PDA

View Full Version : Faction recruiting thread

Starling
05-27-2013, 12:11 AM
We are iBOB. Placed 31st in Columbia, 39 in Ireland, 65th in China, and 53rd in Egypt. We are a performance based faction that focuses on results and fun. We have mostly gold using members and enjoy the units that come from being ranked high. We have members that have a lot of knowledge and understand how to perform on all of the events. We share our intel and information so everyone succeeds in Modern War.We use a separate app for communication and have a faction website for more useful stuff. If you spend on this game and want top prizes, then iBOB is your team.
We require a minimum score of 50k WD points.
Minimum 100k stats
Here are our current bonuses:

Casualty 5%
Health Regen Maxed
Ground Attack 10%
Air Attack 5%
Infantry Attack 30%
Ground Defense 25%
Air Defense 20%
Sea Defense 15%
Building Defense 25%
Building Output 15%
Guild +Strong32

Please respond with current stats including level and former/current faction.

niconon
05-27-2013, 02:47 AM
Looking for a camper faction? come join us...
This is a camper faction to a larger team that's shooting for Top 100. Just looking to fill the ranks. this will be a relaxed atmosphere with no expectations. Of course you may come in and do as much as you'd like. I would eventually like to find someone to run this outfit for me as I have 2 accounts and am very involved with our parent faction. The goal here is to get it good enough to beat the sleeper factions and collect bonuses for our low level players. Big players from parent faction may come in and help out with cash. thx ~nico. faction invite code - 192.919.097

Starling
05-28-2013, 09:57 AM
Post it here.

syltaylor
05-28-2013, 11:10 AM
Active players needed

Looking for a faction with close relationships with other factions, where you can prove your ability and potentially move all the way the Top 50? Join the "LOST TOGETHER" placed top 100 in Greenland , top 500 in Egypt and top 750 in China! Looking for active players to help us get back in top 100. Faction No. 965 752 970
Limited Space Available, Join Now!!
Ground Attack +5%,
Infantry Attack +10%
Infantry Defense +30%
Ground Defense +20%
Air Defense +15%
Sea Defense +15%
Building Defense +25%
Building Output +10%
Health Regen -22%