PDA

View Full Version : CJ/Sirius - policy update coming?

Sir Marcus
05-28-2013, 01:21 PM
Oh GREE overlords,

What with the way that guilds entirely redefined the game, and that there is no policy whatsoever relating to guilds, guild hackers, guild disbanding, or reward reimbursement (if any) - I was wondering, is there a policy update being discussed?

I recall hearing after the first war that such a policy change would be debated, but that might no longer be true and I'd like to know if this situation is even anywhere on the official radar at all.

willb125
05-28-2013, 04:17 PM
+1. The impact of hacker created/funded guilds cannot be overstated.

travelingsalesman
05-29-2013, 08:34 AM
+2... you have the logs, take out all donations by one person over say... 200M.... especially if one person contributed BILLIONS...

YES it will shrink the guilds...
YES it will make them lose bonuses...
YES it will hopefully take away their stockpile of level 10 walls...
YES it will piss off the actual players that are in the guilds...
BUT, do you really think you belong in a non-hacked guild when FUN, RK, FK or any other reputable guild do not have anywhere near that amount of bonuses unlocked?

GET RID OF EM

Ajk
05-29-2013, 11:45 AM
+2... you have the logs, take out all donations by one person over say... 200M.... especially if one person contributed BILLIONS...

YES it will shrink the guilds...
YES it will make them lose bonuses...
YES it will hopefully take away their stockpile of level 10 walls...
YES it will piss off the actual players that are in the guilds...
BUT, do you really think you belong in a non-hacked guild when FUN, RK, FK or any other reputable guild do not have anywhere near that amount of bonuses unlocked?

GET RID OF EM
+3. Could not have said it better myself. This really needs addressed across the board in all games. Do it!!
Now, if I could just manage to actually play the game without your new crashing bug it may actually matter.

Skyraiders
05-29-2013, 01:52 PM
+4 and 5 just for good measure

Almost There
05-29-2013, 07:29 PM
+3. Could not have said it better myself. This really needs addressed across the board in all games. Do it!!
Now, if I could just manage to actually play the game without your new crashing bug it may actually matter.

I agree, bug crashes are the worst. Also what about money from raiding hackers? It won't be as big donations but still sizable I would think.

Klassenr@hotmail.com
05-29-2013, 07:42 PM
I think it's a 'Don't ask Don't tell policy'.. :)