PDA

View Full Version : Forum United Nation

Captian Awesome
04-04-2013, 05:14 PM
Congrats to F.U.N for the victory in the battle for Dragons Roost!!
For anyone that thinks it was easy it was not!

To all others guilds: Good job out there!!! I enjoyed watching how it all played out!! And I know it was tense for many as this new style of gameplay has embraced us all!!

Lets all get ready for the next battle ;)

ratiatierna
04-04-2013, 06:07 PM
Congratulations to FUN and to every soldier who fought defending their honor

Proprioc3ption
04-04-2013, 07:22 PM
http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/5359/funwinnersofdragonroost.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/197/funwinnersofdragonroost.jpg/)

Perfuzzie
04-04-2013, 07:30 PM
Congrats FUN , it was FUN facing FUN :D take it easy on us guys ...let us grow a little bit more ... we love u :D

Captian Awesome
04-04-2013, 07:30 PM
Is the rk myth over? Rk who? Never heard of 'em

Perfuzzie
04-04-2013, 07:31 PM
Is the rk myth over? Rk who? Never heard of 'em

Captain they did good , twivce cp from 3rd place ... they were keeping up with u for 2 days :D show some respect :D

Proprioc3ption
04-04-2013, 10:00 PM
THE FORUM UNITED NATION (FUN) SHIELD OF VICTORY

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/3138/fundragonroostwinnershi.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/96/fundragonroostwinnershi.jpg/)

Gambit12
04-04-2013, 10:14 PM
THE FORUM UNITED NATION (FUN) SHIELD OF VICTORY

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/3138/fundragonroostwinnershi.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/96/fundragonroostwinnershi.jpg/)

Wow! That is an Awesome Shield Hammer..! But i will get the Lady in post # 3 though..Lol!

Ratma2001
04-04-2013, 10:14 PM
Hey Prop, does that come with salt ! , a good rub never hurt anyone ?! love the art work awesome as usual , i think i preferr the Shield to the FUN logo , Well done to all FUN member Guild , now with the accolades done and dusted its time to recoup the coin and oust the deadwood and get ready for No#2, Will FUN prevail again or crash and burn ? break open the wallets again Gree Gunna have FUN.
Well done , awesome effort, enjoy you new found units and additions. see you next go round.
Maybe i should get a shield like that.. now where the foil from the cupboard ..anyone got some stickytape..wont be as good but i'll give her a crack at it....scissors, nail polish..whats missing, hey Prop do you use mirrorss on yours ??????

Gambit12
04-04-2013, 10:16 PM
Hey Prop, does that come with salt ! , a good rub never hurt anyone ?! love the art work awesome as usual , i think i preferr the Shield to the FUN logo , Well done to all FUN member Guild , now with the accolades done and dusted its time to recoup the coin and oust the deadwood and get ready for No#2, Will FUN prevail again or crash and burn ? break open the wallets again Gree Gunna have FUN.
Well done , awesome effort, enjoy you new found units and additions. see you next go round.

I will give you a lab tap again Ratma buddy on the next war...Lol!

Ratma2001
04-04-2013, 10:25 PM
I will give you a lab tap again Ratma buddy...Lol!

Bring it on Gambit !, this time it will be different !, i was wondering who was tapping me last time ?? although i did give The1 a few "Hello's", and i thought he was giving it back to me ... but it was YOU ...haha, hope you can match my new stats... they even scare me !...im frightning BIG now...i doubt even King can scratch my Impervious Defence..haha, it will be different this go round thats for sure , most of us will be Bigger and better after the first 1...teething problems out the way ..so were all set to go toe to toe again, this time there will be no 40-0 !
I really enjoyed our match up in the first war..little intimadating at first but like riding a bike , once we got the hang of it there wasnt much left for the rest...lol

The1nONLY
04-04-2013, 11:12 PM
It was a Funday, superb performance to everyone!!

Now lets get ready and take on The Blighted Woods!

TempusDA
04-04-2013, 11:13 PM
Congrats FUN

Mr.Grumpy
04-04-2013, 11:23 PM
i thought you guys were called forum nation united. that's what the logo says.

Proprioc3ption
04-04-2013, 11:40 PM
Mr grumpy you're reading it wrong!
It's left to right, not top to bottom ;)

FrankLiew
04-04-2013, 11:56 PM
Congrats to Forum United Nation (F.U.N) for your victory.

Not Forgeting all those hero and Gulid that were in this war.

Mickeytah
04-05-2013, 12:35 AM
If I say congratulations now, will it extend to cover the rest of the Guild Wars since y'all will win them every time?

Lisa Roms
04-05-2013, 02:55 AM
Congratulation on your performance FUN! Most impressive!

Although my low level guild fought bravely against top 3 top 4 and most of the top 10 I have to admit I am delighted we did not meet you in battle.

Keep it up guys!

Dexter Morgan
04-05-2013, 03:12 AM
You sure about that ratma? Better check with your superiors first lol

P4TR1C14N
04-05-2013, 04:08 AM
Only 40 battles... damn that's almost nothing. That 8 battles a day.

Well done. Impressive.

Now i feel even worse that we had to play FUN about 6 or 7 times of those 40 battles. :)

Lunacy79
04-05-2013, 08:18 AM
Only needed 40 battles , actually the last 15 were just for FUN ..

Acidist
04-05-2013, 08:29 AM
Congratulation guys to your first Place!!

Rinkled4
04-05-2013, 10:48 AM
Is FUN accepting members?

[MoC] Ian McGrath
04-05-2013, 11:42 AM
Congratulations FUN. You fought hard and deserve your victory. No doubt we'll see you in the coming battles.

Captian Awesome
04-05-2013, 12:14 PM
Thanx for the kind words :) I am actually really impressed with BGK having two guilds in the top 10!! Maybe next battle they will give rk some competition :). Good luck to you all! Cheers

The Crusaders
04-05-2013, 10:58 PM
Congrat FUN. Your guild is a beast

DragCro
04-06-2013, 01:26 AM
Congrats Fun,enjoy your first prize !

Tarsus
04-06-2013, 10:08 AM
Congratulations FUN and all the other guilds -- not just to those who finished where they hoped to -- there's no way we can all achieve what we set out to do but doing your best and enjoying yourself (almost) makes up for that!

Fredcole
04-06-2013, 06:25 PM
Congrats guys, legends of Kingdom Age!

Great leaders, tactics and everyone did their share.

Now onto the next war;)

Kiss Of Death
04-07-2013, 07:56 AM
As long as you had a FK n good FUN time playing then that's all that matters

Luv the members of FK.

Lame but I tried :(

Stubb
04-07-2013, 01:21 PM
Congrats to all who finished in top 10.

Fredcole
04-23-2013, 12:55 AM
No 1 again, what a team we have!

Congrats to all other placings.

Ruston
04-23-2013, 01:32 AM
Grats FUN!

Just out of curiosity tho: When gems cost money wherein lies the reason to deliberately beat the 2nd place with that many million points?

The1nONLY
04-23-2013, 01:55 AM
3 spots available people😁

Fredcole
04-23-2013, 03:29 AM
Grats FUN!

Just out of curiosity tho: When gems cost money wherein lies the reason to deliberately beat the 2nd place with that many million points?

To prevent 2. place to make a push. Why 2. place needs to be 10m in front of 3. place is more of a mystery when it was over after first 24 hours..

procsyzarc
04-23-2013, 02:32 PM
In other news the Yankees eeked out a victory last night after purchasing 7 runs in the 9th innig to come from behind to win 8-7

You guys ROCK YOUR MY NEW HERO!

Thank you for your support, don't think we could do it without fans like you cheering us on.

I know we don't often acknowledge you fans but you are the ones cheering us on that keep us going so thank you

Tbj
04-23-2013, 03:09 PM
Congrats to fun. By far and away the top team in ka.

joe19406
05-24-2013, 12:20 PM
why do i want to join LOL
its like TWO hours tops and gorum united nation already has 2 MILLION gold.... wtf.
cheat much?
i would like to join the guild because damn i want some good power up peices

Rinkled4
05-24-2013, 12:30 PM
FUN is full of liars with no integrity. All respect gone. Not because you didn't boycott but you lied about it.

The new guy
05-24-2013, 12:37 PM
why do i want to join LOL
its like TWO hours tops and gorum united nation already has 2 MILLION gold.... wtf.
cheat much?
i would like to join the guild because damn i want some good power up peices

No just richer than you

The new guy
05-24-2013, 12:38 PM
FUN is full of liars with no integrity. All respect gone. Not because you didn't boycott but you lied about it.

Please supply the post where they said they were boycotting. I saw plenty saying they were going for first not one saying they were boycotting.

Rastlin
05-24-2013, 12:55 PM
Please supply the post where they said they were boycotting. I saw plenty saying they were going for first not one saying they were boycotting.
Read this thread. The guilds got together outside of the forum, on a chat. You can follow the link to our guild forum, and in the KA section is a list of all of the guilds that agreed. FUN is at the top of the list.

Rastlin
05-24-2013, 01:02 PM
JOIN BOYCOTT TO SAVE KINGDOM AGE----PLEASE REPOST TO 20 WALLS: There is a boycott for the next war that is only 8 days away-
There is a call from the top 10 to ANY who will join for a GEM FREE war! No bonus gems, no leftover gems, no gems during Darkhome, period.

There was a conference call with Gree about the fairness and tactics of the game in the last 6 months. Most agree that the enjoyment is leaving as the game becomes more about money generation and less about strategy.

Requests to Gree after the Boycott:
-Bring strategy back to the game. New levels, new gold and honor weapons, different battle graphics.
-Space wars to 45 days. (Gotta start high right?)
-2 ltq's, one box event, one epic boss event between wars. Must not run concurrently.
-Develop a program to monitor and ---Break up hacker guilds- if they have 60 members and all bonuses=HACKER GUILD.
All top 100 guilds are willing to undergo this scrutiny. Any new members pop up with 500 voracious abominations or 20 million in honor units are hackers.

We have to ban together- a gem free war will still be ultra competitive. We will not fold- even if one or two guilds break the line, we must stand together! There will be no honor in their victory. Our goal is for Gree to lose tens of thousands in income for this war and come to the meeting table to enhance the game we love.

Add your crest below to confirm boycott participation: (and Thank You!)

Forum United Nation -rank 1.
Royal Knights -Rank 2.
Black Gryphon's Knights -rank 3.
Knights Templar Assassins -rank 4.
Kingdom Strike Force -rank 5.
The Buckwheat Connection -rank 6.
The Forum Knights Guild -rank 7.
Order of Dragon Knights -rank 8.
Samurai Blood -rank 9.
TheOneAndOnly -rank 29.
DumDeDum -rank 38.
Kingdom Age Guild -rank 44.
Pax Romana -rank 47.
Iroc26 -rank 51.
United As One -rank 74.
Flub -rank 43

Read more: http://theflubguild.boards.net/thread/247/flub-participate-war-gem-boycott#ixzz2UF4qYfAT

Here is a copy

Chups
05-24-2013, 01:11 PM
I would not have started this thread-----> http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?55775-Nice-Boycott-FUN

If they have only around 500K points or less.......but 1.9 Million? Really??
RK had 190K.

Octofinger
05-24-2013, 01:11 PM
It would be nice to hear FUN replying to this so this doesn't just become a single sided flame war. FUN has been supreme, but if rank holds above honor, I'd be disappointed.

The max you can get out of a non-gem battle is 180k, and that assumes 60 members and 500 points per win. So FUN aren't the only ones out there using gems.

Ryosaeba
05-24-2013, 01:24 PM
Wait a minute. You all want to boycott just to bring "strategy" back? When did FUN ever used strategy? They are using their deep pockets! Who ever spends the most wins. This was true before, and it's true now. The ONLY players that needs strategy are free players. You don't need strategy when you have virtually unlimited resources. You do when you have NO resources.

Just to give you some compairison, our guild finished top75 and we combined probably spend $500-700. We totaled about 1.5 mil CP. Think about how much they have to spend to get 20mil CP. And no, there's no strategy in this game that can net you even half that even if you spend $4000 on it.

So please stop all the BS about having strategy. This is a game where the more you spend, the more you win. It always was, and always will be. It's that simple.

Defender11
05-24-2013, 01:25 PM
Seems clear that a number of guilds are using gems.

I can't speak for FUN, but it would seem logical that if they wanted to retain number 1 position, they would seek to get at least a 2 million point buffer between them and number 2 (given that they scored something like that in one of their first ever battles).

Whether or not they agreed to the boycott - only they can answer that.

But it is clear they have not entered the "spirit" of restraint so far.

JTurtle
05-24-2013, 01:31 PM
It would be nice to hear FUN replying to this so this doesn't just become a single sided flame war. FUN has been supreme, but if rank holds above honor, I'd be disappointed.

The max you can get out of a non-gem battle is 180k, and that assumes 60 members and 500 points per win. So FUN aren't the only ones out there using gems.

Theoretically they could have more than 180k points. Don't forget about health regen bonuses.

Octofinger
05-24-2013, 01:34 PM
No Ryosaeba.

It's not about bringing strategy back, although I miss the times where BD10 was actually an exciting goal that you could have. The boycott was about trying to show some kind of consumer power to make Gree listen to the many members that have complained about hackers, the extreme tempo of wars and LTSs. The fact that all wars have been held on holidays is also a complaint.

I agree with most of the complaints. Even for the real money spenders, getting Gree to listen and actually take action against the hackers must be important. I like the game, but I see myself and many with me getting tired of it and it's a growing feeling that the game has lost it's fun. (No pun intended)

So hitting Gree where it hurts - gem spending - might have been a powerful way of getting them to listen and actually starting to support their customers - us.

Octofinger
05-24-2013, 01:35 PM
Theoretically they could have more than 180k points. Don't forget about health regen bonuses.

I stand corrected. In theory. :p

The Corporation
05-24-2013, 01:45 PM
Let's not make up anything that FUN didnt say or agree to.

It was first brought up before the start of Blighted Woods to get all leaders/officers to join kakaotalk for a boycott but as you know it never happen as there were guilds who did not agree or participate in this for Blighted Woods.

No way did FUN ever say agree boycott guild wars but will negociate with other guilds to minimize gem use but FUN will always remain rank 1.

If something didnt happen from pass wars it does not mean to carry this to current guild wars for boycotting.

Boycott can mean a few things also like not buying gems and using the gems we have left and minimize the CP to remain at the top.

It also depends on rank 2 on how much points they will score as FUN needs to keep a gap between first and second to secure top spot.

Again FUN has said that they will always remain rank 1 so what ever you see or heard was from the pass which didnt happen or went thru with it so it does not mean for it to be carry onto this war or the next.

Chups
05-24-2013, 01:50 PM
It also depends on rank 2 on how much points they will score as FUN needs to keep a gap between first and second to secure top spot.

Yes......its a very close Gap. The 2nd rank has 300K while FUN has 3.6 Million. You need to work harder to widen this gap immediately.

Sirius
05-24-2013, 01:55 PM
Greetings,

This back and forth has run its course folks. Please note the forum rules.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?47708-Posting-Guidelines-*Updated-3-6-13*

/closed