PDA

View Full Version : Ripped off by Gree!

LobCity
04-17-2013, 10:38 AM
I'm sorry if someone who has experienced this same issue has already posted on this topic but I just really need to vent! I've played this game from the beginning and held out on buying gems for as long as I could but about a month ago there was a 40% off sale going on and I decided to buy gems for the first time. Honestly, it was just as much to thank the developers for creating a game that I enjoy playing, as much as it was to buy units/energy refills. The purchase went through (I have the iTunes receipt to prove it) and the gems were initially loaded into my game but when I logged back in later in the day to play, I noticed that the gems were gone. I checked and made sure that I didn't click on an item on a splash screen by accident and sure enough I did not make any purchase (I bought 240 gems). I sent Gree a ticket immediately and have never heard back from anyone. I know they don't like multiple tickets on the same issue but I did send in two more tickets asking for a refund or my gems but they have never responded or done anything to correct the situation.

I really enjoy playing KA and MW and will continue to do so and will even continue to recommend the games to friends but I'm very disappointed by the lack of customer support that Gree has shown and will never spend another nickel on any of their products. I'm not here to tell anyone to stop spending their money or anything like that...I just wanted to relate my story and let you know about my experience so that you all can be aware of how unprofessional this company can be. Definitely a case of "buyer beware". Thanks for letting me vent!

Tbj
04-17-2013, 10:44 AM
Send an email to apple. They will resolve it in a day.

itsaklayton
04-17-2013, 10:50 AM
Better yet, call them through the express lane, they call back in 10 minutes. Fantastic customer service. https://expresslane.apple.com/GetproductgroupList.action.

sparckle
04-17-2013, 11:02 AM
Ah yes. The spending trap. Be grateful their lack of service deterred you from further spending, or you would have been consumed by Gree's spending trap.

LobCity
04-17-2013, 11:38 AM
Thanks for the advice...I'm going to contact Apple right now!

Nacon10
04-17-2013, 12:04 PM
Contact support and send a copy of apple recipt for your gems