PDA

View Full Version : **please restart the game**

DEx2
05-20-2013, 11:11 AM
Hello,

I changed my ipad this afternoon (from iPad 2 to iPad 2, no difference in device). First I made a copy (image) of my ipad in iTunes. Then I restored this image on my new iPad. Now I get the message "please restart the game" after the game has loaded.

I already tried removing the app (with saving the data) and re-installing it, but still the same error/message.

What can I do? I have my ID number saved.

Kjctnorris
05-20-2013, 11:36 AM
Try deleting the app, reinstalling, then transfer from your old device to the new device using the in game transfer option.

Edit: after re-reading your post, it seems you did most of that already. Disregard anything I've said.

DEx2
05-20-2013, 11:41 AM
Try deleting the app, reinstalling, then transfer from your old device to the new device using the in game transfer option.

Edit: after re-reading your post, it seems you did most of that already. Disregard anything I've said.

Problem is that I can't access KA on my old device anymore because the iPad has been formatted. And currently I can't login on KA on my new device. So I have no possibility to transfer the game within the game itself.

Kjctnorris
05-20-2013, 11:42 AM
Submit a help ticket labeled "Having trouble buying twenty mountains of gems"

Valid or
05-20-2013, 02:27 PM
I would suggesrt deleate then reinstall, then follow the instructions given for transfer from under the menu funzio I'd, inside the game on your old device.

Ryosaeba
05-22-2013, 11:49 AM
Problem is that I can't access KA on my old device anymore because the iPad has been formatted. And currently I can't login on KA on my new device. So I have no possibility to transfer the game within the game itself.

It shouldn't matter if you format it or not. The real save data is not on your iPad. It's in the Gree servers. I have completely restored my iPad 3 times since and I never had a problem getting back into the game. The iPad may have the save data cached but the game will sync with the servers very frequently. Maybe something got corrupted in the cached and is messing up the sync.

Try this: Restore your old iPad again, set it up as a new device (do not restore from backup), then download KA again from the App store and run the game and see if it will restore your game data.