PDA

View Full Version : Results -

bullseye
04-22-2013, 11:57 AM
New 3rd place guild??

I think so.

Shinazueli
04-22-2013, 11:59 AM
They'll be posted soon you should be able to see it.

bullseye
04-22-2013, 12:08 PM
Yep..Official.

Fun
RK

TBC

Dogs Pizza
04-22-2013, 12:10 PM
Way to go TBC!!

cheetah
04-22-2013, 03:30 PM
Where are the results from blighted woods cant find them?

brian14
04-22-2013, 05:34 PM
Yep..Official.

Fun
RK

TBC

TBC doesn't deserve to win they are cheaters

Dogs Pizza
04-22-2013, 05:54 PM
Brian is a fool. Show proof or leave the forums to the adults

brian14
04-22-2013, 05:59 PM
Dogs pizza is probably a pedophile on a forum of kids games telling us to leave it as adults

bullseye
04-22-2013, 06:47 PM
I know moderators are already on top of this, but in case they weren't, I have reported you. Too bad, acting like a keyboard tough guy must win you lots of friends in real life. Good luck with everything else you do.

alazar
04-22-2013, 08:22 PM
Wow, the death penalty instituted.

procsyzarc
04-22-2013, 08:52 PM
They'll be posted soon you should be able to see it.

Wouldn't count on it. The CC ones still haven't been posted. Seems most of Gree have checked out lately.

bgood
04-23-2013, 10:56 AM
How embarressing that they can't do something as simple as post a list of the top guilds and their points. This should take 2 seconds and be done after the end of the event

Ogee
04-23-2013, 11:00 AM
Gree got your money so they don't care

Gweo
04-23-2013, 01:06 PM
How embarressing that they can't do something as simple as post a list of the top guilds and their points. This should take 2 seconds and be done after the end of the event

We can only hope the reason for the delay is they are trying to sort out hackers guilds. Feeling optimistic today.

procsyzarc
04-23-2013, 02:40 PM
In other news it turns out The SF 49ers won the super Bowl after purchasing 3 extra touch downs in the waning minutes of the game

We get it your are poor and life’s not fair, rather than complaining in every thread about a system we already knew was in place move on if you aren't happy with it.

And for your sports references teams buy and trade players so they do effectively buy their points

giubr
04-23-2013, 03:03 PM
Since the results are not out and not sure if they ever will be (as per MW example), can't the guild leaders on kakao agree to report their guild's points and we reconstruct the rank here in a spreadsheet?

I know it's impossible to get all the guilds, but maybe we can get most of the relevant ones...

procsyzarc
04-23-2013, 03:36 PM
Not poor, just not stupid. But hey if you want to dump 2K to win a couple of units more power to you. But please dont default on the credit card bill when your realize how pathetic you were 6 months from now when KA is over and your still paying down the card

LOL you must be poor, defult over a couple of grand? I do aggree if you are that poor that a couple of grand matters to you then you really shouldn't be palying these games, or at least accept you will never compete.

Klassenr@hotmail.com
04-23-2013, 03:37 PM
maybe we can get most of the relevant ones...

They are all relevant. The people in guild #1249 want to know their standings as well. They should have the opportunity as much as us in the top 25. If gree isn't going to post the standings as they have before, then they should at least make an announcement.

p.s. DR Pain please stop trolling. Yes we spend real money on this game. We are ok with it and ourselves, and do not need your permission nor blessing.

Chups
04-23-2013, 03:49 PM
They will not post it because of the questions regarding the hacker guilds not being fixed. Or he will post it then ignore questions. :D

giubr
04-24-2013, 05:17 AM
They are all relevant. The people in guild #1249 want to know their standings as well. They should have the opportunity as much as us in the top 25. If gree isn't going to post the standings as they have before, then they should at least make an announcement.

I agree that all the guilds are relevant. What I meant by not being able to get all of them is that not all guilds visit the forum and thus we wouldn't be able to get them all. But for the guilds who do not visit the forum, that wouldn't be relevant at all, as they wouldn't see the official classification anyway.

I agree that in an ideal world GREE should publish the list as they started the tradition in the first war, or communicate otherwise. But since we've seen that GREE is way far from the ideal customer service, I was suggesting an player's lead initiative instead of just sitting and complaining that they are counting money.

Klassenr@hotmail.com
04-24-2013, 05:22 AM
I agree that all the guilds are relevant. What I meant by not being able to get all of them is that not all guilds visit the forum and thus we wouldn't be able to get them all. But for the guilds who do not visit the forum, that wouldn't be relevant at all, as they wouldn't see the official classification anyway.

I agree that in an ideal world GREE should publish the list as they started the tradition in the first war, or communicate otherwise. But since we've seen that GREE is way far from the ideal customer service, I was suggesting an player's lead initiative instead of just sitting and complaining that they are counting money.

Understood
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?52412-Battle-For-Blighted-Woods-Conquest-of-Kings-Ranking..!