PDA

View Full Version : Sunnyvale Has 1 space available!!! Top10 do you have what it takes??

Deep_Cool
05-09-2013, 10:10 AM
Hello Everyone

Im putting it out there that we at Sunnyvale have one space remaining, as a Top10 syndicate we are only interested in the best of the best. Based on our score last war we averaged 252k IP per person, so we expect any new member to be able to keep up with kind of IP score, or find another way to make up for it whether it be donations or whatever else. We are a fun laidback group of people, you dont have to worry about any of the problems you deal with with other top syndicates where you have Ego Tripping idiots running around on Powertrips bothering everyone in the syn, we dont allow for that. And also you wont find any of us talking down to people or generally thinking they are the coolest thing ever because they are officers of a Top group, we all like to have fun and win. So if your sick of the egos and A-Holes in your current Top10 syndicate, or looking for a place to spend your time and money with other likeminded people that want to WIN, have FUN, and still remember this is game and its meant to be enjoyed while playing. Send me a private message and I will explain the next steps in the recruitment process.

Thanks, DC

OBAMASMAMA
05-09-2013, 01:08 PM
Check ur pm

OBAMASMAMA
05-09-2013, 01:19 PM
I have some player that wants to join

jtmIII83
05-09-2013, 02:35 PM
I pm you..

newtonpa
05-09-2013, 08:50 PM
Bump.........

iteachem
05-09-2013, 09:42 PM
Btw nice job guys and gals...congrats on your finish in the top ten

newtonpa
05-10-2013, 09:03 AM
Btw nice job guys and gals...congrats on your finish in the top ten
Thank you it was a total team effort

newtonpa
05-10-2013, 07:33 PM
Bump........

newtonpa
05-13-2013, 04:12 PM
Bump last minute spot available plz message me

kybigdaddy
05-14-2013, 08:20 AM
E a BoDs E a BoDs E a BoDs

Deep_Cool
05-14-2013, 11:35 AM
Hello Everyone,
we had a space come available yesterday due to a members work discpatching him on a extended trip where he will not be able to participate as needed in the wars. If you have what it takes to be on a top10 team and are able to score in excess of 250k Influence in war please send a private message to either me or newtonpa to start the application process and get you into Sunnyvale. We get the best rewards and expect the best from our teammates, but we are also dedicated to having a great time, having lots of fun and laughs. Also we arent like these other groups that take themselves to seriously and act like they are really bada**es because they are on top teams. THis is a game we like to win, but egotistical idiots and powertrippin fools nned not apply. We are a laid back relaxed group, attitudes not welcome here:)