have you on his list and when he got back to max he would waste you. :)

GreenGuru
04-02-2013, 03:52 PM
unless you're like Sleazius said he was. prancing around with 150k D on 50ish allies, so he could have you on his list and when he got back to max he would waste you. :)

Not sure what you are saying

jonny0284
04-02-2013, 03:55 PM
Not sure what you are saying

He's implying that at 50 allies he's only 150k. But if he jumps back to 500 allies, his attack will smoke your backside. ;)

GreenGuru
04-02-2013, 04:08 PM
He's implying that at 50 allies he's only 150k. But if he jumps back to 500 allies, his attack will smoke your backside. ;)

Yeah I got that, but was he saying that Sleazius intentionally went down to 50 allies just to see who would attack him and then raised his allies up to attack them forever more for the fun of it? If so that's pretty funny, but why? haha

Either way I take in to account the stats to allies correlation as well. I'm a pretty smart man :p

GoBengalsGoReds
04-02-2013, 04:31 PM
This is how I made my BD10 run. I dropped from 500 allies to 95. I NEVER got attacked by someone with max allies, nor could I see them in my rival list. By no means am I saying it was perfect, I got attacked and lost about 200k to the same guy about 3 times, he would come back every other day to "visit" and help himself. It just turned into a race to get my upgrade before he came back. For 5 days I barely slept ;) But that was my transformation. Now i attack and raid like crazy, using other peoples gold to make my guild donations and buy my upgrades. Thanks jonny, you've been an inspiration. ;)

jonny0284
04-02-2013, 04:43 PM
Now i attack and raid like crazy, using other peoples gold to make my guild donations and buy my upgrades. Thanks jonny, you've been an inspiration. ;)

I'm proud. ;)

GoBengalsGoReds
04-02-2013, 05:20 PM
Nothing like making a few friends by raiding their Manors, watching them "try" to retaliate, then going back 2 days later to get their Manors again. "Thanks for reminding me I was there"

Ruston
04-03-2013, 03:22 AM
So, the OP is asking why do all players [in a Guild] get exposed in war time?! I think that's what I'm interpreting.

The hide tactic was never a good strategy and this isn't regular Kingdom on Kingdom. If you became a punching bag for your Guild, then that was on you and you alone. Better hope they take care of you after the Guild for how they used you or maybe you were just that naive? Second, are you inferring that this is unfair?

No, this isnt unfair.. its the nature of the game.

I was just pointing out that there is no safemode for anybody.. even less now when the guildwars is raging.

It cant be easy being new to this game today..