PDA

View Full Version : Calling all Mid - Lower ranked factions (Top 1501-4000)

VSH
05-22-2013, 07:35 AM
Hi guys,

I've got a faction which 'choked' in Colombia!
First war in Ireland we came 1,731 with 10 members. We expanded to over 20 but results from last war were disappointing due to non-commitment of some members who are now ex-faction!
Decent core of players with mixed ranks/levels ranging from 70+k downwards.
Looking to merge/acquire another faction with up to a dozen players (we have +8 guild), and we have some second profiles that can be removed if necessary.

If you are in a faction or run a faction that came Top4000 but didn't have the ambition you had hoped maybe we can help each other? I accept that we are not going to attract members from a Top1500 faction, fair enough, we are really targeting a lower rank faction who have a few decent and committed players, with a hope of building from the ground up.

Decent bonuses already in place (see below), relaxed attitude to donations (for now!), players from UK and North America, and one or two others.... we have a laugh and joke along the way.

Interested, PM me or reply here. :)

VSH
05-22-2013, 10:31 AM
Struggling to accept that there are only Top 1000 faction members on these forums :)
Where is everybody ???

SGT Rud
05-22-2013, 11:22 AM
How many members do you currently have active? How many from N. America, and how many from UK? Are you interested into a merger?

You can PM me if you like.