PDA

View Full Version : How long have you been playing?

Dirt road Joe
04-15-2013, 10:32 PM
1)How long have you been playing kingdom age?

2)How did you hear about Kingdom Age?

3)Let us know your stats also, that way we can see how long its taken you to get where you are. All you new guys dont be afraid to post what you have! We were all new/little guys at some point :)

4)Also tell us your biggest accomplishment for this game! Everyones got to be proud of something!

There are many new members in the game and on the forums. So i just wanted to put this out there so we can all get to know the community a little more.

1)I myself have been playing kingdom age for over a year now.

2)I saw Kingdom Age in the App store under the Whats new tab. This was my first Funzio/Gree Game. From there i downloaded A few of their other games. But I enjoy KA the most.

3)I was fortunate enough to hit the over 500K mark in attack and defense after this last LTQ.

4)My greatest accomplishment was when i was able to pull off my BD 10 run in about 12 hours. That was the most nerve racking thing i have ever done in this game.

Lets hear it guys!

sparckle
04-15-2013, 10:52 PM
Come on everyone don't be shy. Tell us something about yourselves!

-OP-
04-15-2013, 10:55 PM

3)Let us know your stats also, that way we can see how long its taken you to get where you are. All you new guys dont be afraid to post what you have! We were all new/little guys at some point :)

4)Also tell us your biggest accomplishment for this game! Everyones got to be proud of something!

There are many new members in the game and on the forums. So i just wanted to put this out there so we can all get to know the community a little more.

Lets hear it guys!

1. Been playing for about 6-8 months now

2. Got it in my apps for free app and thought I would give it a try.

3. At 260k now and growing with all the LTQ

4. Same her BD 10. Took all the wonderful advice here making it much less painful than it could have been.

Been reading forums for months now but just recently started posting.

Silent follower
04-16-2013, 12:52 AM

Lets hear it guys!

1) Started on January 7th, 2013

2) Saw the inapp add in different games for a long time before I decided to download it and try it.

3) Hitting 250k before the current "Anniversary of Evil" LTQ will end.

4) Raising from a weakling to top 10% of my level. See my post at:
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?37973-Personal-Achievement&p=692591&viewfull=1#post692591

Vintus
04-16-2013, 01:03 AM
I'm a free player.

1) Over a year.

2) Was looking for 'Age of Empires' came across this.

3) A 350k D 300k

4) Biggest accomplishment finishing Breeding Den Run.

Intan jabrut
04-16-2013, 07:12 AM
1) around 6 - 7 months.

2) my sister is KA player.

3) A/D 280K/260K

4) Coz I don't have BD10 , so don't have any accomplishment.:(

Me&You
04-16-2013, 08:50 AM
When I started, this iOS KA forum was a single thread buried in the KA for Google forum. When they launched in the US, this forum officially opened. I found KA as I searched for an adventure game after getting bored with Solomon's Keep.

The biggest long term accomplishment for me was staying strong enough as a free player to keep my losses to less than 100 between May and the start of the guild wars (after the 80 losses in the first few weeks as I figured things out). I'm no longer a free player, and the first war did a number on my W/L ratio, but I still don't get beat often.

Skulls & Bones
04-17-2013, 01:09 PM
I'm a Gem Player....(~17 mountains so far)

1. Addictively Since December 1st, 2012 (4 1/2 months)

2. Searching for Free Games on the App store

3. LVL 137, 263k Attack/262k Defense, W:16,371 , L:482, Raids Failed: 2, IPH: 5730 (but growing fast)

4. My A/D went from 125k/110k at lvl 134 to 263k/262k at lvl 137 since the finish of the battle of dragon roost. Guild placed 89th in Battle Roost and I had yielded 417,413 CP (1,399W, 254L) on my own. (BD is only lvl 5).

Guild Rank #89 - Skulls & Bones 438-314-425
K.A. ID.: -Skulls & Bones- 380-018-041 (lvl14)
K.A. ID.: Tom C 875-368-189 (lvl137)

The_Legend_Shall_Live_On
04-17-2013, 03:19 PM
1)How long have you been playing kingdom age? Celebrated my 1-year anniversary this month. April of 2012

2)How did you hear about Kingdom Age? Completely random; was playing one game, told about another, started that one, not liking it; in there was told about another game; not too pleased with that one, and told about this one. Don't even remember by whom.

3)Let us know your stats also, that way we can see how long its taken you to get where you are. All you new guys dont be afraid to post what you have! We were all new/little guys at some point Not too keen on sharing stats, but above 350k/300k. And didn't have any boost buildings until a couple of weeks before the first Guild War. Then stacked them up and was pleasantly surprised at my new number count. :)

4)Also tell us your biggest accomplishment for this game! Everyone's got to be proud of something! Couple of things really - got my BD 10 run done without being attacked once, not buying gold, without raiding, nor hitting PvE. Way too consumed with not leveling up, so only used building collections. Took me near two weeks of collecting that way, so heart irregularities were visiting me.
Had awesome stats at level 70 and killed boss 28 without gems and no health bonus. A while ago. :)
On the forum itself, was happy with the original poll I put up that quite a lot of attention and votes, noted by Funzio staff at the time, and was a sticky for a while.

Nice thread and idea!

alwynthebrave
04-17-2013, 03:28 PM
i have been playing since nov 2012
a friend told me about KA
above 250k att/def
nothing particular

boneshaker
04-17-2013, 04:16 PM
Not really sure, how do you guys see that?

I think I found it through Crime City originally because they gave a free unit to try KA. Then I liked KA better & kind of dropped out of CC.

3)Let us know your stats also, that way we can see how long its taken you to get where you are. All you new guys dont be afraid to post what you have! We were all new/little guys at some point.
Lvl 66, 77k/99k, 10k iph (was over 13k before selling off buildings for BD10). I camped for months at around lvl 53-56 until i got the BD10 earlier this week. I've been leveling daily from the LTQ so now lvl 66.

4)Also tell us your biggest accomplishment for this game! Everyone's got to be proud of something!
Thinking through the BD10 was the biggest challenge. Being a high stat free player is harder though. They're kind of nerfing the game with the LTQ's to entice players to purchase gems so not sure what's next.

Gmoney24
04-17-2013, 08:48 PM
Less than two months.

5 of my coworkers convinced me to try it out.

3)Let us know your stats also, that way we can see how long its taken you to get where you are. All you new guys dont be afraid to post what you have! We were all new/little guys at some point.
Around level 75. Just broke 100k/100k. Trying to improve IPH (3k). Maxed out allies. 4500-13 raid W/L. 94% W/L in battles. Started a second game recently with more of a camping strategy. Pretty hooked to the game.

4)Also tell us your biggest accomplishment for this game! Everyone's got to be proud of something!
Surpassing some coworkers in stats and guild contributions.

Seryna
04-17-2013, 10:35 PM
About 3 months

Just downloaded it from the App Store. Was just looking for the most popular free game

I should be breaking 200,000 soon after this LTQ.

It was getting my BD10. Now just trying to build up my IPH so I can make my daily guild contribution and still have some money to buy a full dragon army.

Ratma2001
04-17-2013, 10:52 PM
1)How long have you been playing kingdom age? Too long....10 Months

2)How did you hear about Kingdom Age? Downloaded for my son

3)Let us know your stats also, that way we can see how long its taken you to get where you are. All you new guys dont be afraid to post what you have! We were all new/little guys at some point 650K+/600K+ close enough

Getting to know so many new people and make new friends World Wide !

yaz
04-18-2013, 07:22 AM
Wow,
This thread made me start to think about the time and money I have put into this game and am now pondering the question; where do I go from here. I have been playing for over a year now; I am at level 170 with over 500k A/D points. I pretty much play every day, am part of a top 25 guild, and buy one to two mountains of gems per month to support the LTQa and my guild.
I think that several months ago I thought if I played every day that I could increase in the ranks and become invincible. Well, as it turns out, I am a high level player but there are many others that I am nowhere near in stats and still get raided almost daily.
I am at a point where my kingdom is about as far as I can go in upgrades, saving for dragons doesnt seem that big of a deal with the rewards we can get in the LTQs.
I am also coming to the realization that I will need to keep spending money on mountains of gems just to maintain my level with respect to the others at my level or risk starting to fall behind in A/D.
Where do I go from here, spending $100 a month, in the end will only keep me current with the other players at my level, so a year from now I fear to be a much stronger player but relatively the same with my other players that kept spending. This seems to be a vicious circle with no end in sight, as with most games that have completion, this game will go on forever.
And for those that enjoy the game as I do, but enjoy progressing in stats via the purchase of gems, thats fantastic and enjoy. It would be great if GREE would add additional maps and stuff you can purchase for our kingdom; that would at least give me a reason to play.
In summary, I enjoy the game and will continue to play, I will probably stop investing in gems however, just play for the enjoyment of the game.

Winstrol
04-18-2013, 07:54 AM
@yaz , Completely agree with you . There's too many LTQ and I'm thinking of leaving as well .

MidnightExpress
04-18-2013, 03:55 PM
Winstrol your not the only one thinking of quitting. I have already quit the Guilds, and giving it serious thought on quitting the game. If Gree would slow down the LTQ's, Box Events, etc. I may reconsider, but it's just a matter of days before I pull the plug. I've been playing for about a year, and I buy gems, but lately the gem spending is getting out of hand by trying to keep up. If the quests were spread out it wouldn't be so bad, but back to back is just too much, and I enjoy my RL more than sitting with an IPad in my hands for hours upon hours. Plus, how many times have we asked for something to spend our Hero Points on. Many players have hundreds of thousands of points just collecting dust. So with a company not trying to please their customers, why should I continue to endorse their inability to change, by spending money. My wife could really say more about this game, but it would all be ************** and you wouldn't know what she had to say.

Sorry to get off topic, but when Winstrol talked about thinking of quitting, it hit a nerve.

Lord Moore
04-18-2013, 06:57 PM
I've been playing for about a year. I created a thread when I first started complaining about all the units I would lose during PVP when my Attack was 2x or more my rival's defense and that it was so frustrating that I vowed I would quit. I was a free player camper up until a month ago when I couldn't resist the LTQ's unit awards any longer.

now,
L102. 364k attack, 345k defense and I rarely lose a unit. :-D

And a member of a top 10 guild.

As other's have stated the frequency of LTQ's is getting to be a big problem.

xknite
04-18-2013, 07:36 PM
I started when the game came out (saw promo for it on Modern War)
Now I have stopped playing. Modern War is taking too much time and so I uninstalled Kingdom Age and Monster Quest

Valid or
04-18-2013, 09:31 PM
Been playing now 9 almost 10 months, made it to level 103 currently.
My attack is 155,000, defence is 147,000. My hero strength is 123. 298 allies.
W:1700 l:500, raids 216 failed:14 iph 9000
I would have to say my attack defence is wht I am most proud of so far. It's been a lot of work to get there as I don't spend jems much, a handful or bag of jems a month. Mostly used to refill my health bar in events.

Nirmala
04-18-2013, 10:36 PM
Nice thread.
Now that I know your levels and stats, I know which of you guys I can hit repeatedly when the war starts..

glitters
04-18-2013, 10:38 PM
It doesn't take a genius to figure out who I am.

Anyhow, everything seems to be sinking in now. What I foresaw several months ago is quickly becoming reality for many of you players. Not rubbing it in or anything, but my wisdom has proved to be superior.

Now here's some good advice: you'll get more enjoyment from camping in this game than fully playing it. Ironic but true. Most of you are probably too far at sea to camp anyway. But for the remainder of you still at shore or in shallow waters, consider this option. There's no turning back once you sail into the maelstrom.

glitters
04-18-2013, 10:43 PM
Nice thread.
Now that I know your levels and stats, I know which of you guys I can hit repeatedly when the war starts..

These people are susceptible to bait from any source, be it from other players or Gree itself. I would like to help them. But they don't seem to want to listen.

Nirmala
04-18-2013, 10:47 PM
These people are susceptible to bait from any source, be it from other players or Gree itself. I would like to help them. But they don't seem to want to listen.

I didn't start the thread. I read.

glitters
04-18-2013, 10:50 PM
I didn't start the thread. I read.

I'm aware of that. The result is no different.

Nirmala
04-18-2013, 10:53 PM
I'm aware of that. The result is no different.

Yeah, I know. LOL

glitters
04-18-2013, 10:58 PM
Yeah, I know. LOL

Someone such as yourself seems to be at the cunning end of the spectrum of players. Maybe you can share your thoughts with everyone. They could certainly learn a thing or two from you.

Rastlin
04-19-2013, 01:41 AM
Nice thread.
ROFL, I was just thinking the same thing! haha :cool:

MidnightExpress
04-19-2013, 06:14 AM
It doesn't take a genius to figure out who I am.

Anyhow, everything seems to be sinking in now. What I foresaw several months ago is quickly becoming reality for many of you players. Not rubbing it in or anything, but my wisdom has proved to be superior.

Now here's some good advice: you'll get more enjoyment from camping in this game than fully playing it. Ironic but true. Most of you are probably too far at sea to camp anyway. But for the remainder of you still at shore or in shallow waters, consider this option. There's no turning back once you sail into the maelstrom.

Sparkle, you got banned for trolling every thread, and I see you are now back as Glitters, and still Trolling...

Valid or
04-19-2013, 09:11 AM
Well if people are going to use this to target people...cool...but how? Tis not like one can search out a specific player then attack them..the lists are random, would be a lot of hittin refresh and a lot of hunting.. If you have that much time...have fun.

glitters
04-19-2013, 10:09 AM
Sparkle, you got banned for trolling every thread, and I see you are now back as Glitters, and still Trolling...

Admins are people too. And not all people are bright. I'll leave it as that.

I see you are stubborn just for the sake of it. I speak only the truth. For that, you and some others have deemed me a troll. How can someone be a troll and also be correct at the same time? Even I can't answer that and I doubt you can either. If you claim me to be a troll, then you are more so of a troll.

Rastlin
04-19-2013, 11:47 AM
Well if people are going to use this to target people...cool...but how? Tis not like one can search out a specific player then attack them..the lists are random, would be a lot of hittin refresh and a lot of hunting.. If you have that much time...have fun.
We are talking about the wars that just started.... Saves on scouting time.

Ballsy
09-27-2013, 09:33 PM
Got the game the day iphone4 came out.

Was looking for age of empires.

Lvl99 455/445