PDA

View Full Version : Found me a gold mine...

Eddie_m63
04-11-2013, 12:26 PM
Found this player with 89,000,000 worth of gold...funny thing is

IPH 5170
Battles won 6987
560a

This is by far the most gold I seen on this game....

-OP-
04-11-2013, 12:33 PM
Come man share the wealth... Name? Level? Let us help plunder the poor sap. 😄

Eddie_m63
04-11-2013, 12:38 PM
Come man share the wealth... Name? Level? Let us help plunder the poor sap. 

Philthy
Lv 131

a glory a
04-11-2013, 12:43 PM
too many hackers around at the moment.

I wont point any fingers. but...

Dragon Lords guild.

VileDoom
04-11-2013, 01:11 PM

I like going down the guild list and seeing all the guilds with 60 members.

Winstrol
04-11-2013, 01:30 PM
please do not "Discuss activities that violate our terms of service (this includes discussion of cheating, hacking, botting, etc.)"

Defender11
04-11-2013, 01:40 PM
please do not "Discuss activities that violate our terms of service (this includes discussion of cheating, hacking, botting, etc.)"

Which guild did you used to belong to before you got booted? And how many hackers are there still in it?

Winstrol
04-11-2013, 01:43 PM
Which guild did you used to belong to before you got booted? And how many hackers are there still in it?
I left them ;), and if you think that they hack , go and report them kid .

-OP-
04-11-2013, 02:21 PM
Philthy
Lv 131

That stinks Eddie. To high for me to see. I'm sure others will appreciate your generousity. And the genorisity of Plithy too. 😜

Fredcole
04-11-2013, 02:27 PM
Winstrol was in Rk..? Booted.. hackers guild..

Interesting info

BadNews
04-11-2013, 02:36 PM
Philthy
Lv 131

Aha, this guy got high stats too. att/def 561k/506k

I wont point any fingers. but...

Dragon Lords guild.

Let's report them.
Dragon Lords (54/60) 416-066-681

Hunterhan37
04-11-2013, 03:00 PM
Winstrol was in Rk..? Booted.. hackers guild..

Interesting info

FUN full of hackers.
RK half of hackers.
BGK some hackers.

Totally hackers war!

LOL..............

BadNews
04-11-2013, 03:06 PM
FUN full of hackers.
RK half of hackers.
BGK some hackers.

Totally hackers war!

LOL..............

If you want, go report them!

FUN - 829294507
RK - 252387691
BGK - 400849072

Rastlin
04-11-2013, 03:07 PM
FUN full of hackers.
RK half of hackers.
BGK some hackers.

Totally hackers war!

LOL..............
IF, and I say once again "if" this is true, really makes me rethink about buying Gems again for the next Wars.... If there are hacker guilds winning and being allowed to stay, then there is no point spending ANY money on the wars.

Winstrol
04-11-2013, 03:12 PM
If you want, go report them!

FUN - 829294507
RK - 252387691
BGK - 400849072

How come you know everything ? Let's see if you can tell my MQ id hm ?

BadNews
04-11-2013, 03:21 PM
How come you know everything ? Let's see if you can tell my MQ id hm ?

You play MQ? If you don't ally to anyone in that single player game, how could I know your id?

MidnightExpress
04-11-2013, 03:32 PM
FUN full of hackers.
RK half of hackers.
BGK some hackers.

Totally hackers war!

LOL..............

If you have proof of this, you should report it. If not you should keep your mouth shut. The three groups you mention have respected members and do not deserve the disrespect you are showing them.

You should be banned from this Forum for not adhering to the Guidlines of this Forum. Now laugh.

Fredcole
04-11-2013, 03:37 PM
IF, and I say once again "if" this is true, really makes me rethink about buying Gems again for the next Wars.... If there are hacker guilds winning and being allowed to stay, then there is no point spending ANY money on the wars.

Its not true about FUN, thats for sure. We are the nr1 team and thereby nr1 spenders, but probably not even nr50 in terms of bonuses. The others, cant say as i dont know them. And i REALLY hope Gree investigate this matter because its killing the game..

Seryna
04-11-2013, 03:43 PM
I found a guy with over 700 million gold with IPH below 6000. If he was legitimate that would mean he had to buy about 1000 mountains of gold at $100 each. Would have meant he spent $100k. So even with 20% off that's still $80k real life money. Now I know there are people who spend crazy amounts of money on this game but why would you spend it on gold instead of gems. So I reported him as possible hacker. A week later I check and he is back below the max vault. So seems like gree caught him? But if you are guilty of hacking wouldn't that mean his account was banned? But he was still playing. So there's a chance he dumped his hacked gold into his guild. But either way I will never know because gree never tells you the outcome when you report someone.

Kjctnorris
04-11-2013, 03:52 PM
So I reported him A week later I check and he is back below the max vault. So seems like gree caught him? Doubtful. He probably just donated it to his guild.

-OP-
04-11-2013, 03:57 PM
So many people are worried about hackers. Why? If you suspect someone report it. If you want to know how to do it yourself, ask them. Complaining about it here will not give your either solution.

If you are a legitimate player who spends money you are doing great...so you aren't the best or baddest one out there, that's okay. Are you having fun and enjoying the game? Great. Keep playing. Are you disenchanted and upset every time you come on? Then Maybe it's time to move on.

This is a game. As such it should be fun and distracting from the cares of the world and life in general. Worrying about how others play is just making your experience worse. There will always be cheaters....some are good at it and discrete, others, not so much. Will it effect your gameplay? Possibly....but in the big scheme of things not enough to ruin your fun.

I'll get off my preachers box now. Just tired of reading so many accusations.

emcee
04-11-2013, 04:06 PM
Any guild with over 50 spots unlocked should be investigated by Gree. TBC is painfully saving up for our 40th spot and we see all these guilds with no way to unlock so many so quickly. Donations log help to catch hackers but they all know if they leave and rejoin that is removed from the donation log. So those in 50+ guilds and see a clean log, add up the total and you will see how far off it is from the real amount of gold required to get to that point. Ask your officers/leaders for an explanation. Ignorance is not a defense. Everyone in a questionable guild has a duty to report wrong doing.

Klassenr@hotmail.com
04-11-2013, 04:10 PM
So many people are worried about hackers. Why? If you suspect someone report it. If you want to know how to do it yourself, ask them. Complaining about it here will not give your either solution.

If you are a legitimate player who spends money you are doing great...so you aren't the best or baddest one out there, that's okay. Are you having fun and enjoying the game? Great. Keep playing. Are you disenchanted and upset every time you come on? Then Maybe it's time to move on.

This is a game. As such it should be fun and distracting from the cares of the world and life in general. Worrying about how others play is just making your experience worse. There will always be cheaters....some are good at it and discrete, others, not so much. Will it effect your gameplay? Possibly....but in the big scheme of things not enough to ruin your fun.

I'll get off my preachers box now. Just tired of reading so many accusations.

Here, Here.
Lets just all do the right thing. Take screenshots, report it, and move on. If not, Gree is the ultimate winner because the intro of guilds divided this entire Forum into a p i s s ing contest between ourselves.
To qutoe from a favorite Forumite of mine.. 'Anyone have change for my two cents?'
:)

flamingdragon
04-11-2013, 04:26 PM
I once found someone with 3 bazaars 3 cottages 3 silos they all are level 10

Kap
04-11-2013, 06:24 PM
I found a guy with over 700 million gold with IPH below 6000. If he was legitimate that would mean he had to buy about 1000 mountains of gold at $100 each. Would have meant he spent $100k. So even with 20% off that's still $80k real life money. Now I know there are people who spend crazy amounts of money on this game but why would you spend it on gold instead of gems. So I reported him as possible hacker. A week later I check and he is back below the max vault. So seems like gree caught him? But if you are guilty of hacking wouldn't that mean his account was banned? But he was still playing. So there's a chance he dumped his hacked gold into his guild. But either way I will never know because gree never tells you the outcome when you report someone.

Got a play just attacked me with IPH of 34 (yes, thirty four) have over 111 millions of gold at lvl 23.

[DW] Black Adder
04-11-2013, 09:58 PM
FUN full of hackers.
RK half of hackers.
BGK some hackers.

Totally hackers war!

LOL..............

Hunterhan you seem to like to pee into the wind...seems messy to me...enjoy!

Brutus
04-12-2013, 12:46 AM
Got a play just attacked me with IPH of 34 (yes, thirty four) have over 111 millions of gold at lvl 23.

Seems kinda stupid to be attacking people if you're sitting on 111 milion

P4TR1C14N
04-12-2013, 03:37 AM
I always hear... report them, report them.

But never we get back... thank you, we banned him. No... we get back. Thank you and we will investigate.

- What's wrong with listing the bans they did?
- What is that difficult to write a querry on your own db that list ups strange situations as units that shouldn't be there in certain amount, high gold etc etc... all simple.

It's a matter of priorities. This issue can be solved or considerably reduced with limited effort, but why woudl gree do that? It pushing honest ppl to spend more to keep up.

Isn't it strange not once Gree did communicate officially on their ban policies and actions. One big fog.

Rinkled4
04-12-2013, 04:51 AM
You do know the primary purpose for this software program is entertainment and enjoyment.
As long as video games have been made people have used cheat codes or tricks to glitch games for advantage. Do you beleive this video game is any different? Gamers glitch black ops for ammo, or super Mario bros for infinite lives. Have you never used a cheat code to unlock something in a video game?
But, it seems in this particular video game people are begging for the policing of others who they perceive have done something they cannot or would not do.
This game has a ton of glitches that can be exploited. If you want to do something about it, direct constructive complaints to the software developers and not the players who take advantage of it. Tell them what exploits are in their programming and how they can fix it (assuming they want to). Some gaming developers intentionally leave exploits in their programs for the savvy users to figure out.

l3lade2
04-12-2013, 05:03 AM
Irony is that I got an email back from Gree today in response to my report of Dragon Lords guild being hackers (or at least they have 1 gold hacker, don't want to taint everyone in the guild as one).

The email from Gree was the automated "has the issue been resolved? If not please reply if so do nothing"....well as the Guild Leader was at ~300k for weeks, then yesterday jumped up to ~11million gold in a matter of 20 minutes...add to that the second SS which shows him actively recruiting on the basis that they have "all unlocks maxed".....I would have to say No Gree...the issue has not been resolved :rolleyes:

Eddie_m63
04-12-2013, 08:21 AM
Yeah so he changed his name and now has only 800k at hand, his guild has 51 members with most bonuses at 22%...

sparckle
04-12-2013, 02:41 PM
Hackers may be a slap in the face to gem spenders, but pay-to-win gaming is a slap in the face to the fundamental concept of games. So we'll call it even and let the hackers do what they do best? Okay?

sparckle
04-12-2013, 02:50 PM
I once found someone with 3 bazaars 3 cottages 3 silos they all are level 10

Hey! You found me!

Winstrol
04-12-2013, 02:57 PM
Hey! You found me!
Dude , no one give a shi.t about you and your stupid comments .

sparckle
04-12-2013, 03:03 PM
Dude , no one give a shi.t about you and your stupid comments .

I'm sure you don't. That's why you replied. Lol.

Jixx
04-12-2013, 03:26 PM
after reading all this it made me think i'd probably resort to "hacking" if i were still playing it for myself. Luckily, i have an awesome group of people around me who i dont want to let down.

flamingdragon
04-12-2013, 03:34 PM
Hey! You found me!
Sparkle I found your I'd code should I report you or not.

sparckle
04-12-2013, 03:35 PM
^ No don't report me. It'll just be a waste of your of time.

flamingdragon
04-12-2013, 03:36 PM
^ No don't report me. It'll just be a waste of your of time.
It's ok I will try to report you as soon as possible
No need to thank me

sparckle
04-12-2013, 03:41 PM
^ A mouse hunting a cat. Very amusing.

If you must report me, then do it with haste. I'm evasive. Don't let this opportunity elude you.

flamingdragon
04-12-2013, 03:43 PM
^ If you must, then do it with haste. I'm evasive. Don't let this opportunity elude you.
Well you are my Allie. I removed you though

sparckle
04-12-2013, 03:54 PM
^ I'm moved by your vigilance.

Gree needs a sheriff. Maybe they can find one in you.

MidnightExpress
04-12-2013, 06:42 PM
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt

-OP-
04-12-2013, 07:47 PM
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt

That's the problem with fools they can't keep it shut long enough to be taken otherwise, and once exposed all inhibition to make the attempt flees ensuing more foolishness. It's a bad case of oral diarrhea.

sparckle
04-13-2013, 12:28 AM
Only fools cannot distinguish between cunning and foolishness.

Stubb
04-13-2013, 01:54 PM
FUN full of hackers.
RK half of hackers.
BGK some hackers.

Totally hackers war!

LOL..............

Excuse me! I am in the RK Guild and as far as I know, there are no hackers present.

Kjctnorris
04-13-2013, 02:10 PM
I'm starting to be less and less bothered by this. Most aren't gem spenders and cap out on stats, yet have high level manors for me to raid.

It just sucks for the free players for the most part.

LordB
04-14-2013, 10:40 AM
I noticed the same thing. Good players avoid hacker guilds like the plague (well, a lot more of them do since GREE dissolved the 60-member hacker guild owned by that Pylos guy, before the last war!) so when you meet these hacker guilds they are always 60 weaklings. And as you can't hack leadership or coordination, so they are 60 ineffective weaklings most of whom aren't even fighting.