PDA

View Full Version : We need guild chat notifications

Darkwing907
04-20-2013, 05:21 AM
I think it would be really nice if when a guild member posts on guild chat we could get notified its kind of a pain cause you never know when someone posts a message unless you check and without it you can miss important messages like when a player declares war and your not on you would never know. We need gree to create this option for us hopefully they can work on creating this option for an upcoming update.

Zesder
04-20-2013, 06:50 AM
We also need chat to auto refresh when people post.

Me&You
04-20-2013, 08:44 AM
You need to stop using the guild chat to communicate. It's good for announcements, not communications.
There are apps for chat. You may have noticed the thread about the leaders' chat on Kakao...

Zesder
04-20-2013, 09:18 AM
Just wishing that a game could actually support itself, without us having to resort to 3rd party services.

Eliysiam
04-20-2013, 12:05 PM
Just wishing that a game could actually support itself, without us having to resort to 3rd party services.

I second this.

RotoMan
04-20-2013, 01:37 PM

No kidding. How hard is it to understand your own game. Hire some new beta testers. I am available for a fee of 5,000 gems per month!

Rastlin
04-20-2013, 01:45 PM
We also need chat to auto refresh when people post.
Yes this would be nice. But I don't want notifications...My phone would never stop!!

Rastlin
04-20-2013, 01:46 PM
You need to stop using the guild chat to communicate. It's good for announcements, not communications.
There are apps for chat. You may have noticed the thread about the leaders' chat on Kakao...
Or you can build your own forum. Easy to do with proboards.

Bluedood
04-21-2013, 07:25 AM
The Groupme app is very user friendly. It let's you post up screen shots and chat with everyone at once, this is especially useful with members in Europe chatting with us in the US.

RandomUser
04-23-2013, 12:49 PM
Based on GREEs typical timeline, this feature will be immediately put in development and available in November or December.

GreenGuru
04-24-2013, 12:08 AM
While their games may pale in environmental and quest interaction compared to GREE, GREE could learn a lot from the pristine social interaction functions available in A Thinking Ape games.

l3lade2
04-24-2013, 12:42 AM
Based on GREEs typical timeline, this feature will be immediately put in development and available in November or December.

Hold up....you mean GREE has a development team???? :confused:

Or do you mean that the request will simply take 7 months to be filed in that overflowing tray on that empty desk where someone used to sit and do something technical?

Ruston
04-24-2013, 12:51 AM

on the contrary... you need to stop using your iphone as a desktopcommunicationmultitaskingcentre.. this is an appgame.. you should not need outboard apps to make it work.

As of now you cannot send a personal message to a guildplayer without everybody else being able to read it.
When i download an appgame the main idea is not to distribuate any communicationapp-details or mailadress to people i dont really wish to have anywhere else than in that particular appgame.

So on my wishlist for this game i have:
1:mailbox
2: -did you give me a mailbox?, aah ok thanks!.. i just have a coke then ;)

And for all of you who cannot play an appgame properly without "whatsapp-ventrilo-webcam-mailaccount" you can all go and touch yourself and then sign up on steam or someplace they have proper "games"