PDA

View Full Version : Outrageous rewards killing the game?

fredr
05-20-2013, 03:31 PM
I see no call for the rewards of the war being changed by the top guilds 25% attack increases etc.

Are these rewards not killing the game as much as the hackers... ?

No complaints about these rewards from the top guilds wonder why.....

Winstrol
05-20-2013, 03:33 PM
There are no hackers in the game :D

Colony Colonel
05-20-2013, 03:34 PM

Hahahahah

Ha

Winstrol
05-20-2013, 03:51 PM
Hahahahah

Ha

Pretty childish avatar and sig ;)

mee notyou
05-21-2013, 04:15 AM
I see no call for the rewards of the war being changed by the top guilds 25% attack increases etc.

Are these rewards not killing the game as much as the hackers... ?

No complaints about these rewards from the top guilds wonder why.....

We have actually complained quite a bit about the hyperinflation of unit strength and such...rewards included. They have render gold units more or less obsolete. Granted, there are the new honor units (something we have indeed been asking for), but the worthwhile ones are so expensive that only hacks have them in any large quantity or to earn enough honor to by them in bulk you will be lvl 200 just from raiding/attacking.

We have all noted that the. Quickly rising unit stats and stat boosters are killing the game and have ultimately eliminated the strategy aspect. These have fueled the 'pay to win' aspect as, seemingly Gree has made it that if you miss even one or two events your stats will suffer and you will be overtaken by competitors. Those of us at (or in my guilds case 'near') the top recognize this and like it no more than the rest.

Ultimately, all of it will spell disaster for the game as it ultimately has, in essence, put an expiration on the games shelf life. The game used to be played slowly and strategically and was loved for that reason. That is, unfortunately, no longer the case.

Intrance
05-21-2013, 08:03 AM
Playing this game is like being in a country that prints too much money. Gree really have no understanding of what makes this game fun when they took over.

Dexter Morgan
05-21-2013, 10:02 AM
It's also making it impossible for new players to even have a chance to compete

[DW] maretzky
05-21-2013, 10:22 AM

Well, I've been playing KA for 8 months now and never had a pleasure to meet hacker. Maybe you're right, Amigo ;)

It's also making it impossible for new players to even have a chance to compete

Dex, I would rather say: new players are able to overcome in 1 month all campers playing for more than a year but competing with active players currently being 500+ in stats would not be easy - as long as they stay active...

pendentive
05-21-2013, 11:23 AM
I'm one of those players that fought hard at first and then camped out a while and got "passed over" with all the extras, etc.

It's been a real pain getting back into the game. Hopefully it won't get too out of control.

It seems to benefit gem players, so I bought in...to try to "catch up" a little.

[DW] maretzky
05-21-2013, 11:50 AM
I'm one of those players that fought hard at first and then camped out a while and got "passed over" with all the extras, etc.

It's been a real pain getting back into the game. Hopefully it won't get too out of control.

It seems to benefit gem players, so I bought in...to try to "catch up" a little.

Something tells me that "camped out a while" took much, much longer than your initial first hard fighting phase... Am I right, Amigo...? :)

Nacon10
05-21-2013, 11:55 AM
hackers are just forum propaganda

Toddiekska
05-21-2013, 12:51 PM
hackers are just forum propaganda

yup, just like Add to 500 Allies, Queen... Farmer... whatever now. Has mostly level 10 buildings, attack and defense was mid 500's and all of a sudden became mid 900's. Yup, just forum propaganda, reported of course.

Dexter Morgan
05-21-2013, 01:02 PM
Toddiekska you have the best posts today!!

Toddiekska
05-21-2013, 02:26 PM
Toddiekska you have the best posts today!!

Thanks. Although I have not posted all that often, I have always saught wisdom and information from this community. Frankly, I'm getting as frustrated as others now. I'd love to see further improvements in the game and how relations are handled, but some issues still need to be taken care of.

BarnOwl
05-22-2013, 07:03 AM
Playing this game is like being in a country that prints too much money. Gree really have no understanding of what makes this game fun when they took over.

Once the counterfeit currency in circulation rises above 2-3% of the total - then the use of that currency is usually deemed useless as a means of exchange.

The fact that our game no longer has any useful units that can be bought with gold rather than gems is the most obvious surrender by the developers

Hyperinflation in wartime . Watch it spiral out of control.

pendentive
05-22-2013, 12:14 PM
The camping out wasn't intentional...I got bored with the constant fighting and raiding, so I decided to invest in money building upgrades and would just check the game twice a day, tops. Early on, it was easy. Got up to two 3-level Manors, no problemo. Then after a bit I started getting raided more and more and I figured out that the players had all suddenly surpassed me. Both startling and humbling. Rather than give up on the game, I decided to see if I could "adjust" to this new way of play. So far, so good. But I've still got some catching up to do. LOL