PDA

View Full Version : TBC

brian14
04-22-2013, 05:30 PM
Congratulations to the buckwheat connection on hacking their way into the top 3! Not only did you put a hard working legit team out of the top 10 but you cheated BGK out of third place. You guys disgust me.

Eddie_m63
04-22-2013, 05:32 PM
Amen to that.

brian14
04-22-2013, 05:32 PM
Amen to that. BGK deserves the top 3 prize and whoever came in 11th deserves the top 10 prize

travelingsalesman
04-22-2013, 05:41 PM
Why are you complaining so much? What did they do slecifically that makes you call them cheaters? If you make these claims have the stones to back it up with ANY evidence...

Tbj
04-22-2013, 05:51 PM
Typical tears of a loser. U have no proof or any real reason to state that. So u start a thread instead. If u have a complaint email gree. Since u don't have proof and are clearly a whiney baby..stfu.

justsomedood5
04-22-2013, 05:54 PM
Hilarious that Brian14, the guy who was booted from Flub for hacking (after he showed up with $200 million in gold out of nowhere one day) is accusing a legit group of hacking.

brian14
04-22-2013, 05:56 PM
Hilarious somedood that I learned how to hack from a fiend of my in buckwheat and have proof from inside the guild that they are hackers :)

Tbj
04-22-2013, 05:56 PM
What a whiney bit%#

Ssne
04-22-2013, 05:58 PM
Hilarious somedood that I learned how to hack from a fiend of my in buckwheat and have proof from inside the guild that they are hackers :)

Go ahead and post your proof. We are waiting.

brian14
04-22-2013, 06:00 PM
Post it on here and get icked off the forum while also exposing my friend? Great idea...?

Tbj
04-22-2013, 06:00 PM
Raistlin I will address this once. Since math is not your strong suit. iTunes had a 20% off last month. I paired that w 40% off from gree. I hit the 10k bonus. U know what happens when u get 10k bonus? 250k gems. U must be blatantly stupid to think I spent 50k. Get your GED in math then let's talk. Idiot.

brian14
04-22-2013, 06:01 PM
Raistlin I will address this once. Since math is not your strong suit. iTunes had a 20% off last month. I paired that w 40% off from gree. I hit the 10k bonus. U know what happens when u get 10k bonus? 250k gems. U must be blatantly stupid to think I spent 50k. Get your GED in math then let's talk. Idiot.
I'm in idiot your a man that spent real money on an iPhone game meant for kids...

Tbj
04-22-2013, 06:03 PM
Do I tell u how to spend your welfare checks that my taxes pay for?[/QUOTE]

Dubzlife
04-22-2013, 06:04 PM
Brian14 calm down if u actually have proof just show it if not shut up

brian14
04-22-2013, 06:06 PM
Do I tell u how to spend your welfare checks that my taxes pay for?[/QUOTE]
Hahahah dude I'm 13 chill the f($& out man, but I agree welfare is dumb we are on the same page there

brian14
04-22-2013, 06:10 PM
Brian14 calm down if u actually have proof just show it if not shut upand dubzlife if u weren't illiterate and read before I can't expose my friend or risk getting banned from the forum so I'm not an idiot enough to post the proof on here

Tbj
04-22-2013, 06:12 PM

U just admitted u r a hacker. What an idiot.

Namine33
04-22-2013, 06:13 PM
Who in TBC is a hacker?
I spent money that my wife doesnt know i spent to help with our push for 3rd. It wasnt hacking, it was strategic planning since Day 1. Coupled with the fact that we were paired with them for the final fight, and came out on top was even more impressive and exciting.
So is it because BGK didnt get 3rd as expected automatically assumes the new 3rd place are hackers/cheaters?
I guess if FUN let RK take 1st place, then RK would be seen as hackers right?

brian14
04-22-2013, 06:13 PM
I did because I have already been banned from the game...idiot

BrodawgCanada
04-22-2013, 06:18 PM
Brian why are you saying that you don't want to expose your "friend", yet you complain your "friend" is hacking in buckwheat guild?? Nut up or shut up!!

brian14
04-22-2013, 06:18 PM
First of all why would you admit being weird enough to hide money you spent on a child game from your wife....and second of all that has nothing to do with it you guys didn't hack gems in the war clearly you are all dunbass enough to buy the gems but leading up to that stat hacking and money hacking is very clear and proven

brian14
04-22-2013, 06:19 PM
Hilarious that Brian14, the guy who was booted from Flub for hacking (after he showed up with $200 million in gold out of nowhere one day) is accusing a legit group of hacking.
It's also hilarious that you are aware of TBJ and the other few who hack in. Buckwheat

Euchred
04-22-2013, 06:19 PM
These games aren't targeted at kids

brian14
04-22-2013, 06:25 PM
You're right they're targeted at middle aged men with no lives who need a stupid hobby and something to make them feel important

Euchred
04-22-2013, 06:27 PM
You seem to know a lot about that subject, just saying

Tbj
04-22-2013, 06:28 PM
He knows me bc I'm in his guild. U r ten years old and u are an admitted hacker. This thread is asinine.

brian14
04-22-2013, 06:31 PM
How is it stupid TBJ? Because I'm logical and don't spend secret loads of cash on a virtual world when I could be spending it on things that actually matter in life

brian14
04-22-2013, 06:32 PM
You seem to know a lot about that subject, just sayingand what the hell are you talking about? It's common sense...you guys take this way to seriously u probably invest more time into it then you do your real family

Euchred
04-22-2013, 06:39 PM
lol! quit projecting and go back to your important life, instead of trolling a bunch of stand up guys with more class then you'll ever know.

brian14
04-22-2013, 06:42 PM
lol! quit projecting and go back to your important life, instead of trolling a bunch of stand up guys with more class then you'll ever know.
Haha so define class...? Does it mean selfishly spending hundreds, maybe even thousands of Dollars on a stupid game because of your selfish non important wants when you could be spending it to make your kids and wife happier, real stand up classy Guys to me!

Euchred
04-22-2013, 06:46 PM
clearly you're the expert here....

brian14
04-22-2013, 06:48 PM
clearly you're the expert here....

Well I know for sure that you're an insecure selfish man, coming from a family with very little money it disgusts me to see scum like you spending ridiculous amounts of money on such stupid things and then getting offended when the truth is revealed and start getting defensive when it's said that Tbc clearly has hackers

Euchred
04-22-2013, 06:52 PM
Blah Blah Blah you sir are full of hot air and have nothing but made up accusations.

brian14
04-22-2013, 06:54 PM
Blah Blah Blah you sir are full of hot air and have nothing but made up accusations.
So I made up that you said earlier thAt u bought hidden gems from your wife? You clearly have issues if you spend real money on this game

Euchred
04-22-2013, 06:56 PM
So I made up that you said earlier thAt u bought hidden gems from your wife? You clearly have issues if you spend real money on this game

I haven't stated anything about my purchases, you don't even know if they exist. You may be feeling dizzy and easily confused due to the hot air in you skull.

brian14
04-22-2013, 07:00 PM
I haven't stated anything about my purchases, you don't even know if they exist. You may be feeling dizzy and easily confused due to the hot air in you skull.
Sorry tbj mentioned his purchases

Euchred
04-22-2013, 07:02 PM
It's great that you like to help people but making up stories to make yourself look all holier then thou is kinda douchey

brian14
04-22-2013, 07:04 PM
You think that's made up?!?! And it's not me it's my dad that's holy lol but you are a ****ing soulless man

Euchred
04-22-2013, 07:12 PM
and you've been full of it from the get go, I'm sorry I seem to have waivered you from your original point. The one you can't prove and makes it look like you have a 4.0 GPA

brian14
04-22-2013, 07:15 PM
What do u mean I can't prove it? Making assumptions now dumb ass after accusing me of such? And actually I'm not sure if it's a 4.0 is a 99.8 a 4.0? And I've proven my point already to gree so it's just a waiting game now

Tbj
04-22-2013, 07:17 PM
U r ten years old lol. Let me know how your 4.0 in 6th grade works out for u in the real world. By all means here u show u are a complete idiot. Maybe u should ask your dads ministry for some common sense.

Ok that set me off you ****ing bastard my family is poor cause my dad gave up a 6 figure job to work with the homeless people and start his own ministry for them so you can **** the **** up he got a college degree for free by the way and I'm planning to do the same you think I'm the stupid one here!? I'm the one with the 4.0 GPA who has his whole future your the idiot who invests all his adult life into a dumbass vortual world

Euchred
04-22-2013, 07:18 PM
indeed yet you found it necessary to come here and shoot your mouth off

brian14
04-22-2013, 07:24 PM
U r ten years old lol. Let me know how your 4.0 in 6th grade works out for u in the real world. By all means here u show u are a complete idiot. Maybe u should ask your dads ministry for some common sense.
I'm 15 and in 10th grade

brian14
04-22-2013, 07:24 PM
Well have fun neglecting your families and real lives for a game that doesn't matter at all and is completely pointless. There is no reason not to hack it I don't blame buckwheat but they need to be exposed

Tbj
04-22-2013, 07:27 PM
If there's no reason to hack it why did u? And get banned for it? God u r a moron. I'd kill myself if I had such a stupid kid.

Ratma2001
04-22-2013, 07:27 PM
What do u mean I can't prove it? Making assumptions now dumb ass after accusing me of such? And actually I'm not sure if it's a 4.0 is a 99.8 a 4.0? And I've proven my point already to gree so it's just a waiting game now

Brian you appear to be clouded in your posts more than most. If you wanted something done by Gree you send tickets in wait for reply and end of case, they will make the neccesary adjustments from there, posting this thread is against Forum policy and given that you made accusatation and have no proof ...but if you did you would have posted to have the forum members weight behind your cause, this is not the case. you have been Banned from the Game and soon to be Banned from forum so you now have nothing else to loose.. as stated show the proof or send through Apoligies to all concerned..no good going off half loaded. If you are Truly 13 and your father is a man of the cloth i doubt that you should be using language like previous post ..little respect goes a long way here.

brian14
04-22-2013, 07:31 PM
No apologies and no regrets I know the truth and gree does as well buckwheat will be broken up as much as you all want to deny it

Tbj
04-22-2013, 07:51 PM
Not going to bother replying to brian as he is obviously a stupid kid. But why did raistlin delete his post on my cheating. Please post again math genius. And post how u got there. I'm going to die laughing at your stupidity.

Namine33
04-22-2013, 07:51 PM
So because I bought gems, I am a stat hacker?
I wish I knew I was a hacker before here. I would have definitely made use of such skills in a place that had better rewards.

micchr
04-22-2013, 07:52 PM
We cuss people out on things like this but the starving children in Africa are just hoping to live another day. We need to get our priorities straight people.

Tbj
04-22-2013, 07:58 PM
Micchr.. I dontndisagree with you. But go to china or Russia and get in line with the other communists. If you aren't from America I apologize. But i still don't agree with anyone telling others how to spend their own money. They earned it. U didn't.

brian14
04-22-2013, 08:03 PM
Wait did u just call him a communist because he wanted to help starving children? You're even more pitiful than I previously thought

Tbj
04-22-2013, 08:05 PM
U r ten years old so I'll excuse your stupidity. Do u have any idea what communism is?

brian14
04-22-2013, 08:10 PM
I actually just wrote a 12 page paper about it and comparing how communism arose in china vs how it did in Russia, so yes idiot, I do know.

dbailey30
04-22-2013, 08:15 PM
@ Brian14, You spelled "Virtual" incorrectly in an earlier post.

Your GPA has been brought down to 3.95.

Tbj
04-22-2013, 08:18 PM
I actually just wrote a 12 page paper about it and comparing how communism arose in china vs how it did in Russia, so yes idiot, I do know.

So u agree that other people should be able to decide how Americans spend their money and it is our obligation to distribute our wealth even though we earned it? Smarter words never spoken from a ten year old who has never worked a day in his life. God I can't believe I'm even talking about this with a little kid. I'm done.

Perfuzzie
04-22-2013, 08:35 PM
brian14 , if you got proof just show it and end this , if not all the insults and replies aren`t getting you nowhere ... tbc if they were in 4th place they knew exactly how many points they need to take bgk ... with the leader board frozen the last hour and they got lucky pairing with bgk why not going for 3rd place when u know exactly how much its gonna take ? Congrats to TBC for that , i dont think we`ll see another war like that any time soon

Rastlin
04-22-2013, 08:49 PM
Not going to bother replying to brian as he is obviously a stupid kid. But why did raistlin delete his post on my cheating. Please post again math genius. And post how u got there. I'm going to die laughing at your stupidity.
Actually I removed it as soon as I wrote it (literally in under a minute) because I decided I didn't want to get into this. I was just going to leave this post alone, and have so far. You have tried to bait me twice with childish insults, and sorry not going to bite (If you want to take it to PM, I am more than happy to debate the topic with you as gentlemen).

Now to the reason I did return to this thread to Post:
To set the record straight for many. Sadly, yes brian14 IS a hacker. As Somedood stated brian14 was removed from Flub for hacking (Somedood was a very cherished active member of Flub until after the last war).

Tbj
04-22-2013, 08:59 PM
I don't need to post w u privately. U made your claim in public. Now explain your math. It's so far off it's unbelievable. Man up and post your calculations. Don't post if u can't back it up.

Tbj
04-22-2013, 09:04 PM
If you are going to accuse me of hacking as u have done many times post your math on how u came up w me hacking. Don't hide behind an excuse. Also explain why gree has done nothing even though many have reported me. Be a man and quit hiding.

Haba
04-22-2013, 09:05 PM
crappy things happen :/

procsyzarc
04-22-2013, 09:12 PM
Canít really work out this kid out.
He
- Admits to hacking
- Says they are stupid for spending real money
- Admits his account has been banned for hacking
- Thinks this is a kids game in one post but a middle age mans game in another
- Thinks he is intelligent but is still in high school at age 15 and his post point to the contrary
- Claim TBC one of the most honourable groups in the game are hackers

So what is it genius are they hackers or idiots for spending real money? Is this game for kids or old men?

If you going to tell a story at least make it entertaining and consistent. You are still a kid donít you have to write stories there?

I must thank you though you have taught me one thing when my kids get older I will make sure these apps are gone from there ipads since I donít want them ending up like you.

Rastlin
04-22-2013, 09:12 PM
If you are going to accuse me of hacking as u have done many times post your math on how u came up w me hacking. Don't hide behind an excuse. Also explain why gree has done nothing even though many have reported me. Be a man and quit hiding.
One I didn't do it publicly as I removed it immediately as to not do so, you are the only person that read it. Two you argue about the math on how much you spent. Then "you man up", and say how much you spent (tell us how you started the game in Feb of this year, and now have 1,000,000 Atk, many of us could learn a lot from you).

Schar
04-22-2013, 09:20 PM
I'm sorry but I cannot leave this unsaid.

I don't post a lot here (one could be considered as a lurker stereotype), but I have to say this is one of the best threads I have ever read in teh whole internets.

Kudos!

Tbj
04-22-2013, 09:24 PM
You claim I'm a hacker. Post your rationale or go home and quit crying like Brian. Raistlin you are only making yourself look like a joke. Why haven't u reported me like hundreds of others and let gree resolve. Your math is beyond stupid. Nothing u say makes any sense. I explained my math already. U just may be too stupid to understand. U haven't explained yours.

Rastlin
04-22-2013, 09:49 PM
Tbj,
If you are going to address me even if they are just going to be insults (since that is all you can do since you are always dodging, hiding, and refusing to answers any questions including on your wall) , would it be possible if you would at least spell my name correctly? :rolleyes:

Tbj
04-22-2013, 09:51 PM
Nope. Show the math. I did. Quit making yourself out to be a joke.

Master Stormzs
04-22-2013, 09:58 PM
Can’t really work out this kid out.
He
- Admits to hacking
- Says they are stupid for spending real money
- Admits his account has been banned for hacking
- Thinks this is a kids game in one post but a middle age mans game in another
- Thinks he is intelligent but is still in high school at age 15 and his post point to the contrary
- Claim TBC one of the most honourable groups in the game are hackers

So what is it genius are they hackers or idiots for spending real money? Is this game for kids or old men?

If you going to tell a story at least make it entertaining and consistent. You are still a kid don’t you have to write stories there?

I must thank you though you have taught me one thing when my kids get older I will make sure these apps are gone from there ipads since I don’t want them ending up like you.

Last sentence was the BEST! :o Well said!

Ratma2001
04-22-2013, 09:59 PM
You claim I'm a hacker. Post your rationale or go home and quit crying like Brian. Raistlin you are only making yourself look like a joke. Why haven't u reported me like hundreds of others and let gree resolve. Your math is beyond stupid. Nothing u say makes any sense. I explained my math already. U just may be too stupid to understand. U haven't explained yours.

If i may impose on this, You have attack/raided me a couple of times..thanks, and i have checked your inventory and looked very close into your account due to many lets say "Accusations" and given that im no expert in this area but can tell a shonky player when i see one, you account is above board and legitimate given the amount of Gem units purchased and if you wish to spend YOUR money how you like then Congrats..you eant it you spend it. If any others are dubious about your account they should look into your inventory first and check for themselves as most have stated that "Gems" can not be obtain other than purchased through itunes, but if purchased correct 20% off sale from ITunes and 40% off Kingdom sale that a lot of savings if your spending a lot of RM .

Ratma2001
04-22-2013, 10:04 PM
Brian you appear to be clouded in your posts more than most. If you wanted something done by Gree you send tickets in wait for reply and end of case, they will make the neccesary adjustments from there, posting this thread is against Forum policy and given that you made accusatation and have no proof ...but if you did you would have posted to have the forum members weight behind your cause, this is not the case. you have been Banned from the Game and soon to be Banned from forum so you now have nothing else to loose.. as stated show the proof or send through Apoligies to all concerned..no good going off half loaded. If you are Truly 13 and your father is a man of the cloth i doubt that you should be using language like previous post ..little respect goes a long way here.

And now your Banned from the Forum..well done at least your consistant !!

Tbj
04-22-2013, 10:07 PM
First intelligent post I have read in a while. Co,ing from someone I attack nonetheless. I'm boozing typo nazis. Don't post a he misspelled that or I may throw up.

emcee
04-22-2013, 10:13 PM
This thread is ridiculous. If I am aware any member in TBC is not above board I will investigate and be the first to remove said member from the guild or syndicate. I also will take the time to compile a compelling argument to Gree and report my findings. I did not diligently spend a year playing this game as well as many team members investing a lot of their time and resources to cheapen the gaming experience. What's the sense of accomplishment in achieving 3rd place or for matter any place if you do it by cheating? Do you think TBC members would have remotely come close to the sense of elation that we felt when we achieved this feat if we knew we got there by cheating? Now find me a top 10 or for that matter a top 100 team that has over 50 members and you will surely see what cheating really is (not withstanding the truly legit ones that have players with the iph to support such an accomplishment).

So go ahead and pat yourself on the back from finding a short cut. Eventually as in real life the house of cards you've built will come crashing down. Best stick to solitaire and let us play the game legitimately.

Rastlin
04-22-2013, 10:24 PM
Nope. Show the math. I did. Quit making yourself out to be a joke.
You have never said how much you paid. You said you bought iTunes cards on sale, and bought gems on sale nothing more. Personally I think that if that is true (yes I have my doubts as you have done what no one has, and I know gem hacking can be done by doing a quick Google search), then I think it is wonderful you found the deals, and truthfully good for you! Like I said if you wanted to take this to PM and talk to each other like gentlemen, I would have loved to have heard you out. Also as I stated people really could have learned something from you. Sadly however almost all of your posts are very negative since you joined the forum (and your wall in the game is the same way), so I will have to write you off as a Troll and click ignore on your profile. Sad that you even refused to even spell my name correctly, shows your true character. You and Brian14 can argue with each other as you seem to be on the same social IQ level, however I refuse to play your childish game any longer. To the rest TBC congrats! Somedood I am sure you kicked some tail like you always do!

sleazius
04-22-2013, 10:30 PM
Rastlin - if TBJ was a hacker Gree would have dealt with it by now. I don't think you'll find a player who has been reported more in the history of KA.

TBJ has a fat wallet - the end.

For the record, I loathe hacking, and if I found out anyone in our guild was hacking I'd be the first to report it.

Tbj
04-22-2013, 10:32 PM
Again. I posted math. U didn't. Fkni g loser. Quit making excuses.Diff between me and u is I don't claim others cheat without proof or logic.

Kjctnorris
04-22-2013, 10:41 PM
Holy s41+, y'all got trolled by a ten year old. Insert a bunch of rolling smiley faces here.

Go mow some lawns kid, maybe you'll have more gems next time around.

Tbj
04-22-2013, 10:45 PM
As a final note and my last reply. Go ask Fun why they kicked me out. If I was cheating none of that would have happened. I play to win. I spend my own money. If I was cheating I wouldn't care at all. Losing is not an option for me. Most of fun hates me for my tirades but I'd be shocked if one of them accused me of cheating. Find one. Please. Or quit complaining bc u suck.

Tbj
04-22-2013, 11:06 PM
Raistlin I'm still waiting o your stupid ass reply. And no I won't let u handle this in private as u have posted on several threads that I'm a cheater. explain your math dumbass.

Fredcole
04-23-2013, 12:45 AM
You have never said how much you paid. You said you bought iTunes cards on sale, and bought gems on sale nothing more. Personally I think that if that is true (yes I have my doubts as you have done what no one has, and I know gem hacking can be done by doing a quick Google search), then I think it is wonderful you found the deals, and truthfully good for you! Like I said if you wanted to take this to PM and talk to each other like gentlemen, I would have loved to have heard you out. Also as I stated people really could have learned something from you. Sadly however almost all of your posts are very negative since you joined the forum (and your wall in the game is the same way), so I will have to write you off as a Troll and click ignore on your profile. Sad that you even refused to even spell my name correctly, shows your true character. You and Brian14 can argue with each other as you seem to be on the same social IQ level, however I refuse to play your childish game any longer. To the rest TBC congrats! Somedood I am sure you kicked some tail like you always do!

I cant see why someone has to publically come out with how much they have spent in this game? But since you have put TBJ in forum as a cheater i think you need to show some proof of that, or apologize.

One quick look at his profile and you will see why he has his stats, its down to gems. Like its is for most of the big ones, some just have a higher level of spending.

Ruston
04-23-2013, 01:41 AM
Congratulations to the buckwheat connection on hacking their way into the top 3! Not only did you put a hard working legit team out of the top 10 but you cheated BGK out of third place. You guys disgust me.

I dont know how to say this without it sounding wrong but,it sounds like you got served, boy:rolleyes:

itsaklayton
04-23-2013, 08:19 AM
Micchr.. I dontndisagree with you. But go to china or Russia and get in line with the other communists. If you aren't from America I apologize. But i still don't agree with anyone telling others how to spend their own money. They earned it. U didn't.Amen. If you work for it it is yours after the Government takes its cut, of course. Spend as you see fit.

itsaklayton
04-23-2013, 08:24 AM
No apologies and no regrets I know the truth and gree does as well buckwheat will be broken up as much as you all want to deny itBrian, please go back to school and apply yourself to you studies. I know all children are taught that life is fair, but that is a fairytale. Real life is difficult and you work for what you get. Your father is to be commended, but his efforts do not give you license to judge others. If you are so resentful of his sacrifices, you need to discudd those feelings with him. I hope things improve in your life. Blessings.

The Big Weezy
04-23-2013, 08:53 AM
A hacker guild thread that hasn't been locked down by CJ54 within singular hours. That is very peculiar indeed.

To accuse TBC of hackery is absolute rubbish. There were real hacker guilds in the top ten this time, but I can assure you TBC was not one of them.

a glory a
04-23-2013, 09:23 AM
TBC is not a hacker guild, I know players from TBC and they are gem spenders whom camp - thus giving them more CP per attack. they just worked hard to stay at 4th and steal 3rd place without BGK realising it was even coming. Congrats TBC, you deserve it.

[DW] Black Adder
04-25-2013, 11:57 PM
Whether you like TBJ's rants or not, you can avoid reading them, but I don't think he is a hacker, & at this point there are many with similar stats that are also not hackers...go figure, me defending TBJ (not that he needs me to defend him). Enjoy the game people...enjoy the game...

Haba
04-26-2013, 12:08 AM
How is it stupid TBJ? Because I'm logical and don't spend secret loads of cash on a virtual world when I could be spending it on things that actually matter in life

you cant spend secret load of cash because your 10, and instead of experiencing the outside life and world around you like kids are supposed to do, your huddled over a computer whining about a game? your like the kids i hear on xbox all the time. so think about what matters to you in life? whining about a game that has no impact on your life at all?

Namine33
04-26-2013, 03:36 AM
you cant spend secret load of cash because your 10, and instead of experiencing the outside life and world around you like kids are supposed to do, your huddled over a computer whining about a game? your like the kids i hear on xbox all the time. so think about what matters to you in life? whining about a game that has no impact on your life at all?

+1

And this is why I steer clear of Xbox/PS3 online = )

bullseye
04-26-2013, 04:36 AM
This thread is still going? Enjoyable read....

[DW] Black Adder
04-26-2013, 02:11 PM
Ahhhhh Haba...

[DW] Black Adder
04-26-2013, 02:13 PM
You say that Haba but I see a lot of finger pointing from you as of late...

Hanlin face
04-27-2013, 06:37 PM
10 days into this game that I like now....have been bullied ....I hit a player around my lvl.... Gave him gold exp....n he complains. So why play . He wants to keep my game under attack. N post in my comments . I not mad over it just think he is very stupid

Shinazueli
04-27-2013, 06:49 PM
10 days into this game that I like now....have been bullied ....I hit a player around my lvl.... Gave him gold exp....n he complains. So why play . He wants to keep my game under attack. N post in my comments . I not mad over it just think he is very stupid

There isn't much you can do about this sort of behavior. It's kind of the point of the game. Attack people. Get attacked. Try to win more than you lose. Just ignore him and he will get bored eventually. Kind of like trolls.

Lestatciez
04-28-2013, 12:45 PM
I'm the leader of Lestatciez, in the first war TOP9. In the second, 4 minutes we were in top 10, with 500 K ahead of the Guild which closed the TOP10. We play 24 hours each day and spend thousands $, yet magically took us out of the TOP10. I have images of the game, in the absence of 4 minutes to end the war. It is outrageous, that legal and spenders money players, be expelled from the TOP10, by illegal unions and in strange circumstances. We deserve an explanation

Shinazueli
04-28-2013, 01:20 PM
My condolences. Seriously. But complaining here isn't going to fix the problem.

steve_r
04-28-2013, 01:51 PM
The explanation is frozen leaderboard

mee notyou
04-28-2013, 02:39 PM

Actually he did, at least vaguely, at top of the second page of this thread:

"Raistlin I will address this once. Since math is not your strong suit. iTunes had a 20% off last month. I paired that w 40% off from gree. I hit the 10k bonus. U know what happens when u get 10k bonus? 250k gems." Myriad of insults follow.

I buy gems but not enough to rate the bonuses. He states he bought at least ten thousand dollars worth of gems; I am not sure if this is before or after the sale. However, it was my understanding of the program, or at least the new program, that it is cash equivalence, not number of mountains. So the $10k bonus must be earned by spending 10k cash, not $4k because you were smart enough to get 60% off (very clever by the way - I will look into this for myself).

TBJ - As mentioned, it is your cash so spend it how you want. If you are willing to spend $4000, $10000, anywhere in between or more, then you have earned the million plus stats and certainly your place within a top ranked guild. I will never spend that much in this game and certainly wish the money was going into a company that shows more interest in customer satisfaction. Money issues aside, please cool the rhetoric. You language is just as bad as Brian14 and it is in violation of this forum. It is hard to argue that TBC is a gentlemen's guild when you are acting in such a manner. Be a gentlemen and better represent your guild Mate.

DW.Trinity
04-28-2013, 03:40 PM
@ CJ54: First, I want to TY for your efforts. I used to work in I.T. & understand how I.T. personnel take a lot of flack for what boils down to understaffing and corporate greed. Second, would you plz consider deleting this thread? The ranting herein allows unrest to proliferate without offering any real merit to this forum other than Ratma's and Perfuzzie's commentary.

moomrik
04-28-2013, 04:40 PM
Who in TBC is a hacker?
I spent money that my wife doesnt know i spent to help with our push for 3rd. It wasnt hacking, it was strategic planning since Day 1. Coupled with the fact that we were paired with them for the final fight, and came out on top was even more impressive and exciting.
So is it because BGK didnt get 3rd as expected automatically assumes the new 3rd place are hackers/cheaters?
I guess if FUN let RK take 1st place, then RK would be seen as hackers right?

It isn't strategic planning. It's a symptom of a heavy addiction. And it is probably not hacking. Just a more pronounced symptom of the same addiction...
Now can we please close this thread?

Tbj
04-28-2013, 05:41 PM
They changed this as of this month. It is no longer an option. I knew it would change so I did it before.. saving myself 5k. If u aren't that smart..don't blame me and throw accusations. Instead consider jumping off a bridge and saving the oxygen for people that deserve it.

Actually he did, at least vaguely, at top of the second page of this thread:

"Raistlin I will address this once. Since math is not your strong suit. iTunes had a 20% off last month. I paired that w 40% off from gree. I hit the 10k bonus. U know what happens when u get 10k bonus? 250k gems." Myriad of insults follow.

I buy gems but not enough to rate the bonuses. He states he bought at least ten thousand dollars worth of gems; I am not sure if this is before or after the sale. However, it was my understanding of the program, or at least the new program, that it is cash equivalence, not number of mountains. So the $10k bonus must be earned by spending 10k cash, not $4k because you were smart enough to get 60% off (very clever by the way - I will look into this for myself).

TBJ - As mentioned, it is your cash so spend it how you want. If you are willing to spend $4000, $10000, anywhere in between or more, then you have earned the million plus stats and certainly your place within a top ranked guild. I will never spend that much in this game and certainly wish the money was going into a company that shows more interest in customer satisfaction. Money issues aside, please cool the rhetoric. You language is just as bad as Brian14 and it is in violation of this forum. It is hard to argue that TBC is a gentlemen's guild when you are acting in such a manner. Be a gentlemen and better represent your guild Mate.

Tbj
04-28-2013, 05:46 PM
Even if this wasn't the case what business of yours is it how I spend my money? Jesus. I'd be happy to spend some of my money for a cyanide pill for you so our human race doesn't get even dumber.

Beerburp
04-28-2013, 06:45 PM
Lestatciez I am the leader of the Marines and I have a problem with your post what are you trying to say? We beat you fair and square and you were our last battle when the war ended we beat yall by 40k the last battle. there was nothing odd and you weren't up by 500k like you posted your math needs recalculating. We met you several times in last war and beat you most of them. Don't try and make your guild look better then it really is!

Semper Fi!!!!!

Lestatciez
04-29-2013, 02:49 AM
My problem is not with your guild. I have copies of the marker in the absence of 4 minutes and our last battle, in the absence of second to end the war. The marker is seen that the closed TOP10 DUM DE DUM with 8400.000 points and we were in 8900.000. In the end, by magic, we turn to TOP11.
I do not want, do my guild that it is not. But it bothers me that I cheated and scammed me. Do not need a silly unit or ridiculous bonus. But I like to compete on equal opportunities and clearly and without cheating. This last war was us, the next could be you.
For now, I'll spend my money on other things, not feeding the beast. This work, now It touch to other

[DW] Black Adder
04-29-2013, 06:56 AM
It looks like the board is locked but it isn't. The last battle is usually the most fierce with Guilds throwing everything in, it is also the most intense & exciting of all the battles!!! The final points are calculated & positions determined. The big mistake is to take the last battle lightly!!!! In my opinion it is THE most important battle of the war!!!

[DW] Black Adder
04-29-2013, 07:03 AM
@ TBJ, I'm sorry people, but I do chuckle reading his responses...poke the beehive you get stung, poke TBJ you get his response, lol, sorry still chuckling...awww come on, you have to enjoy the sarcastic humor...lol

[DW] Black Adder
04-29-2013, 07:05 AM
We battled USMC & found them to be good battles...I would assume they would battle in KA by the same honor code they use to defend our country & I for one won't challenge that!!!

Mickeytah
04-29-2013, 08:27 AM
Post it on here and get icked off the forum while also exposing my friend? Great idea...?

I'm kind of partial to it.

Posting this thread is already grounds for being banned from the forum. Why not go all the way?

mee notyou
04-29-2013, 09:58 AM
Black Adder;730135']We battled USMC & found them to be good battles...I would assume they would battle in KA by the same honor code they use to defend our country & I for one won't challenge that!!!

Thanks for the support of the United States Marine Corps

mee notyou
04-29-2013, 10:06 AM
Even if this wasn't the case what business of yours is it how I spend my money? Jesus. I'd be happy to spend some of my money for a cyanide pill for you so our human race doesn't get even dumber.

Alright Dude. One, I never accused you of anything. I stated very clearly I don't spend enough to be part of the bonus program and also that you can spend your money however you want. My only point to you is to cool your rhetoric and insults. You are a punk kid with a big mouth when you can hide in the net. Though I never made accusations before, here is one for you now - Either you are a spoiled rich kid or you are cheating because you need to be pretty smart and well educated to have a decent enough job to be financially secure enough to throw even 4k into this game. The way you talk and act, I don't see you being much of anything in the professional world.

Someone in TBC needs to put you on a short leash because you are making the guild look bad. Cool it and show a little politeness; be a better Ambassador for your team.

Tbj
04-29-2013, 10:33 AM
Actually my MBA is from New York University. Maybe u have heard of it? It's a small top 10 business school that costs more per year than you will most likely make in your lifetime.

Tbj
04-29-2013, 04:28 PM
Sorry. I must have missed where u went to school. Please post to show how smart u are. And since all advanced degree programs give u permanent access to email ene though i got my ba from there years ago I will email you from my nyu stern account. I'm not sure if votech or Phoenix online has the same email access..Again I might have missed your education post so apologies if so. But we can clear it up now.

Alright Dude. One, I never accused you of anything. I stated very clearly I don't spend enough to be part of the bonus program and also that you can spend your money however you want. My only point to you is to cool your rhetoric and insults. You are a punk kid with a big mouth when you can hide in the net. Though I never made accusations before, here is one for you now - Either you are a spoiled rich kid or you are cheating because you need to be pretty smart and well educated to have a decent enough job to be financially secure enough to throw even 4k into this game. The way you talk and act, I don't see you being much of anything in the professional world.

Someone in TBC needs to put you on a short leash because you are making the guild look bad. Cool it and show a little politeness; be a better Ambassador for your team.

Elliot
04-29-2013, 04:55 PM
It has left me to believe the HAS been or STILL is a hacker(s) in TBC because they are such high ranked in (KA MW CC.) They must've hacked atleast bonuses on atleast 1 of the game's they are Top 10+ in (KA MW CC)

Tbj
04-29-2013, 05:16 PM
It has left me to believe the HAS been or STILL is a hacker(s) in TBC because they are such high ranked in (KA MW CC.) They must've hacked atleast bonuses on atleast 1 of the game's they are Top 10+ in (KA MW CC)

By a vote of hands does anyone care what your opinion is? I've never even heard of you.

Dogs Pizza
04-29-2013, 05:25 PM
Elliot you are a fool. Not all of us play all three games, and not all of those that do are in TBC in all three games. TBC has good leaders that are good at recruiting. Our leader is one of the biggest proponents of banning hackers, if any were to show up they would be reported and booted.

Tbj
04-29-2013, 05:52 PM
I don't like losing to fun. I don't like losing to rk. But without proof don't throw accusations. It's been posted a million times. Email gree and quit crying here

bullseye
04-29-2013, 06:05 PM
Seriously. I don't play the other 2 games, and I know for a fact that our leader isn't even in the TBC in at least 1 of the others. C'mon, bro, be smart.

[DW] Black Adder
04-29-2013, 07:04 PM
Caution Elliot...respect the forum.

moomrik
04-30-2013, 06:45 AM
As a final note and my last reply. Go ask Fun why they kicked me out. If I was cheating none of that would have happened. I play to win. I spend my own money. If I was cheating I wouldn't care at all. Losing is not an option for me. Most of fun hates me for my tirades but I'd be shocked if one of them accused me of cheating. Find one. Please. Or quit complaining bc u suck.

And that was like... um... math... few pages ago...

Seriously, for people flashing their MBAs, incomes and what not attributes of a successful grown-up life, this thread is more like a kindergarten playground full of cranky toddlers...
Go home, kids, and have your mommies put a bandaid on your poor little sc r a p e d knees and elbows...

Tbj
04-30-2013, 09:12 AM
I agree it is. I wouldn't be doing if people weren't throwing insults. I tend to stick to game play unless provoked. But it's hard to not make the guy look like an idiot after he starts it. Patience and tolerance arent a strong suit of mine..to put it mildly...

And that was like... um... math... few pages ago...

Seriously, for people flashing their MBAs, incomes and what not attributes of a successful grown-up life, this thread is more like a kindergarten playground full of cranky toddlers...
Go home, kids, and have your mommies put a bandaid on your poor little sc r a p e d knees and elbows...

Brandizzo
04-30-2013, 02:44 PM

LOL this made me laugh so hard. him using the word "logical."

Tbj
04-30-2013, 03:09 PM
LOL this made me laugh so hard. him using the word "logical."

And "secret loads of cash". Cracked me up. Ok no more responses from me. Time for the thread to die.

Brandizzo
04-30-2013, 03:11 PM
im in TBC, it was an awesome war for us. we always tried to hold within 200k from BGK and were less then 40k (if i remember correctly) before we clicked on the battle button for the last time of the event. then we got placed against BGK for the last battle... which was very exciting btw. we happened to click the fight button more then they did and won by a little over 20k points. great war indeed. (my name is 'FistOfTheNorthStar' btw :) )