PDA

View Full Version : Hacking guilds problem!

marko101
04-06-2013, 05:17 AM
So I was just browsing the guild threads and I can't believe my eyes

Fri Ali top 200 guild started with 54 out of 60 with 10 drift woods and still finished top200. Dead weights gone looking to fill 9 more spots must be active player only other requirements. Stone donations cash if you can spare it, must be over 125 stats and able to work with a team. If your able to fit these requirement request at 986-523-177. We are a maxed bonus team so you benefit. Add me and I can give u more info. 122-863-241.
http://i1341.photobucket.com/albums/o741/marklee1001/3B7496B9-F751-4A25-8226-EE4355E0D3D1-3131-00000309E22494F4_zps24f8ae7f.jpg

58 Members guild, got 3/5 energy recovery and all bonuses below that ,looking for active members with +175atk/175def. We took 80-90th place last war. All we ask from you is to be active. 358719109
http://i1341.photobucket.com/albums/o741/marklee1001/B9E8495E-B002-44E5-A8A9-B2B537E0E1AA-3131-00000309E0960756_zpse3c9ed84.jpg

Ok we're close to unlocking 42 members and have a really good team! I've seen the cost off these later upgrades and just can't believe this is not hacking! I don't even think the great forum knight have got to 60 members right? 3/5 energy recovery! 1/5 is 600 million right?

flamingdragon
04-06-2013, 05:25 AM
Do you know who is in there guild

l3lade2
04-06-2013, 05:46 AM
Yes they're both hackers, it's generally accepted by everyone I think that no legit guild could have all member unlocks already

flamingdragon
04-06-2013, 05:48 AM
how about fun do they have all the upgrades

marko101
04-06-2013, 05:51 AM
I'm one off my guilds top donators with 6m and still leaving myself gold! How do they get away with it and advertising here also!

Winstrol
04-06-2013, 05:58 AM
Because GREE don't care ?

Lisa Roms
04-06-2013, 05:58 AM
Yes they're both hackers, it's generally accepted by everyone I think that no legit guild could have all member unlocks already

Good thing those clowns can't hack gems. That's why they will always make top 200 no matter how many they are.
Still I think they should be looked at that wouldn't hurt having them removed from the war...

Shinazueli
04-06-2013, 09:56 AM
So I was just browsing the guild threads and I can't believe my eyes

http://i1341.photobucket.com/albums/o741/marklee1001/3B7496B9-F751-4A25-8226-EE4355E0D3D1-3131-00000309E22494F4_zps24f8ae7f.jpg

http://i1341.photobucket.com/albums/o741/marklee1001/B9E8495E-B002-44E5-A8A9-B2B537E0E1AA-3131-00000309E0960756_zpse3c9ed84.jpg

Ok we're close to unlocking 42 members and have a really good team! I've seen the cost off these later upgrades and just can't believe this is not hacking! I don't even think the great forum knight have got to 60 members right? 3/5 energy recovery! 1/5 is 600 million right?

We ran into Fr Ali in the battle, and promptly reported them for hacking. None of their players had over 200k stats, yet they had 54 members. Not statistically likely.

The_Legend_Shall_Live_On
04-06-2013, 11:07 AM
Per the posting guidelines as issued by CJ:

Please DO NOT:

Discuss illegal activities
Discuss activities that violate our terms of service (this includes discussion of cheating, hacking, botting, etc.)

Please lock this thread or delete it. The correct action at this point is to private message CJ with the information. Also, use the in-game support and send an e-mail to them. If you have an iPhone, you can insert the above images into the e-mail. You may have to shrink them to medium size, or small (if more than two pictures).

BigBassTurd
04-06-2013, 11:39 AM

Please lock this thread or delete it. The correct action at this point is to private message CJ with the information. Also, use the in-game support and send an e-mail to them. If you have an iPhone, you can insert the above images into the e-mail. You may have to shrink them to medium size, or small (if more than two pictures). I see nothing wrong with calling out cheaters and to hush people about talking from known cheaters is ridiculous. Just another way for gree to hide that most of the top guilds and leaderboard occupants are cheaters and make you spend a ton of gold. Why would gree want everyone to know the top contenders are cheaters. It just makes you spend more gems to try and catch them. Gree loves cheaters they make them money!

l3lade2
04-06-2013, 12:28 PM

Please lock this thread or delete it. The correct action at this point is to private message CJ with the information. Also, use the in-game support and send an e-mail to them. If you have an iPhone, you can insert the above images into the e-mail. You may have to shrink them to medium size, or small (if more than two pictures).

Whilst I acknowledge this thread shouldn't have been started in accodance with the forum rules....what is to you? Why would this distrub you so?

Although I didn't start the thread, I really don't see how Gree can be hypoctritical enough to pro-actively enforce trivial rules such as light forum moderation, when these (and other) hacker guilds that have been reported over 50 times "via the correct channels" are still in existance.

The_Legend_Shall_Live_On
04-06-2013, 01:02 PM
Frankly, I could care less if there are debates, arguments, emotional discussions, friendly banter (and stopping if it really starts to cause upset). In fact, I've done it myself. Those are little things that don't really upset or piss people off.

However, this forum is now being used for public hangings, outright accusations, slander and others using it to get off on upsetting people.

On the other thread discussing similar topics for guild leaders, someone brought up, although unnamed, their views on giving their money to their church instead of this game. Someone made a belittling comment about it.

Seriously?! Don't bring it up on a public forum about a video game. And if brought up, don't make comments about it except to tell the person to leave that out of a video game forum.

If you want that, or want to publicly hang people, publicly criticize, etc, go to some other site. Create one yourself. This one is not for that.

Have some dignity and respect for the purpose of this forum as CJ outlined.

Rinkled4
04-06-2013, 02:48 PM
Does seem a little odd that someone does not see the hypocracy of breaking the rules to accuse someone of breaking the rules.

Ak-Manin
04-06-2013, 03:14 PM
HACKER:

Is it possible for a player to have 60 Maddox Helms? 60 Maddox Greaves? etc, in their loot? I have screen shots but can't figure out how to upload here. I did that LTQ...and didn't more than one of each...

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
04-06-2013, 03:35 PM
"THE LEGEND..." SYM "This thread should be locked". Go back to being a hall monitor at your middle school.

Klassenr@hotmail.com
04-06-2013, 03:52 PM
He started it!! Pfffffffft :)

Lisa Roms
04-06-2013, 04:41 PM

Really? And what do you think this thread is violating exactly?
Is this talking about a way to cheat or hack the game? No. It is just pointing out the fact there are people out there violating the code of conduct in one of the most obvious way possible and absolutely nothing is being done about it. Some (most) people on this forum are gree's paying customers and they deserve to be aware of what's happening I'm sorry. It's not nice to hear I agree nonetheless It needs to be told...

Rastlin
04-06-2013, 04:48 PM
Here is GREE's diemma:
Let's say you have a great high ranking guild, with great cash spending players (we will just call them "Happy Guild"). Everyone in "Happy Guild" has worked very hard to build up their guild. Now another guild (we will call them "Mean Guild") wants to sabotage "Happy Guild" and get them out of the way. So they create a second account on another device, and hack that account. A member of "Mean Guild" now gets themselves into "Happy Guild", and drop millions into the Guilds Bank right after being excepted. "Happy Guild" VERY upset, kicks out the hacker immediately! Now that Hacker comes to the forums under their real account name, and complains about "Happy Guild" being a hacker guild, even posts some screen shots. "Happy Guild" did nothing wrong, did the right think by kicking out the Hacker right away, and now is stuck with all the gold in their bank. People jump on the ban wagon (including the members of "Mean Guild") accusing, blaming, and ruining the players of "Happy Guild's" reputation.
Now Who should "GREE" kick out? The members of "Happy Guild", or the members of "Mean Guild"? However there no proof that "Mean Guild" ever did anything...and no one even knows about it..

Perfuzzie
04-06-2013, 05:15 PM
the talk started here about someone donating 14 billion to their guild ... and look where it went ... jesus guys ...if that person was reported to gree and still playing then gree doesnt care .. if he is banned they did their job ...
and since this forum is public every accusation should have proof too ... just report them and see where it goes ...

marko101
04-06-2013, 05:25 PM
Good story but the happy guild could also leave the money in the bank and get gree to remove!

Here is GREE's diemma:
Let's say you have a great high ranking guild, with great cash spending players (we will just call them "Happy Guild"). Everyone in "Happy Guild" has worked very hard to build up their guild. Now another guild (we will call them "Mean Guild") wants to sabotage "Happy Guild" and get them out of the way. So they create a second account on another device, and hack that account. A member of "Mean Guild" now gets themselves into "Happy Guild", and drop millions into the Guilds Bank right after being excepted. "Happy Guild" VERY upset, kicks out the hacker immediately! Now that Hacker comes to the forums under their real account name, and complains about "Happy Guild" being a hacker guild, even posts some screen shots. "Happy Guild" did nothing wrong, did the right think by kicking out the Hacker right away, and now is stuck with all the gold in their bank. People jump on the ban wagon (including the members of "Mean Guild") accusing, blaming, and ruining the players of "Happy Guild's" reputation.
Now Who should "GREE" kick out? The members of "Happy Guild", or the members of "Mean Guild"? However there no proof that "Mean Guild" ever did anything...and no one even knows about it..

emcee
04-06-2013, 05:31 PM
Its simple Gree should do an audit for any guilds over 50+ members. See if there are any unusually high donations and reverse it. If that means removing the latest members that join the guild then be it.

A certain top 25 placing team in Dragon's Roost had someone donate a lot then eventually left the guild so that the guild donation no longer keeps track of that top donator. This effectively hides any visible history. But Gree should be able to track all these donations as well.

TempusDA
04-06-2013, 09:55 PM
I actually Heard about this situation. The guild sound out that a player was a hacker they kicked him from the guild. They reported themselves the situation directly to Gree that they found out that one of their previous members was a hacker that and that they removed him.

If a Guild discovers that one of their members was a hacker and removes that person and the n on their own initiative to Gree what happened. I would call this the right thing to do and honorable. It would be up to Gree to figure out what money was spent and remove it. I don't think it is right to slander a guild if they attempted to do the right thing. They do not have the ability to remove gold from their own bank or remove upgrades already purchased but Gree could.

I am not a member of that guild.

Just putting in my thoughts from a non biased view point. To correct the situation maybe gree could figure out how much the hacker donated remove that amount from the gold and remove upgrades equal to the amount that hacker donated.

SpikedPunchVictim
04-07-2013, 02:18 AM
Gree is a foreign company, which means we get very little attention in this territory. I doubt the amount of hackers we have in this territory are close to what they have in theirs. They're a "small" company. They'll make more money putting their resources into new LTQ's instead of stopping hackers. You can find many Kingdom Age hacks if you search google. Some of them as as far back as when the game started, and they still work. We just have to accept that there will be hackers, and they will out perform people who pay money for the game with very little to no oversight from the creators.

Totalwar
04-07-2013, 07:15 AM
I know of one instance where a whole guild was disbanded by Gree for using hacked gold and having all the upgrades at full so watch out Gree is about.

Nxy
04-07-2013, 07:56 AM
I'm getting post from a Hero with the Supreme Kingdoms to join his guild. They have all upgrades and only 16/60 members. Can you say HACKER.

Nxy
04-07-2013, 08:27 AM
I've already Dealt with that situation of happy guild and mean guild kinda thing. LoD back when I was GL had a member join and Donate over 500 billion to the vault. I found him removed him and reported it. Guild being mad that I wouldnt spend it I said ahh what the hey. I used the gold and got all Upgrades. Gree then found that indivual removed them from the game and blocked there IP address so he could no longer use that device to play the game. They then tracked his donations to my guild and investigated all the players of the guild. After it was all said and done with they Deducted everything he donated and put the guild back to the buffs we had before. They will not get free upgrades by getting a hacker to come in and donate and then leave. They keep track of your buffs. Right now gree's just alittle swamped with having to deal with two massive PVP games at once along with gem bonuses and releasing the next LTQ for both games. Plus they have MQ and CC to worry about as well. They'll catch up to these guys and you'll see large number of guilds gone in a matter of days and alot of Innocent people will get caught in the cross fire for joining a max out guild that only has 4 members. They to will get suspended. As far as all hackers thou it is automatic ban with and IP address blocker put up. They'll no longer be able to play KA on that device again.

Chups
04-07-2013, 08:35 AM
Can somebody teach me how to hack? You know, where to get it, links and all that stuff. It seems to be legal anyway, Gree's not doing anything about it. If they are it's really slow.

Nxy
04-07-2013, 08:40 AM
This thread should be closed now. Gree will handle it when they get time. They just have a lot of stuff going on. Hacker rates have not increased, gree just has not been around to remove them as much as what they have been because alot of all the events and content they are giving the players. Gree will handle thou so if you can or an admin is reading this LOCK THIS THREAD

flamingdragon
04-07-2013, 12:07 PM
Just report the players and lock this thread