PDA

View Full Version : The Tribe Has Spoken....It's Time To GO !!!

Ratma2001
04-21-2013, 10:24 PM
Hello all Forum Members, just a Story or two for your enjoyment before i call it QUITS in Kigndom Age !
I have been playing for over 10 months now and in that time have met some Fantastic people !
from all over the World who have helped , assisted and guided through various turns of this game, all in all its been great apart from the last month or so , which brings me to the crux of my leaving...
Gree i have sent you umpteen dozen reports on Those that still bring this game into Disrepute ! no answer and yet they still participate and now even mutliplying worse than rabbits !! I have sent multiple PM's to CJ54 and no answer over the past 8 months? Obviously i do not hold that much weight in here...dissapointing but what can you do ...well i can do plenty, I used to spend money here but not anymore ! i have seen over 2.5K pass through my bank account into Gree's in that time and now i am at my end gues what i have to shaow for it ...zip,nothing...I didnt even have to go through Gree to get Friends (which cost me nothing) but the return on them was greater than i got from Gree! go figure.

My friends its been great spending time and talking to you , some with families some not but still someone i can call as a Friend . there have been so many willing to help or to just to be there when things went wrong, But you will be missed the most !
from the onset with The1nONLY, Thankyou for your timeless advice when needed, Prop, for the shove in the right direction and help outside KA, truly one to be counted, Winstrol for your ongoing LTQ and Box advice and post , also your short but abrupt responses always makes me smile,Nothing wrong with being Direct, The Late Jonny , whom with his wismical thought always made me laugh, missed heaps on the forum, and then with Trinity DW , the light of my game, great person to talk with and always there if needed..Thankyou
KingGabriel, we had some great times with Dexter and Wolverine and always challenged each other when needed i will miss the compatriot games we played, Vile, thanks for the assistance with looking after certain members of this forum in your Guild when needed.
My Forum Knight Guild Members, Ticapi, Bgood, Acidist, Dragcro, you have been instrumental in proving your worth as powerhouse in the Guild wars, your Vision, and direction have been second to none compared to the Spenders Guilds..so we hold our heads high for your thoroughness in making sure we have everything at hand when needed, My team mates, Nitemare, VileLynne Maximum Fun, Lorg, Greg, Shane, Link, and others have been great to fight alongside with you and hear stories from across the globe with new words and lingo i haven't heard before its been a blast.
Most Forum Members here have helped in some way or another i Thankyou for that.
I wish to extend my thanks to the clans the Royal Knights those that allied with me in time after some sword swapping..The DW's for allying when asked ..always great to have .All my 500 Allies thankyou for allying with me, although hard to keep in touch with everyone.
I would say Thanks to Gree for making the game but they didnt so Thankyou Funzio, when Funzio sold out the game went downhill from there. I know some staff stayed but it was never the same and now its worse than ever ! Gree need to Listen to the Forum Members for the sake of the players that pay for the game.
Good luck to all the Campers out there..keep the fires alight always.
Have fun if can enjoy what i leave and pass onto others what you have gained.
Ratma2001
Level 161 653KA/622KD
to costly and too much time.....i will leave my kingdom to the only person who for somereason never allied after numerous requests and Clan leader intervention ...The Nastiest of all...Nasty/Marty/For Sale RK , now you may have the lot instead of attacking every day for the past month..good luck and have fun with your rubble ..you derserve it!

King little fruit fly
04-21-2013, 10:42 PM
Can I have your account, bro?

VileDoom
04-21-2013, 11:12 PM
So sad it's coming to this. :( Thank you so much for being the person you are Ratma2001. I've already lost 2 officers since the end of the first event for the reasons you have listed. Best of luck to you and hopefully our paths will cross again in another game.

Sincerely,
VileDoom

Rastlin
04-21-2013, 11:35 PM
The sad part is, that really by people leaving GREE wins on not listening on; well just about everything... New people will come, GREE won't care, and a new generation are already growing in the bottom ranks.

If enough people stayed and stood up with their money (by keeping it), then and only then will GREE listen or care. I can say I stopped buying gems this weekend and for good until fixed, due to seeing the hackers worse than ever this war. I am not paying to play with them. But I also know that my voting with my money won't count unless others speak up so GREE knows, and does the same. However the ones that leave GREE will never hear from...

Rastlin
04-21-2013, 11:39 PM
Oh and you got it wrong. In order for the tribe to have spoken, you would have to had to been voted out. You were voted by the tribe to stay.

Ratma2001
04-22-2013, 01:45 AM
The sad part is, that really by people leaving GREE wins on not listening on; well just about everything... New people will come, GREE won't care, and a new generation are already growing in the bottom ranks.

If enough people stayed and stood up with their money (by keeping it), then and only then will GREE listen or care. I can say I stopped buying gems this weekend and for good until fixed, due to seeing the hackers worse than ever this war. I am not paying to play with them. But I also know that my voting with my money won't count unless others speak up so GREE knows, and does the same. However the ones that leave GREE will never hear from...
Thanks Rastlin, this is true , but how many tickets and requests do I have to send in before something is done!
I have been working at this over6 months! If you turn a blind eye to it ...IT doesn't exsist !thats what they do. I am only a number on there credit books not anything else! If I thought otherwise I am delusional ! Numbers make Money andMoney is the be all to end all! Not my money so I am ending it !

ezinap
04-22-2013, 02:54 AM
I am sad to see you go Ratma. You gave color to the forum, to our guild, and you made me smile a lot. Bye and all the best.

kruppe
04-22-2013, 03:33 AM
Ratma so sad to see you go. A bright light in the forum suddenly dimmed. Good luck to you and I hope we meet up again in some other event.

itsaklayton
04-22-2013, 03:35 AM
Dearest Ratma, you were so kind to me, a stranger, and your counsel wise. We are diminished by your leaving us, yet no one will fault you. The Forum will not be the same.Hear yea, hear yea, hear yea. This is a call to arms. Our weapons are our wallets. The No Spending banner must be raised. A rallying point in the midst of the war. Our beloved Kingdom, our way of life is under attack. A clash of titans, Forum versus Gree, and only time will tell the tale.

King Gabriel388
04-22-2013, 05:13 AM
Take it easy Ratma2001. We will miss u for sure, your special sense of humour is quite unique in KA. Take care man.

BarnOwl
04-22-2013, 08:14 AM
I hope that your thread acts as a 'ticket' to all of us players coming from the lower ranks. I have been a long time player and light gem spender from the outset( bought myself an economy - mines- in the early days) . As a non - gamer I love this (my only)game for all the reasons you mention - the chat / the camaraderie of the guilds , the forum. To play a game that offers this and requires thought, teamwork and stategy is what attracts me . , it took ages to get bd10 and was only possible with help and advice from senior players. It was an achievement, there was satisfaction.But now I see odd things happening , guilds with 60+ players, players with level 10 manors and no raiding/battle history, millions of in vaulted gold. I will still play but I promise, I have spent my last real gold.

The warrior rests
Feet planted
Back against a cold wall

goowokji
04-22-2013, 08:36 AM
See ya on the other side Ratma

MaximumFun
04-22-2013, 08:38 AM
Gonna miss you, Ratma! Enjoy your freedom in real life!

Please come back to tell us addicts what we're missing. :)

Chups
04-22-2013, 10:57 AM
Enjoy your Real Life, Free from the bonds of Gree, I envy you.

VVolf
04-22-2013, 11:32 AM
As a longggggg time lurker, I will definitely miss seeing all of your posts. Your banter and antics always made me smile :)

Good luck!

travelingsalesman
04-22-2013, 11:42 AM
It has been an honor fighting along your side sir! Be proud, you beat the game as Winstrol so eloquently has put it before.

Dewsy
04-22-2013, 11:49 AM
Sad to leave you leave Ratma, wish you all the best with everything :)

The Big Weezy
04-22-2013, 12:29 PM
Sorry to see ya go, Ratma. I think there are many right behind you though...

KhalDrogo
04-22-2013, 12:29 PM
I, along with many others will surely miss you Ratma.

Just wanted to thank you for all the advice you've given me in the past.

Best of luck to you!

Zenobia
04-22-2013, 12:38 PM
I will miss you, Ratma. You were one of the few who, when I saw your avi in a thread, I KNEW I was going to read something entertaining and/or insightful and/or helpful. Fare thee well, good sir!

bgood
04-22-2013, 01:03 PM
Ratma:

I was it was beyond a pleasure to have meet you. At first i was unsure if you would go w/ FUN or FKG and i desperately wanted you to help build the core. You were one of my first recruits along with Acidist & Jonny. Your a great gamer and an even better person. It truly was a pleasure to play with you and you should be proud of what you were apart of...two top 10 finishes.

The things you say about Gree I agree 100% after not getting bonus from gem spend for last war I have retired my credit card. I will play for free or not at all. Best wishes Ratma and keep in touch if nothing more than to shoot the breeze. Keep the dingo's away from the baby and throw another shrimp on the barbie.

bgood

Gambit12
04-22-2013, 01:21 PM
Hello all Forum Members, just a Story or two for your enjoyment before i call it QUITS in Kigndom Age !
I have been playing for over 10 months now and in that time have met some Fantastic people !
from all over the World who have helped , assisted and guided through various turns of this game, all in all its been great apart from the last month or so , which brings me to the crux of my leaving...
Gree i have sent you umpteen dozen reports on Those that still bring this game into Disrepute ! no answer and yet they still participate and now even mutliplying worse than rabbits !! I have sent multiple PM's to CJ54 and no answer over the past 8 months? Obviously i do not hold that much weight in here...dissapointing but what can you do ...well i can do plenty, I used to spend money here but not anymore ! i have seen over 2.5K pass through my bank account into Gree's in that time and now i am at my end gues what i have to shaow for it ...zip,nothing...I didnt even have to go through Gree to get Friends (which cost me nothing) but the return on them was greater than i got from Gree! go figure.

My friends its been great spending time and talking to you , some with families some not but still someone i can call as a Friend . there have been so many willing to help or to just to be there when things went wrong, But you will be missed the most !
from the onset with The1nONLY, Thankyou for your timeless advice when needed, Prop, for the shove in the right direction and help outside KA, truly one to be counted, Winstrol for your ongoing LTQ and Box advice and post , also your short but abrupt responses always makes me smile,Nothing wrong with being Direct, The Late Jonny , whom with his wismical thought always made me laugh, missed heaps on the forum, and then with Trinity DW , the light of my game, great person to talk with and always there if needed..Thankyou
KingGabriel, we had some great times with Dexter and Wolverine and always challenged each other when needed i will miss the compatriot games we played, Vile, thanks for the assistance with looking after certain members of this forum in your Guild when needed.
My Forum Knight Guild Members, Ticapi, Bgood, Acidist, Dragcro, you have been instrumental in proving your worth as powerhouse in the Guild wars, your Vision, and direction have been second to none compared to the Spenders Guilds..so we hold our heads high for your thoroughness in making sure we have everything at hand when needed, My team mates, Nitemare, VileLynne Maximum Fun, Lorg, Greg, Shane, Link, and others have been great to fight alongside with you and hear stories from across the globe with new words and lingo i haven't heard before its been a blast.
Most Forum Members here have helped in some way or another i Thankyou for that.
I wish to extend my thanks to the clans the Royal Knights those that allied with me in time after some sword swapping..The DW's for allying when asked ..always great to have .All my 500 Allies thankyou for allying with me, although hard to keep in touch with everyone.
I would say Thanks to Gree for making the game but they didnt so Thankyou Funzio, when Funzio sold out the game went downhill from there. I know some staff stayed but it was never the same and now its worse than ever ! Gree need to Listen to the Forum Members for the sake of the players that pay for the game.
Good luck to all the Campers out there..keep the fires alight always.
Have fun if can enjoy what i leave and pass onto others what you have gained.
Ratma2001
Level 161 653KA/622KD
to costly and too much time.....i will leave my kingdom to the only person who for somereason never allied after numerous requests and Clan leader intervention ...The Nastiest of all...Nasty/Marty/For Sale RK , now you may have the lot instead of attacking every day for the past month..good luck and have fun with your rubble ..you derserve it!

Why i didn't get a shoutout from you buddy Ratma!? Oh man!? Thats sucks to see you go brother from another virtual mother:cool:. I'm gonna missed our LTQ tag team post & competing each other in leaderboard, collect 10, Boss event, & LTQ event. Wow! its an honor to have met someone as a good person like you bro. So long bro:(, take care & your family, & have a wonderful time in real life. Everyone needs our bonding time with family & friends. Its more priceless than this. Slide by sometimes & check us out here...

Take care mon ami,
Aragorn12/G12

Lord VIX
04-22-2013, 01:34 PM
Sad too to see you go, Ratma.
Farewell and respect.

phopjon
04-22-2013, 01:35 PM
This sentence, right here, is why I'm so dedicated to playing the game for free.

i have seen over 2.5K pass through my bank account into Gree's in that time and now i am at my end gues what i have to shaow for it ...zip,nothing...

We'll miss you on the forum, Ratma. I always enjoyed your posts and perspective. Enjoy your freedom.

Winstrol
04-22-2013, 01:36 PM
Jonny now Ratma , seems I'll be next ;) take care man

Samskill
04-22-2013, 01:41 PM
Sad to see another true warrior leaving this wonderful but corrupted game.
Take good care Ratma!

RandomUser
04-22-2013, 02:20 PM
Farewell, Ratma.

You introduced me to the FKG and gave me a reason to keep playing this awful, buggy game for another 2 months when I was on the verge of throwing in the towel and finding something more productive to do with my time. It's been a fun, fun ride with you and Jonny and the rest of our great guild, and this community has lost another great contributor and another great personality, and someone I always looked forward to being a part of this whole experience with. You left an impact on the people here while a part of this forum and this game, and you brought smiles and wisdom to many.

I'm glad you've spoken your mind and followed through with your wallet. The time is already too late for GREE - the lifeblood is draining out of this game and there's no tourniquet in sight. The patient is crashing while the doctor tries to stop the bleeding by amputating another limb. What made this game great and fun was the strategy and the people. The strategy is all gone, and the people are leaving, too.

Be good, my friend. I hope all the best for you in the future.

And, oh yeah. Why no thanks to me for getting you to post in a language the rest of us could finally understand? ;)

Farewell Ratma and your Fartwind Dragoon!

Jessie74
04-22-2013, 03:00 PM
Good riddance.

Polaris79
04-22-2013, 03:11 PM
Even if i have not able to directly meet u in the game, i really appraciate what u done here on forum, so...GL for all and ty for ur help on forum

Q-Ball
04-22-2013, 07:10 PM
Farewell Ratma... thanks for all your helpful and colorful posts. Best wishes.

sls
04-22-2013, 08:11 PM
See ya Ratma, enjoy RL.

Master Stormzs
04-22-2013, 08:32 PM
Ratma so sad :( to see you go. You were one of the first members on this forum to offer some guidence to me and mention the FK, RK, DW, etc. to me. I will always be greatful for that! Hope you do at least pop your head on the forum every now and then.

Best wishes to you in RL.

Perfuzzie
04-22-2013, 08:41 PM
ratma you will be missed , nice move switching with hotbuse in the war , bet who didnt pay attention paid the price :))

Ratma2001
04-22-2013, 09:04 PM
ratma you will be missed , nice move switching with hotbuse in the war , bet who didnt pay attention paid the price :))

yes they did pay the price and sneaky tactics are part of war ! its the smart ones who pick up on it straight away, but it gave you all a chance to give me a good bye tap ! i enjoyed it...lol, made some huge CP from most aswell, you know they say alls fair in love and war.. thanks

Perfuzzie
04-22-2013, 09:20 PM
yes they did pay the price and sneaky tactics are part of war ! its the smart ones who pick up on it straight away, but it gave you all a chance to give me a good bye tap ! i enjoyed it...lol, made some huge CP from most aswell, you know they say alls fair in love and war.. thanks

first hotbuse forgot to change it to ratma2001 it was just ratma , second u were level 161 hotbuse 181 i think... so whoever had their homework done saw it right away :D

GreenGuru
04-22-2013, 09:41 PM
Aw, sorry to see you go Ratma. I'll miss the comments and the funny Schwarzenegger baby avatar but enjoy the massive time you'll free up in the real world man, it was good knowing you. Pop in every once in a while and let everyone know how things are going, give us a reason to get past our game addiction

Seryna
04-22-2013, 11:50 PM
Nooooo....first Johny, now you? Why is it all the fun forum people are leaving??? I'm hoping the new changes/honor units will make you want to stay? You could always just keep playing as a free player?

DW.Trinity
04-23-2013, 07:52 AM
Ratma, my dear friend... What a sad day for Kingdom Age, or is it Kingdom Crusades?! I will always remember your whimsical banter, your passion for the game and your pursuit of justice as part of the glory days known as Kingdom Age! Your commentary in the Forum has always been meaty! No one could ever accuse you of being shallow! Ratma, an honorable Forum Knight and a loyal friend you are! When you became my ally, little did I know I would find a friend as loyal and true as I have ever had! It has been an honor to fight with you. It has been an honor to know you! And it will continue to be an honor to call you my friend! Look for my PM, dear one. You hold my respect and admiration for your strength! Love you,Trini

The Big Weezy
04-23-2013, 08:11 AM
Ratma, you will be missed, friend.

The KA "landscape "is changing rapidly. The older players are becoming jaded and fade away while the revolving door of newbs whirls ever more quickly.

The short memory will keep Gree wealthy for some time, but we will continue to lose solid human beings such as Ratma and Johnny on a more and more frequent basis.

JPFAS
04-23-2013, 03:05 PM
So sad to see the good people leave and the bad people stay. The flood gates are open. I think I know where this is heading...

All the best, Ratma.

Oretius1
04-23-2013, 03:13 PM
bye ..and who are you?

Winstrol
04-23-2013, 03:14 PM
bye ..and who are you?
You don't know who it is , but you say "BYE" how idiotic ;p

Oretius1
04-23-2013, 03:18 PM
dont really care.just another selfimportant person i guess, stoped reading after second sentence.

Perfuzzie
04-23-2013, 04:10 PM
dont really care.just another selfimportant person i guess, stoped reading after second sentence.

Jixx
04-23-2013, 04:20 PM

if you dont know what you're talking about, stay silent please.

VileDoom
04-23-2013, 04:28 PM
if you dont know what you're talking about, stay silent please.

Don't feed the trolls. ;) Let them eat each other.

Klassenr@hotmail.com
04-23-2013, 04:33 PM
Don't feed the trolls. ;) Let them eat each other.

This quote should be listed under the 'Posting Guidelines' sticky...

Oretius1
04-23-2013, 04:42 PM
seriously, who was the guy that left and why did he leave (no drama please, be brief and to the point)

Winstrol
04-23-2013, 04:51 PM
seriously, who was the guy that left and why did he leave (no drama please, be brief and to the point)
Read his ****ing post .

JTurtle
04-23-2013, 04:51 PM

Seriously... Read the fn post if you want to know. People nowadays so lazy

JTurtle
04-23-2013, 04:52 PM
Read his ****ing post .

dang... u beat me by seconds.... hahaha

Klassenr@hotmail.com
04-23-2013, 04:52 PM

Please read the initial post. if not satisfied continue through the entire thread. If you still have questions then ask when you have finished reading all posts. Don't be lazy and ask for cliff notes to someones farewell thread.

Edit: what they said!

Oretius1
04-23-2013, 05:39 PM
never liked drama..please explain things in facts..no wonder gree doesnt respond to his whinning.

Klassenr@hotmail.com
04-23-2013, 05:47 PM
This message is hidden because Oretius1 is on your ignore list.

:)

Edit after additional post: I love this option! :p

Oretius1
04-23-2013, 06:18 PM
ok i finally read it. here is what i got out of it:
-attention..wheee...attention...whee
im not going to play this game becouse i cant buy me first place anymore ..wheee...pay attention to meee whee

is that it or im missing something?

Ratma2001
04-23-2013, 10:04 PM
ok i finally read it. here is what i got out of it:
-attention..wheee...attention...whee
im not going to play this game becouse i cant buy me first place anymore ..wheee...pay attention to meee whee

is that it or im missing something?

Honestly ! are totally blind to your own selfishness !, WHY would i want to BUY first place ?? if i wanted that i would have joined FUN like they asked me to, I joined the Forum KNights Guild instead, but as you are a moron and still in your infancy on the forum i will spell it out to you ! Unless you have played longer than most (I doubt it ) and you have participated in most forum threads (i doubt this also) your insight into the Forum Ettiquette is apauling even Winstrol has better manners than you! You are a Dolt ! its not attention i need if i wanted that i would become a snot nose little ranter like you ! I'm just explaining to other Forum members whom ive associate with over the past 10 month why i am leaving ! but your insults and inabilty to read a post properly are reason enough for anyone to leave. When you've grown up and played the game properly and accomplished most things maybe we will talk again ..unitl then SEEYA

Oretius1
04-24-2013, 02:33 AM
spending 2.5k on any game is moronic no matter how much money you have.u dont need to play game for months to realize that this game is made to fill someones pockets with cash, i play it for free and i enjoy it. i really hope you got some RL people you can spend time with and be happy.
wish you all the best

echus14
04-24-2013, 03:08 AM
@Ratma - chill bro. Just another troll making the rounds. Just ignore.

Plux
04-24-2013, 02:48 PM
That wasn't a very long stay with the games Ratma. Oct 2012... Us veterans of Crime City would say you should've stuck with it a little longer. Good Luck and I'm sure you'll be back to get stuck in again within one of the 4 games. Enjoy the vacation ;-)

Plux

Perfuzzie
04-24-2013, 05:17 PM
spending 2.5k on any game is moronic no matter how much money you have.u dont need to play game for months to realize that this game is made to fill someones pockets with cash, i play it for free and i enjoy it. i really hope you got some RL people you can spend time with and be happy.
wish you all the best

sparckle , glitters .. is that u ? ******* *****

Bb233
04-24-2013, 05:32 PM
Posted 3 days ago you were leaving but your still posting. Are there lots of boxes to pack?

Sludgeboy
04-25-2013, 12:41 PM
Posted 3 days ago you were leaving but your still posting. Are there lots of boxes to pack?

Playing and posting are two different things. Yo Mama raised a really bright kid.

Oretius1
04-25-2013, 02:56 PM
lol goodone Bb233

VileDoom
04-25-2013, 03:06 PM
It's amusing when trolls create multiple accounts on forums simply to entertain themselves.

Perfuzzie
04-25-2013, 03:09 PM
It's amusing when trolls create multiple accounts on forums simply to entertain themselves.

they just want attention ...

Perfuzzie
04-25-2013, 03:26 PM
No it's not. I have nothing against Ratma. The only reason I make alternate accounts is because of CJ. He is on a banning spree and banning me for nothing. And when I make alts, I use similar names.

if you would come up with good ideas or just try to help instead of judging everyone maybe no one will ban you and you would make friends here . forumites are not your enemies . they help the players . someone else its our common enemy .

Perfuzzie
04-25-2013, 03:40 PM
he banned ppl for giving out names of the hackers .. guess thats against the rule on the forum ...

Perfuzzie
04-25-2013, 04:08 PM
I'm a fire that can't be extinguished. Frustrating isn't it CJ?

u got banned again ? :)) u made my day :))

Perfuzzie
04-25-2013, 04:11 PM
I've been banned 10 times or so already, including IP bans.

looks like you dont have a static ip :D
calm down man .. u are getting nowhere with this.. messing around with CJ .. i really dont see the point of that