Pages : 1 [2]

Luis0712t
09-04-2013, 07:52 PM
Name:Luis
Line ID:Luis0712t
In-game Name:Luis
LvL:104
Referral code:XBB-ZBB-FCB
Amount/level of training fields:10 all tier 1's working on getting them to tier 3.
Amount/level of armorsmiths:5 Tier 2's
Maxed armors:currently only Flamehunters, fused away maxed admiral Sasquatch Jian and others hoping for blazebourne but didn't get it. I'm upgrading my Moontide+(75/99) BKal+(61/70) and my other moontide which is low(36/99).
Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition:I'm very active and helped Previous guild "Sauce" reach lvl 57, I was GS and worked hard to get that rank and guild to where it was.

Sergioc
09-05-2013, 10:17 PM
Name:Sergio
Line ID:Sergio
In-game Name:Sergio SCE
LvL:120
Referral code:XBB-MYV-HYC
Amount/level of training fields:12; 2 tier 3; 10 tier 2
Amount/level of armorsmiths: 3 tier 3
Maxed armors:Dark prince+,half dragon warrior, and jian working on tempest and combustion.
Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition:I'm very active and helped Previous guild "Sauce" reach lvl 59, and became a high commander. I have been playing this game for a while and got better by getting good members as I like to call friends, I earned their respect and their good advice. They made me stronger than I ever was. In return I fought in the guild war with them.

Eunuchorn
09-06-2013, 10:20 AM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?67056-What-Can-You-Bring-to-1-Guild-(The-Rainbow-Room)

-Minimum 1500 Gem stock.

-Minimim 1x (DPC+) Armor OR 2 or more Epics

-Minimum 11x LvL.3 Training Fields or Dragon Nests

-Team Player Mentality, A Reliable Income, Great Communication Skills

Do you want the next Epic+? Search me on Line Messenger: teheunuchorn

Reply in this thread at own risk of sanity.

TheGrey
09-06-2013, 06:44 PM
Name:Ninja Puppy
Number of Training Fields: 12-lvl2 soon to be 3
Number of max Armors: sadly one but working on 2+ versions at the moment
Aerosmiths: 3- all lvl 3
Gems: Usually the $49-$99 once a month
Why would I be a good member?: because I play 24/7 lol and love to make myself stronger. Love too craft armors and keep the gold raking up and donate often! Nothing better then getting those bonuses all they way up to make are guild stronger ;). And love to kick-a$$ in war hehe. Look out the oppsing guild get ready for a ultimate battle against us

Sir Dingleberry
09-07-2013, 08:02 AM
Line Name:Dingleberry
Line id:chrishillstromgmail

In-game name:Dingleberry
Level: 145
Referral code:XBC PCH RGQ

Amount/level Training fields:8 max 4 that are 1 level shy of max (willing to upgrade if suits guild requirements)
Amount/level Armorsmiths:3 maxed armorsmiths (willing to change to suit guild requirements)
Maxed armor sets: 4
How frequently do you buy gems: (this is not a necessity to join)
50 a month or so
Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition:I'm an incredibly active player who in just 3 months has maxed out 4 epic/legendary armors and become the sentinel of my current guild. I play all day every day and am willing to follow all rules set by the guild I'm in. Including minimum donations and war strategy. I am by far the strongest member of my guild and have carried them to top 100 finishes in the Guild Wars. Thank you for your consideration.

Alexworld1516
09-07-2013, 08:02 AM
Line Name: Alejandro
Line id: cesar.carrillo.pimen

In-game name: Alexander
Level: 64
Referral code: WBB DNH XPN

Amount/level Training fields: 11 level 2
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 4 level 2
Maxed armor sets: 2 (1 star+ Atlantean Avenger+, Crius Armor+) working on maxing spectral captains uniform+)
How frequently do you buy gems: (this is not a necessity to join) i dont buy free user

Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition:

im a very active player and i mostly contribute all my money to the guild, im really wanting to play with other active players and i really want to get my teeth into guild wars.

working on the bigger 4 armors + (i also have some epics that i havent leveled since there not +)

chilledaz
09-09-2013, 04:25 AM
Name: Friedbuster
Level: 109
Referral code: XBC PQZ RPQ

Amount/level Training fields: 8 lvl 2 and 3 lvl 3
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 4 lvl 2
Maxed armor sets: all the Big Four+, Jackalope+, Phyrus+, Assassin Shroud+, able to craft Leviathan+ and Aegis of the Fallen+ (no time due to trying to get + versions of the beast armor)
How frequently do you buy gems: Once every 2 months or so

Very active player since I started the game. Able to get the + armor of every week and able to attend all Guild Wars. Will be willing to participate in all guild activities in or outside of KnD. Currently a Guild Sentinel in my guild but the guild is not very active so yeah, looking for a new guild.

Thanks for the consideration !

Chasethornhill
09-09-2013, 07:26 PM
Line Name: Chase Thornhill
Line id:chasethornhill

In-game name:Grandpa Chase
Level: 105
Referral code:XBD-RPQ-NBB

Amount/level Training fields: 11 training fields, 7 level 3's and 4 level 2's
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 4 armorsmiths, 2 level 3 and 2 level 2
Maxed armor sets: infernal lord +, Hydra +, Living Flame +
Maxing: Combustion, Moontide Platemail +, Tectonic Platemail
How frequently do you buy gems? At least twice a week

Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition: I love the game, play everyday, and am always looking to improve both my own armors and the guilds stats. I'm very competitive in guild wars, and was single-handedly the reason why my former guild made it into the top 250. I want to be in a guild where my dedication actually matters

Danos
09-10-2013, 02:17 PM
Line Name: Danos
In Game name: Danos

Level: 115
Referral Code: XBB-HFR-FQV

11 Training Fields 3 Fully upgraded and the rest level 2.
4 Armor Smiths 1 Fully upgraded and the rest level 2
Armor sets: Blazebourne Vanguard+ lvl 85, Jian's Battlegear lvl 60, Admirals Battleworn Regalia lvl 55,Horrible Wurm Costume lvl 51, Bolerplate lvl 38.

I think I am a valuable asset to the coalition because I have a channel with 800 Subscribers. I am a super active player. I reach 43 boss kills every time and I am sure I could do more but I just stop trying after that. I am the Guild Champion in my current guild with 30 MVP's. I would like to make the same contributions to your coalition. I am the most active player in my current guild and feel that I need to be in a guild where there are more people like me.

iH8t2lose2
09-10-2013, 02:38 PM
Line Name: Danos
In Game name: Danos

Referral Code: XBB-HFR-FQV

11 Training Fields 3 Fully upgraded and the rest level 2.
4 Armor Smiths 1 Fully upgraded and the rest level 2
Armor sets: Blazebourne Vanguard+ lvl 85, Jian's Battlegear lvl 60, Admirals Battleworn Regalia lvl 55,Horrible Wurm Costume lvl 51, Bolerplate lvl 38.

I think I am a valuable asset to the coalition because I have a channel with 800 Subscribers. I am a super active player. I reach 43 boss kills every time and I am sure I could do more but I just stop trying after that. I am the Guild Champion in my current guild with 30 MVP's. I would like to make the same contributions to your coalition. I am the most active player in my current guild and feel that I need to be in a guild where there are more people like me.
I'm subscribed to your Youtube channel :)

Furguson
09-10-2013, 11:55 PM
Name: William
IGN: TheyCallMePanda
Lvl:115
Referral code: XBC-VZN-VWZ
Amount of training fields: 11( 3 maxed and 8 on tier 2)
Amount of armor smith: 4(2 maxed and 2 on tier 2)
Maxed armor sets: (all the big four +) ,swamp shaman + and assassins shroud +, I have got aeges of the fallen + which is currently on its way to max level but ATM (49) , I also have these pass 5 weeks craft able + version epic boss armor.
I buy gems monthly :)

I am a daily player very active , I also participate in every event . I contribute every couple days with my gold remains which is around 500k. Very competitive and I play to win.

King Alexander
09-12-2013, 12:31 PM
Line Name:Alex
Line id:ultrapie95

In-game name: Alex
Level: 101
Referral code: XBD-QPQ-YRB

Amount/level Training fields: 12/10 at tier 3 and 2 at tier 2
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 3 at tier 2

Maxed armor sets: tectonic mantle - 43/99 / boiler armor - 31/70 / combustion armor - 23/70 / notus armor - 61/70 / corvus nemesis + 50/50 / slimelord - 45/70 (I am actively leveling the first three)
-I usually buy gems about once a week

Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition: I am a hardworking active player aiming to be the best. Great team player and like to help others as well. Good money + Gem support. I also am going to make 4 tier 3 armories and 11 tier 3 training grounds.

Harry.hill52
09-12-2013, 02:44 PM
Line Name: Harry
Line id: harryofthehill

In-game name:Harry
Level: 106
Referral code: XBC-HCZ-MGC

Amount/level Training fields: 12 at level 2
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 3 at level 2
Maxed armor sets: None maxed but my best armours are: Tectonic mantle 41/99 (currently leveling up) jians battlegear 63/70 flamehunters garb 49/70 jackelopes chaingarb 44/70 mantle of the beast 40/70
How frequently do you buy gems: never

Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition: Because although I don't have any armour maxed yet i'm constantly improving and i'm guaranteed to pull my weight in any guild I am placed in.

Tigerpunch
09-12-2013, 02:58 PM
Application form

If you would like to join our coalition, please fill in this application form and wait for a
(co-)leader to respond. This application is rather in-depth, so we can see which guild is the most suited for you.

Line Name: Sumer Rich Riddle
Line id: tigerpunch33

In-game name: Mofoimus
Level: almost 103
Referral code: XBB-HCG-XHV

Amount/level Training fields: 2 tier 3 fields, 9 tier 2 fields and 1 tier 3 dungeon
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 4 tier 3 armor smiths
Maxed armor sets: lvl 70 Horrible Wurm, lvl 70 Jian's Battlegear, lvl 70 Jackalopes Chainguard, lvl 59 Armor of Eurus, lvl 55 Armor of Phyrus.
How frequently do you buy gems: (this is not a necessity to join) not very often, but do buy them when I can.

Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition:. I am an avid multiple amount per daily player. I really like the game and would like to be apart of a group with people who share my enthusiasm to move higher up in the game.

I hope you consider my application. Thanks 

sbchristian10
09-12-2013, 03:56 PM
Line Name: Shelby Christian
Line id: sbchristian10

In-game name: CS Shelby
Referral code: XBD-PGF-ZQN

Amount/level Training fields:1 Lvl 3 and 8 Lvl 2 along with 1 Lvl 2 Monster Nest
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 2 Lvl 3 Armorsmiths (Going to place another with next expansion)
Maxed armor sets: Combustion and Sky Guardian +
Fairly often
I'm on every day and active, I've leveled to 101 and i started only 10 weeks ago. I can also contribute and will be very active in the guild

YoModdaFoo
09-12-2013, 04:25 PM
Application form

Line Name: YoModdaFoo
Line id: yo.modda.foo

In-game name: YoModdaFoo
Level: 107
Referral code: XBC-ZZM-WYV

Amount/level Training fields: 13 (12 are upgraded to level 2/3,
the other one is level 3/3.
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 2 (Both at level 3/3.
Maxed armor sets: (Level 70) Aegis of the Dragon (Level 35+) Wanderer's Shroud,
Jackalope Chaingarb, Pyromancers Mantle.
Every month
Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition: I am very loyal and nice to everybody- From my training
fields and level 3 dungeon, I get at least 230,000+ gold
Every 24 hours or less, to contribute. My stats are very good for my
legendary armor (Defense is almost 2000, Attack is almost 1800.) I am active every single day and I level up at least 3-5 times a week. I am always checking my profile on here and on line messenger daily.

It would be very appreciated to get accepted! :) Thank You!

jscottylaw34
09-12-2013, 04:41 PM
Line Name: Jackson L
Line id:jacottylaw34

In-game name: CS Jackson
Level: 111
Referral code: XBC-HRY-RVZ

Amount/level Training fields: 11(all level 2)
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 3 ( all level 3)
Maxed armor sets: Black Kaleidoscope Raiment (70/70); Combustion (70/70); Blazeborne Vanguard (70/99)
About 800 a month
Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition: I am a daily player and constantly taking part in all guild activities. During the first guild war a put up 50,000 points by myself and I hold myself to the standard. I have strong armors (getting them stronger) and I donate about 1.5 mil a week and those numbers will improve as well.

GhostofSparta
09-12-2013, 08:15 PM
Line Name:Kratos
Line id:Jandals

In-game name:Jandals SCE
Referral code:XBB-DJI-AIS

Amount/level Training fields: 12 Total. 4 Maxed. 8 Level 2.
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 3. 2 Maxed, 1 Lvl 2.
Maxed armor sets: Currently working on Infernal Lord+ (58), Featherblade+ (12), Troll King+ (Crafting), Sky Guardian+ (21). Pyro (37) Boreas (36) Phyrus (35)
How frequently do you buy gems: (this is not a necessity to join). Once a month.

I am very loyal and very active. I work hard and strive to improve. I donate quite heavily as I have already proven. I am very active on line constantly checking it as of late. I have a team player attitude, I fight for the betterment of the guild, and strive to improve not just for myself but so we shall all prosper. I have steady income and have amassed quite a bit which will aid in donations for improving the guild.

Fibonacci
09-12-2013, 09:18 PM
are you able to take 3? if so I am interested to hear our reply
So the guild I am in has issues.
- the main person does not reply in chat
- the main guy does whatever he wants(buys guardians, when we should be saving for bonuses, type crap)
- over half of the members did not compete in wars.

So I am looking and 2 people are coming with me.

I am level 87.
my top 4 armors are
- slime bane (LVL 49)
- Notus (LVL 48)
- Wicked wraith (LVL 44)
- have some other 4 stars and the rest is 3 stars or less. the 3 or less I just use to fuse.

I have 2.5 million to donate to the guild, IF they are cool and what I am looking for. so next week I'll drop that load.
I can contribute 150,000/day

I compete in everything. I usually rank 200-500 in the arena, unless I missed some time due to work.
I compete in epic boss fights, but I wait on the guild sometimes because it is one of the challenges. (I can get 13 levels in one day usually.)

So here is what we need to know/want
- level 25 guild or higher.
- over half the members competing in wars. and they help build the guild
- the people who purchase guild/bonuses discuss and take a vote. (and NO one does just what they want to do, regardless of everyone else)
- what are the bonus armor % of each element.
- what is the top 3 members levels.
- what ribbon did you get (around about) or the around about that you ranked in.

would we be able to be a high commander?
- one guy is about the same as me.
- the other guy could kill me. (and I'll just leave it at that. )
- I was the sentinel (and I want to make billy the sentinel since he was stronger, but the guy to make the moves would not respond in chat to us)
- dirty was guild champion
- billy was high commander. (but he should have been our sentinel)

I know this should be in "add me" forums. but a war is coming tomorrow, and I want to be in a guild before it takes place and I want to get a great ranking so we win stuff.

thanks,
my name on there is JON JON (but I'll be changing it to fibonacci)
WBB-PYG-YHY

Send me a message and respond here. I can get to my messages better usually.

I also fight all the wars regardless what is going on. (even if I was dooing someones tax return, I'll tell them to hold on. LOL JK. but I should be able to always compete in the wars.)

I am also looking into buyng gems and getting maelstrom armor. I hope that I could get it with opening that chest 11 times. (has anyone gave it a try or think I have a shot?)

LaylaM
09-13-2013, 01:30 AM
Line Name: Layla
Line id: XBD-CHZ-GDW

In-game name: Daniel
Level: 117
Referral code: XBD-CHZ-GDW

Amount/level Training fields: 12 TFs. (4 maxed, I max one every week now.)
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 3 armorsmiths on tier 2
Maxed armor sets: Boreas, Phyrus, AA+, Crius+, swamp+, roc+, working on maxing blaze at the moment (level 57).
How frequently do you buy gems: (this is not a necessity to join) every 2-4 weeks.

Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition: I am a very active player who levels up daily. I participate in the Line Messenger chat. I can donate 2b upon joining a guild. I play KnD every day, several times. In arena, I'm always in the top 150. In EB, I've gotten 43 kills several weeks in a row.

Furguson
09-13-2013, 09:23 AM
Line Name:MT Demon
Line id:drewdevil666

In-game name:MT Demon
Level: 138
Referral code:XBB-MGQ-DPW

Amount/level Training fields:12 all max 1 level 2
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 3 2 max 1 level 2
Maxed armor sets: 4 royal prince+ maxed infernal lord+ maxed combustion+ maxed storm rage+ maxed getting better water armour soon tho
How frequently do you buy gems: (this is not a necessity to join) hardly ever as I am a 2nd her apprentice boilermaker and I don't earn much money

Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition:I think I will be good as I play everyday and can contribute a lot a gold every week and I am always active and never miss and boss and never miss a Guild war

josesmith
09-13-2013, 09:35 AM
Line Name: Nim Joong Jung

In-game name: jose
Level: 146
Referral code: XBC-GHQ-NPD

Amount/level Training fields:maxed 11 ea
Amount/level Armorsmiths: maxed 1 ea
Maxed armor sets: 4x4* , big four, bkal+
50 USD only 1 time
I am daily player. I personally like to find the new motivation. I will dedicate my effort to help the guild/friends if they needed.

songuyenca
09-14-2013, 07:55 AM
If you would like to join our coalition, please fill in this application form and wait for a
(co-)leader to respond. This application is rather in-depth, so we can see which guild is the most suited for you.

Line Name:Airblade
Line id:airblades

In-game name: AB Airblade
Level: 177
Referral code: XBB - RQY - XRC

Amount/level Training fields: 11 (lvl 3)
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 3 ( lvl 3)
Maxed armor sets: 11 (1 epic, 4 legendaries, 3 super rare, 3 rare) ALL +
How frequently do you buy gems: once every war. about 175 - 375 depends on $$ that month.

I am very active and I would love to join an active guild. I was a guild master of Airblade guild, friend with Dan who's current in RP, i would love to join him in the same guild if possible.
Please let me know if you know more about my armors and what not Thanks.

dawid
09-14-2013, 10:17 AM
Line Name: dawid
Line id: dawidfr

In-game name: dawid
Level: 111
Referral code: XBB-GYN-CDB

Amount/level Training fields: 3 lvl2 + 9 lvl1 / 12
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 3 lvl2
Maxed armor sets: 3 ultra rare+, 2 Legedary+

Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition: i'm hourly player, i always finished in top 500 in boss event week.

msmitty15
09-14-2013, 10:54 AM
In-game name: smitty
Level: 69
Referral code: XBD-WNZ-MYZ

Amount/level Training fields: 10 training fields level 2
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 3 armorsmiths level 2
Maxed armor sets: nerezza level 50 and 4 other legendaries level 35
How frequently do you buy gems: once a week

Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition: im a very active player

Unlucky91
09-14-2013, 05:44 PM
Application form

Line Name: Justintime
Line id: unlucky91

In-game name: Unlucky
Level: 121
Referral code: XBD WFQ DQH

Amount/level Training fields: 8 lvl 3, 3 lvl 2
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 2 lvl 3
Maxed armor sets: none yet
Whenever I feel it's necessary to further the guild's or my prime objective.
I'm an active player that plays everyday, and I've been in some of the top guilds/clans in pretty much every online game I've ever played. I'm competitive but still know how to have fun with my fellow guild members. I will always do my best to help out the guild and/or any of the members that need assistance. And of course who doesn't like rainbows!! 😋

moeh
09-14-2013, 09:13 PM
Line name: Moe
Line id: moeh1
In game name: WW
Refferal code: XBB-HFC-HBH
Amount/level training fields: 8 level 2
Amount/level armorsmith: 3 level 2
Maxed armor sets: 4 (3 sets still in progress)
Gems: i buy about 100 gems weekly and ocassionally buy 175-375 gems for guild wars and chests
Why am i a valuable asset to the coalation: i am a very active player, im active all day except from 10 pm-7am GMT
I am a team player, i dont argue or put anyone down in any way. Im helpful when it comes to wars because i usually refill my energy if were losing and tell my teammates of any easy taregts. Finally i contirbute as much gold as i can to the guild

TimmyT21
09-15-2013, 04:09 AM
In game name: TimmyT CT
Level: 121
Refferal code: XBB-GZY-VXP
Amount/level training fields: 12 level 2
Amount/level armorsmith: 3 level 2
Maxed armor sets: 3 maxed epics, moontide, blaze and tectonic, working on my 4th epic and 2nd tectonic. I have a maxed combustion +, jian, bk, dark prince + and others. Also nearly maxed tempered battle gear plus
Gems: i buy what I need to. The armours I have suggest the amount I buy.
Why am i a valuable asset to the coalation: I'm currently 5th in the arena and have only dropped from higher positions due to a guild glitch that ruined my armours, this is now partially resolved. I do what needs to be done for the good of the guild/coalitions

Kianquintin
09-15-2013, 07:23 AM
Application form

Line Name: kianquintin
Line id: kianquintin

In-game name: Quinn
Level: 108
Referral code: xbb - xbb - zvc

Amount/level Training fields: 11 & maxed
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 4 & maxed
Maxed armor sets: sky guardian + and soon boilerplate and clayplate mantle
How frequently do you buy gems: (this is not a necessity to join) once in a while.

Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition: I'm very much active. I have left several guilds because of lack of activity. I contribute tremendously and do well in guild wars. I'm growing fast, have some legendary plus armors being maxed out soon. And I contribute in the chats and strategies.

Twisted Artz
09-15-2013, 03:09 PM
HI,
Here are the answers to your application:

Line Name: Twisted Artz
Line id: twistedartz

In-game name: Johnny 5
Level: Lvl 159
Referral code: XBB-PNQ-HYY

Amount/level Training fields: 12 Training Fields (all 2nd level)
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 3 Armorsmiths (all 2nd level)
Maxed armor sets: Black Kaleidoscope +, Jackalope Chaingarb +, Half Dragon +, Mantle of the Beast +, Twin Jian + (currently working on Epic Moontide - lvl 62)

How frequently do you buy gems: I never really buy gems, though I acquire all the free ones that I can and usually get 30 - 40 per week at least.

Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition: I would be a valuable asset as I am a very active dailey player. I work from home and am almost always on. I am a grown adult, so you will not get any childish games from me. I am looking to join a guild that will renew the fun this game had when I first started. Right now, the "fun" is dying off and I really want to keep playing. It is my hopes that you will accept me into one of your top guilds so that I can actively seek to keep you guys on top!

BroBiWan
09-15-2013, 07:47 PM
[QUOTE=Sir.;791524]Application form

Line Name:BroBiWan
Line id:brobiwan

In-game name:BroBiWan
Level: 89
Referral code:XBC-YZQ-WYD

Amount/level Training fields:11 level 2
Amount/level Armorsmiths:3 level 2
Maxed armor sets: Phyrus level 70, Boreas level 70, Notus level 70
How frequently do you buy gems?:
Not very
Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition:I am a very active and willing to use my resources efficiently. Also am willing to donate as much as possible. I have been leveling 2 levels a day since level 50 and should reach 100 by the end of this week.

Tifaliff
09-15-2013, 08:19 PM
Line Name: tifalif
Line id: Tifalif

In-game name: tifalif
Level: 62
Referral code: XBD-ZGN-QDH

Amount/level Training fields: 8 @ level 2 and 3 @ level 3
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 2 @ level 2
Maxed armor sets: 4
How frequently do you buy gems: so far only once through one of the offers.

Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition: I am a very active player, leveling multiple levels a day, and am highly motivated to continue to advance.

jibrish
09-16-2013, 01:57 PM
In-game name: Madhatter
Level: 80
Referral code: XBB-NPQ-WFF

Amount/level Training fields: All Training Fields Max
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 3 at Max
Maxed armor sets: 1
How frequently do you buy gems: Twice a week

Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition: Very active player, also have a friend that can join who is level 145

Wadsfasdf
09-16-2013, 04:49 PM
Nvm. Thanks for the opportunity

joshhsh
09-16-2013, 04:56 PM
Hi, im a fren of omniknight and i request to join ur guild.
Previous was the guild champion of msr. But decided to join ur guild because im very active and my gud have half of the ppl being inactive and im sick of them.

Line Name: justin josh
Line id:joshhsh

In-game name: joshhsh
Level: 109
Referral code:XBC-PBQ-PFV

Amount/level Training fields:lvl 2 x13
Amount/level Armorsmiths: lvl 2 x 2
Maxed armor sets: 5
How frequently do you buy gems: (this is not a necessity to join) never buy gems

Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition: very active. Almost online every half hour. Previous guild champion of msr. Always top pts in guild war battles. Fren of omniknight who is currently in rainbow. Referral by him to join your guild

micrush
09-16-2013, 06:06 PM
Line Name: MicRush
Line id: micrush

In-game name: RhaegarTargaryen
Level: 91
Referral code: XBF CVB VBR

Amount/level Monster Nests: 23/lvl2 (400k+ a day)
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 2/lvl2
Maxed armor sets: NA, that's the goal right now
How frequently do you buy gems: during guild wars

Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition: considering I just started playing since Slimelord Glorg, I am picking up the game fast. I am so awefully addicted in this game that I open the game every hour so you can say that I am a very active player. I always participated in guild wars but unfortunately none of the other guild members were as excited as I was so we sucked at 525 place last time. I would most definitely contribute to the victory of the guild.

KingKetchup
09-17-2013, 09:47 AM
Line Name:KingKetchup
Line id:KingKetchup

In-game name:Efreed
Level: 78
Referral code:XBD-VMG-ZCW

Amount/level Armorsmiths:2 level 2
Maxed armor sets: Phyrus level 70, Storm level 50
Not very often
Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition:I am a very active and willing to use my resources efficiently. Also am willing to donate as much as possible.

emal7878
09-17-2013, 12:38 PM
line name- emal78
line id- emal78

in game name- emal78
level- 64
referral code- xbb-mwm-rwz
i have 12 training fields at the highest level that you can get with gold
i have 3 armorsmiths at the highest level that you can get with gold
i do not buy gems.
i dont have any maxed armors. my main three armors are horrible wurm armor level 56, tempered battlegear level 53, and armor of eurus level 44.
i have other epic boss armors for my other knights but they arent high levels. i am working on my first three before i level my other armors.

i would be an asset to the coalition because i am an active player. i play everyday and im on as much as possible. i will give as much gold as i can every week. i also will join in in every war i have power for. i will also try to help anyone who needs it.

Erixas
09-17-2013, 12:49 PM
Line Name:Erixas
Line id:erixas

In-game name:erixas ZERO
Level: 156
Referral code:XBC GXH MDN

Amount/level Training fields:11/lvl3
Amount/level Armorsmiths:4/lvl3
Maxed armor sets: 6 and working on second epic
How frequently do you buy gems: (this is not a necessity to join)doing wars

Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition :vey acive players and would like to join guild wih 100% active and strong players.

Furguson
09-17-2013, 02:14 PM
Line Name:PBlewis
Line id PBLewis

In-game name: Lewis
Level: 99

Amount/level Armorsmiths:3 level 2
Maxed armor sets: maxed: clayplate, halfway through forgestone aegis and i fused the last two my other clayplate and combustion armour which were maxed
Not very often
Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition:i a good because i am active everyday, i can contribute a lot in guild wars depending on how glitchy knights and dragons is and i can donate almost 150,000 every day

Lunasea
09-18-2013, 05:51 AM
In-game name: Lance
Level: 285
Referral code: XBB-VYN-RCC

Amount/level Armorsmiths: 4
Maxed armor sets: Jian+ BK+ Boreas+ Notus+ Assasin+ Pyro+ Eurus+ Beast+ Jack+ Phyrus+ Summoner+ Moontide and a few more on the way Fallen+ wanderer+ Troll+ Slimbane+ waiting on the wings
How frequently do you buy gems: Once a week

Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition: Lunasea in forums ; Very active player, was Guild Sentinel for my exclan ; Looking to experience a active Guildwar ; I have my own observations and keen eye to catch on to a leads and clues ; think I am one of the fastest rising in terms of level progression

basbeer
09-18-2013, 11:09 AM
Hi guys! Basbeer here. I'm posting this application for a friend of mine because he has some troubles with the funzio site.

Line Name: Stimorol
Line id:stimorol

In-game name: Stimorol
Level: 108
Referral code: XBB-NRN-YCN

Amount/level Training fields: 10, level 2 and 1, level 3. On my way of maxing them.
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 4, level 3
Maxed armor sets: Maxed Big Four and Dark Prince+, Infernal Lord+ and Blazeborn 80
Sometimes.

Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition: I'm a very active player and have been playing with Basbeer since Gorlog. I'm a good teamplayer and a good assest for the guild! :)

Sir.
09-21-2013, 11:42 AM
I have added everyone I could on Line and added them to our waiting room. If you don't have an invite and haven't been contacted yet, send me a pm there and I will add you and see if we can find a place in one of our guilds for you.

Furguson
09-23-2013, 07:50 AM
Line Name: SLP
Line id: SLP

In-game name: SLP
Level: 81
Referral code: XBD FHD FDG

Amount/level Training fields: 12/2
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 3/2
Maxed armor sets: 2,
How frequently do you buy gems: (this is not a necessity to join) once a month

Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition: loyal, very active, was in koyo inc but everyone left.

teddydoan
09-23-2013, 03:56 PM
In-game name: TeddyDoan
Level: 315
Referral code: XBC-CQQ-FQX

Amount/level Armorsmiths: 4
Maxed armor sets: 6
How frequently do you buy gems: I bought when i need it

Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition: I can online 24/24 during guild war . normally i played 16/24 work well with everybody :)

Shananae
09-23-2013, 06:06 PM
Line Name:shananae III
Line id:shananae_padilla

In-game name:Shananae III
Level: 87
Referral code:xbb-gzp-zhv

Amount/level Training fields:10, all level 2
Amount/level Armorsmiths:3, one is lvl 3 and other two are lvl 2
Maxed armor sets:guardians battle gear
How frequently do you buy gems: (this is not a necessity to join) rarely buy gems

Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition:I am a frequent player and am willing to donate and help the quild in any way

GhostofSparta
09-23-2013, 10:13 PM
Line Name:Kratos
Line id:Jandals

In-game name: Jandals
Level: 106
Referral code: XBB-DJI-AIS

Amount/level Training fields: 9 TF (LVL 3), 3 TF (LVL 2)
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 2 (LVL 3), 1 (LVL 2)
Maxed armor sets: Featherblade+ (70), Armor of the Infernal Lord+ (70), Sky Guardian+ (21), Troll Forge+ (1), Soulshard Raiment+ (3). Phyrus (35), Boreas (36), Pyro (37).
Once a fortnight.

Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition: I am very loyal and very active. I work hard and strive to improve. I donate quite heavily as I have already proven. I am very active on line constantly checking it as of late. I have a team player attitude, I fight for the betterment of the guild, and strive to improve not just for myself but so we shall all prosper. I have steady income and have amassed quite a bit which will aid in donations for improving the guild.

lightserpent
09-24-2013, 02:16 PM
Lightserpent
lightserpent1

Chris
Level 60
XBF-CDN-MMZ
10 TF level 3
3 armorsmiths level 3
3 max

1 a week

I think I would be a valuable asset because I joined in the middle of June and I'm going to be on this game long term and if I get accepted I will try to work my way up to the rainbow room guild.I m also a very active and I contribute a lot.Im just looking for a chance to prove my worth.Thanks

Wackyboy357
09-24-2013, 11:45 PM
Line Name:Wackyboy357
Line id:07942971066

In-game name:wackyboy357
Level: 61 nearly level 62
Referral code: XBB-GVG-XPB
Amount/level Training fields: 12 level 2 training fields
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 2 armour smiths
Maxed armor sets: 1 jackalope, nearly maxed feather blade and armour of phyrus
How frequently do you buy gems: (this is not a necessity to join) not very often, I don't have good luck in chests
Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition: I'm active a lot, I contribute a lot to guild wars and I think I will become a valuable asset o your guild. I'm also looking to prove myself.

TheOne&Only Kalibor
09-26-2013, 03:08 PM
Line Name: TheOne&Only Kalibor
Line id: theoneandonlycalibor

In-game name: OneNonly Kalibor
Level: 84
Referral code: XBC-FCV-CQN

Amount/level Training fields: 12/level 2
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 3/level 2
Maxed armor sets: Jackalopes chaingarb (working on guardians battlegear and infernal lord+
How frequently do you buy gems: Never

Why are you a valuable asset: I am a daily player who likes to have fun and is competitive
I Also would contribute gold very often.

Cind3r
09-26-2013, 05:13 PM
Congrats RR on getting a mention in the latest quest

Cutedwogy
09-26-2013, 05:26 PM
updated.

In-game name: Cutedwogy
Level: 217
Referral code: XBB-HDP-MQQ

Amount/level Training fields: 10 Training Fields Lv2
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 5 Armorsmiths Lv3
Maxed armor sets: Jackalope's Chaingarb+, Pyromancer's Mantle+, Flame Summoner's Shroud+, Wanderer's Shroud+, Tortiseshell Aegis+, Armour of the Infernal Lord+, Sky Guardian, Wicked Wraith, Mountainvine Shroud, Armour of Boreas+

How frequently do you buy gems: not yet.

Why are you a legend(-to-be): Very active daily player, doesnt like losing, doesnt help that current guild is full of inactive players.

Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: cutedwogy

jomack12
09-28-2013, 09:14 PM
Line Name:Wrath
Line id:Wrath

In-game name:Wrath
Level: 143
Referral code: XBD DVF QHC

Amount/level Training fields: 10/3's
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 4/3's
Maxed armor sets: 2 Tectonics, comb+..
How frequently do you buy gems: (this is not a necessity to join) roughly 800-1200 a month sometimes 1600.

I bring energy and pride.

Raekan
10-01-2013, 10:21 AM
Line Name: raekaN
Line id: raekaN

In-game name: raekaN
Level: 112
Referral code: XBB-QZH-ZFR

Amount/level Training fields: 11/3
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 4/3
Maxed armor sets: Atm i got Combustion, GB+ and SG+ maxed. dont really have any other armor right now worth maxing imo.
How frequently do you buy gems: I do buy gems occational, mostly to spend in wars now.

Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition: I believe i can contribute to the coalition and im looking for to have a good time while playing. Im kinda addictive to the game and checking in several times a day.

Sincerely raekaN

Glenhye
10-02-2013, 10:40 AM
Line Name: Garthan
Line id: garthan

In-game name: Ares + Garthan
Level: 249 + 230
Referral code: XBB - FPZ - YGD and XBC - HDW - VCH

Amount/level Training fields: 11/3 and 12/3
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 3/3 and 3/3

Maxed armor sets:

Ares: Blazeborn, armor of boreas+, armor of eurus+, armor of phyrus+, Black Kaleid+,mantle of the beast+, soulshard+, and for

Garthan: Moontide PLatemail, armor of boreas+, armor of notus+, armor of phyrus+, Guardians Battlegear, Jackalope+, Black Kaleid+.

How frequently do you buy gems: Ares: Rarely atm, student. Garthan: About a big pack of gems per month.

Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition: We are currently in a selfmade guild where we basicly are the only people contributing during guild wars and we are looking for a guild where everyone does their part. We are active players, we are brothers in real life, and we want to be in the same guild that is why we are applying like this and we are 32 and 28 years old.

Sir.
10-03-2013, 09:02 AM
Thanks Cind3r.

Added everyone who I could find to Line waiting room. If you don't have an invitation to that room you probably filled in an incorrect Line id. If so pm me on Line and I can add you to the chat.

RockLee
10-06-2013, 11:41 AM
Rainbow Party has slots open! Limited spaces. we are not the top but definitely in top 10. Interested peeps please post your application here. Remember to include your LINE ID for us to contact you. =)

Ajbolles
10-08-2013, 08:32 PM
Hi I'm looking to join your guild in knights and dragons.

I'm level 179. I play everyday. I almost always get to 51 wins in the epic boss battles.

In game name: Domon
Referral code: XBB-QQQ-HWB

I HAVE 5 lv3 armor smiths
I have 6 lv3 training fields and 4 lv2 training fields

Maxed armors I have :
Aegis of dragons +
Armor if boreas +
Armor of Phyrus+
Infernal lord +
Dark prince plus+
Atlantian Avenger+
Leviathan+

Also have :
lv58 black kaleidoscope +
Lv 72 beast master battlegear+(epic)

Ajbolles
10-08-2013, 09:03 PM
Forgot my line name : Domon

Furguson
10-09-2013, 10:53 AM
Forgot my line name : Domon

Domon please include your line id or we cannot contact you

Ajbolles
10-09-2013, 02:54 PM
Sorry my line ID is sir_domon

Yushu
10-13-2013, 12:31 PM
Name D A N Yushu

Line. Yushu

Level 113

Armor. Blazeborne x2 (99 and 60)
Tectonic + 99
Beastmaster 99
Moontide 63
Aegis of dragon +70
Various lvl 4's
Kingdom 3 armors rest training fields

Looking for active competitive fun group and don't mind using gems for war

Koors
10-15-2013, 07:12 PM
Line Name: Koors
Line id: ex1182

In-game name: Koors
Level: 84
Referral code: XBF-NMQ-ZDR

Amount/level Training fields: 10 lvl 2
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 3 level 2
Saving up for final expansion
Maxed armor sets: 5 total. 1 legendary 1 two star 3 one stars
How frequently do you buy gems: (this is not a necessity to join). Mainly during wars, only time unless special circumstances apply

Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition: constantly working to improve, I understand the need for unity and the amount of time required to excel in MMOs, willing to do what's for the greater good of the guild

Currently working on maxing a guardians, swampstone+, and a couple of the later big four

TheOneAndOnly777
10-16-2013, 10:57 AM
XBB-HHR-YNY

Daily player, etc

line: DBZ GUILD
or: theoneandonly
or: theoneandonly777

Lemme know, thank you.

Finarfin78
10-16-2013, 12:24 PM
Line Name: Finarfin78

In-game name: Marco
Level: 82
Referral code: XBG-DXN-YXP

Amount/level Training fields: 2 lvl 2
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 3 lvl 2
Amount/level Monster Nest: 7 lvl 2
I have all the expansions, building monsters nests in these.

Armor sets:
Beastmaster lvl 64
2 maelstrom lvl 59-58
Tectonic and some legendaries that are to enhance.

How frequently do you buy gems: (this is not a necessity to join) Too much I think !!! lol
I will buy gems 3 or 4 times a month

Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition: On the game since 3 weeks, I play daily, several times a day. For exemple, I'm actually 33 in the Arena without using gems. I like competition, be on the top of the leaderboard.
I know that we must work together to put a guild to the top, and would do by best for this.

KnDPro
10-17-2013, 06:21 PM
Line Name: KnDPie
Line id: kndpro

In-game name: KnDPie
Level: 118
Referral code: XBD-BRV-RMH

Amount/level Training fields: 11 all lvl 2, 1 Monster Nest, lvl 2
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 4 all level 2
Maxed armor sets: 1
How frequently do you buy gems: I rarely buy gems and probably won't
Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition: I will be able to donate, help in guild wars and I am a very active player and look forward to becoming a better one. (The only armor I have maxed is my Blazeborne Vanguard)

Balbanes
10-17-2013, 09:15 PM
Line Name: Balbanes
Line id: Balbanes

In-game name: Balbanes
Level: 94
Referral code: XBF-RHG-XMD

Amount/level Training fields: 11 (lvl 2/3), 3 monster nests (lvl 2)
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 3, level 3
Maxed armor sets: 3
How frequently do you buy gems: as often as needed, usually keep around 200-300 on hand through offers/purchase

Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition: daily player, leveling 1-2 times per day. Been a part of 2 guilds and have been one of the highest scorers/most active in guild wars I've been in.

Xylem
10-19-2013, 04:22 PM
Line name: Mkemp
Line id: i forget it atm

In game name: Xylem
Level: 103
Xbd-qdq-rxx
11 level 2 training fields one more area to buy
3 level 2 armour smiths
Main armours: claymantle: 70/70 combustion:60/70 sky gurdian+: 60/70
I do not buy gems

I am a very nice friendly person who enjoys to play knights and dragons. I like to do guild wars, i am good at pvp and i like to have fun. Been in 4 guild wars i average about 12k points per day no gems

Edmundo
10-24-2013, 07:55 PM
Edmundo
FC: xbf-pvd-wqp
I play everyday and intend to for the rest of my life. Im very addicted to the game and want to be in a good guild. Im level 67. I have good armors, legendaries tier 3 and I have all training fields and one dragons nest.

Edmundo
10-24-2013, 07:56 PM
my line code is dbf-pvd-wqp

Hades.
10-26-2013, 09:55 PM
Line Name:Hades
Line id:Hadesthe8th

In-game name:Hades
Referral code:XBD-DNH-WNH

Amount/level Training fields: 12 Level 3.
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 3 Level 3.
Maxed armor sets: Featherblade+, Soulshard+, Sky Guardian+, Swampstone+, Infernal Lord+. Working on Moontide.
How frequently do you buy gems: Every major war.

Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition: I'm a team player, I fight to win and enjoy the fight. I am willing to do what ever it takes to secure victory and help the team. I stockpile my gems and only spend them on Wars.

Aceinthepark
10-27-2013, 06:22 AM
Line Name:Ace
Line id:Powergloves

In-game name:Ace
Level: 93
Referral code:XBB-ZBB-CMF

Amount/level Training fields:13 level 3
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 2 level 3
Maxed armor sets: Ages of the dragon+,Guardian's battle-gear,Kaleidoscope star-metal raiment.
Epics:2X Maelstrom Irons #1 73/99 #2 37/99
Moontide platemail 71/99
Blazeborne Vanguard 64/99
Tectonic mantle 61/99
How frequently do you buy gems: i buy a lot of gem and always have a healthy amount for G-wars

Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition:I am an asset to the Coalition as i play 24/7 i have come along way in the game in terms or armor and my kingdom (i'm always leveling) and in my current guild, i'm a very happy chilled out Auzzie i'm happy to do what ever and i love to help out where i can, i'm very keen to get involved in what ever the guild is doing to help it progress and do better.

Eunuchorn
10-27-2013, 11:18 AM
Please note min gem req per war is 3500 for Rainbow Room

Morphdog
10-31-2013, 02:31 PM
Application form

Line Name:jdog
Line id:9ec2e62a1eaea72f0ad20cc959b933816ddc78db

In-game name:jdog
Level: 75 or 76
Referral code:

Amount/level Training fields:12 level two training fields
Amount/level Armorsmiths:2 level 2 armor smiths and one level 1 armor smith
Maxed armor sets: I am currently leveling up blazborne/level43 gaurdians battlegear/36 and will level next good armor I get
How frequently do you buy gems: (this is not a necessity to join)i don't often

Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition:i am on almost every day and try to help out with whatever i can.

RockLee
11-06-2013, 07:34 AM
Hi All

We are still recruiting for the coalition. Do fill up the form and leave ur line ID at least, so we can add u to LINE messenger for interviews. Come and join the winners!!!

Application form

Line Name:
Line id (it's a must have to join):

In-game name:
Level:
Referral code:

Amount/level Training fields:
Amount/level Armorsmiths:
Maxed armor sets:
How many gems are you willing to spend per war:

OTB Natsu
11-07-2013, 07:29 AM
Why rainbow room?

Eunuchorn
11-10-2013, 04:51 PM
Why rainbow room?

We have been the #1 guild every war. We have a coalition of guilds we are bringing to top 10 & will eventually fill all spots. We have been rotating non spending / long term coalition members in for a "free" epic+ the past 3 wars.

It's Rainbow or nothing really.

Bshappell
12-01-2013, 02:41 PM
Line Name: LXG Jack
Line id (it's a must have to join): bshappell

In-game name: LXG Jack
Level: 139+
Referral code: XBF WQB VGG

Amount/level Training fields: 11 LVL 3, 2 LVL 2
Amount/level Armor smiths: 2 LVL 2
Maxed armor sets: Tectonic Mantle, Maelstrom Irons, Beast master, Aegis of Dragon+
How many gems are you willing to spend per war: 2k-3k depending on need of guild and guild requirements.
Why Are you a valuable asset to the Coalition: Very active player in the game. Consistently get to 60 epic boss kills within 4-5 days of boss release. Active in arena, guild wars. Last Guild war I got 150k points. I Got all of those points within the first day of the war. Elected to not put more gems into the war due to the fact that our guild was not going to be able to keep up with the top ten. Guild Placed #12 and I was #3 in the guild in War points. Willing to spend Gems. Roughly purchase 2-3k gems a month. I have enough armor sets to get another epic to near max just waiting to fuse or get another from chests. Each new chest that comes out I purchase either 999 gems or 300 depending on the chance level of getting epic. But if I get into a good guild, Guild war gems > Chests.

Kenpachi1
12-01-2013, 04:20 PM
Line Name: Kenpachi
Line id: Kenpachi12

In-game name:Kenpachi
Level: 114
Referral code: XBD MCP XPH

Amount/level Training fields: 10/2
Maxed armor sets: Guardians Battlegear Lvl 63, Headless Horseman+ Lvl 58
Moontide Platemail Lvl 57, Maelstrom Iron Lvl 15. Just recently acquired Maelstrom Iron so
will be leveling soon.
Usually buy 30 to 65 gems every war and limited edition chest
Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition: I'm on multiple times a day. I'm willing to listen to what higher ranking
player suggest I do. I'm just wanting to be in a guild that is unified without members doing whatever they want.

mixedg4mer
12-04-2013, 01:28 AM
Line Name:Mixedg4mer

Line id:Mixedg4mer

In-game name: Mixedg4mer

Level:40 but im a fast leveler i leveled up 35 lvls in 4 days

Referral code: xbg vmw hyp

Amount/level Training fields:12

Amount/level Armorsmiths:1 (geting more after my last extension)

Maxed armor sets: (None because i recently became active so i have started to level most of them

How frequently do you buy gems:often-ish

Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition:Because i am determined to level up my Armour and my
levels so that i can will a good team-mate and then prove myself to be a valuable asset

Leyzer
12-05-2013, 01:32 AM
Line name: Leyzer
Line ID: majorlaser

In game Name: Leyzer
Current Level: 147
Referral Code: XBB - CVY -CGB

Amount of training Fields: 11 lvl 3 Fields + 1 lvl 3 Monster nest
Amount of Armorsmiths: 4 lvl 3armorsmiths

Max out armors: Armor of Boreas+, Armor of Eurus+, Armor of Phyrus+, Armor of the Bear+, The Dark Prince's Royal Armor+,Barberiang Raiding Gear+, Black Kaleidoscopic Raiment+, Swapstone Platemail+, Jian Battlegear, currently working on Arborsteel Vanguard lvl 71, and Moontide Platemail+ lvl 50.

How frequent do you buy gems? : I save all my gems from the video offeres for the war and I buy gems during the big wars mainly, sometimes for chest but i never get anything good so i mainly use it on GW.

Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition?: I have been playing this game from almost the beginning, I know everything there is to know about the game. I have helped my current guild growth exponentially due to my knowledge and tactics and how to level up armors fast, but I am looking for a guild that I can work in a team and not have to teach noobs how to play.

3urodancer
12-05-2013, 11:50 AM
Line Name: 3urodancer
Line id (it's a must have to join): 3urodancer

In-game name: you guessed it! (3urodancer)
Referral code: wbd-pcz-ccm

Amount/level Training fields: 12/3
Maxed armor sets: 2 (northerners+ and aegis of dragon+) maelstrom, blazeborne, tectonic, northerners all about 3/4ths leveled.
How many gems are you willing to spend per war: I can spend several hundred 300-500 max. (I totally understand its no nowhere close to your request...but I wanted to be honest and still try to apply).

Why am I a valuable asset to RR? Well, the only time im not on K&D is during sleep hours. Ive helped my pprevious guild in guild wars and am usually the top player in our guild. Friends call me honest AA, cuz im so damn honest! Lol. but im also loyal and dedicated to winning..I will do whatever it takes (while upholding my moral integrity) to win! I tthink you want me as an ally!!!

toogoodformyowngood
12-06-2013, 12:40 AM
Line Name: Melancholic

Line id: Mchenix

In-game name: DK Melancholic

Level:999

Referral code: XXX YYY ZZZ

Amount/level Training fields: 30 Dragon's Nest (level 3)

Amount/level Armorsmiths: 2 (level 3)

Maxed armor sets:
1. Moontide (+)
2. Blazebourne (+)
3. Tectonic (+)
4. Meals (+)
5. Beastmaster (+)
6. Sky Aegis (+)
7. Northerner (+)
8. Arborsteel (+)

How frequently do you buy: All the freaking time.

I eat, sleep and live KnD.
I can gem non stop and rake up killer points in GW :):cool:

Lord eberon
12-06-2013, 11:38 AM
Application form

Line Name:James Pilla
Line id:james pilla

In-game name:lord eberon
Level:158
Referral code:xbb-rfd-mrh

Amount/level Training fields:12 level 3 (max) training fields, 1 maxed monster nest
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 3 all maxed
Maxed armor sets: 3 epics maxed ( beastmaster, blaze borne, moontide ), 4 legendary +'s ( aegis of dragon, and various epic boss armours )
How frequently do you buy gems: (this is not a necessity to join) approximately once every two weeks. In bulk ( lots and lots of bulk )

Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition: I believe I am a valuable asset to the coalition because I am extremely active, I am on this game multiple times a day, for extended periods of time. I focus on necessities of a guild before myself. Including spending hundreds, and thousands of gems on guild wars so that my guild can place top 50 with non active members. I communicate well. And I am looking to further my success in this game, and ultimately become a part of a collection of people capable of the kinds of success I am striving for in all aspects, arena, armour, epic boss, and guild wars. I want to be number 1. Even if that means hoarding my gems to 3500 to shred in the guild wars harder. Cheers guys

Amadan
12-12-2013, 04:43 PM
Line Name: Amadan
Line id: amadan11

In-game name: Amadan
Level: 120
Referral code: XBD - YHG - XDG
Amount/level Training fields: 11 Training Fields, all maxed
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 4 Armorsmiths, all level 2

Maxed armor sets:
- All at 70/70: Armor of the Bear+, Behemoth's Vanguard+, Horseman's Battlegear+, Swampstone Platemail+, Witch's Robes+.
- In progress: Blazeborne (90/99), Moontide (43/99).

How frequently do you buy gems: (this is not a necessity to join) Almost never (currently at 235 Gems from watching videos, and trying to save up for the inevitable Christmas Day chest).

Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition: I play constantly, I understand the game and its mechanics, and I can type a coherent sentence. :p

Heurisko
12-12-2013, 05:40 PM
Line Name: Heurisko
Line id: heurisko

In-game name: Heurisko
Level: 102
Referral code: XBH - NMR - HNX

Amount/level Training fields: 14 Training Fields/All at lvl 3. 1 X lvl 3 Monster Nest
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 1 Armorsmith / Lvl 3
Maxed armor sets: Maelstrom Irons, Armor of Notus+, Red Kaleidoscopic Raiment+, Combustion Armor
How frequently do you buy gems: (this is not a necessity to join): Since I've started playing 2 weeks ago, I've bought about 16k gems. I buy gems when needed.

Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition: I'm a very active player & matured player. I believe I can contribute tremendously to Guild Wars. The first guild war I experienced that just ended, I alone scored 200k war points since I wanted to win the combustion armor (I've maxed it out once I won it just now) for me and my wife who has also just started playing. Unfortunately my other guild mates (2-3 others) scored a maximum of about 1-6k points... and so I'm looking to move to a more active guild.

I look forward to having the privilege of joining the Rainbow Coalition.

Sincerely,
Heurisko

TakeTheirTeeth
12-14-2013, 09:06 AM
Application form

Line Name: bezerker
Line id:

In-game name: VVM Gabriel
Level: 130
Referral code: WBC-BXG-CNF

Amount/level Training fields:10 Maxed, 2 not yet
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 3 maxed
Maxed armor sets: Blaze., Tec, Northerners+, Beastmaster
Aegis of Sky 95
moon.+ 51
Blk Kalei. 43
Euros+ 42
How frequently do you buy gems: (this is not a necessity to join) every war, every new chest
bronze medal in arena "raging seas"
last war= 417 wins
best war placing was #153 because I am the only one who spends $

Jilly
12-17-2013, 09:06 PM
Application

Line id: jilly101

In-game name: gareth
Level: 170
Referral code: XBG-CMB-CHG
Amount/level Training fields: 11 Training Fields, 5 maxed
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 4 Armorsmiths, all maxed
Playtime: started during the ember lizard boss

Maxed armor sets:
Main armours in use :Tectonic mantle plate (lv 72) , boilerplate + (maxed) , forgestone agies (lv 45).. Always fusing in hope of something better

How frequently do you buy gems: (this is not a necessity to join) most ever spent on gems 5 ^^ ...( unemployed graduate with a 1:1 looking for a job for the past six months lol.... Currently have 300gems saved from watching videos.

Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition: my nose is constantly in the game lol, i passionately love the the game hence I can meet/understand the requirements and expectation set out by guilds whom share a similar degree of interest in Knights and dragon.

Would love to battle alongside your guild and hopefully attain a guild war epic armour :) ... Ps. Love your guys dominance in the game

DeadPool
12-28-2013, 11:23 PM
Level 55
PVP Record:
729 Wins
22 Losses
Revenge Wins: 7/7

3000 GEMs
Epic + Druidic Platemail 99/99 Maxed
Epic + Beastmaster Battle Gear 99/99 Maxed
Epic + Tectonic Mantle 99/99 Maxed

5 other Epic Armors not maxed yet.

Invite Code: XBH PWM ZGW
Line ID: acesx

Not to mention $2000 in Itunes Gift Card Credit

calista25
01-12-2014, 08:08 PM
Line Name:Jeff
Line id:calista25

In-game name:calebxwarlord
Level:124
Referral code:xbd vdy zbn

Amount/level Training fields:10 total 2 of which are maxed working to max all
Amount/level Armorsmiths:3 total 1 of which is maxed
Maxed armor sets:i dont have any maxed, but working toward it. my armors are as follows
maelstrom lvl 60
aegis of sky magest + lvl 55
druidic platemail lvl 50
black kaleidoscope lvl 43
How frequently do you buy gems: i buy gems quite frequentl and have other ways of getting them

i feel i could do good in a guild like this. i am an active player play several times a day.i have been working my way up the guild ranks with hope in landing in a guild such as this. please consider letting me join. thanks

sj dragun13
02-17-2014, 04:20 PM

Line Name: anomynous
Line id:822468

In-game name: sj dragun for now
Level: 90 for now
Referral code:xbd-gpf-dhc

Amount/level Training fields: 11
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 3 maxed
Maxed armor sets: 3 for now becuase of fusion
How frequently do you buy gems: if needed to for a reason

Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition:would be a loyal asset and no matter what i will always support the coalition

Buggy866
03-15-2014, 04:37 AM
Application form

Line Name:Buggy865
Line id: 068151

In-game name: Buggy865
Level: 110 currently leveling up fast
Referral code:

Amount/level Training fields:5 lvl 3 (others are nests)
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 3 lvl 3
Maxed armor sets: 7 epic Boss plus atm
How frequently do you buy gems: (this is not a necessity to join) when needed

Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition: I believe I am a valuable asset because I am active participate have worked hard to be guild sentinel or champion rank in every guild I've been in and I have 50million gold and will donate it when I get 100m plus

Stefanos13
03-23-2014, 08:27 AM
Line Name: Stefanos
Line id:stefanos13

In-game name: Stefanos
Level: 90
Referral code: XBH-ZCD-FMM

Amount/level Training fields: 9 @ lv2, 2 @ lv3, 1 monsters nest @ lv2.
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 2 @ lv3 and 2 @ lv2
Maxed armor sets: 0 currently but armors sets are as follows:
Nian Wargear lv 65/70
Redstone Battlegear lv 56/70
Typhoon Armor lv 36/70
Wraithscale Armor lv 36/70
Armor of the Komodo lv 35/99
Boilerplate Armor lv 34/70
Razorwind Platemail lv 30/70
Voodoo Robes lv 21/70
Nathair Armor lv 16/70
Voidborne Shroud lv 15/70
Armor of the Bear lv 10/70
Wasp Carapace lv 8/70
How frequently do you buy gems: (this is not a necessity to join) Only when both conditions are true (gems are on sale, I have a few extra bucks to do whatever I want with)

I listen to any tips I am given and what the guild needs me to do for them. I'm on the game a lot throughout the day. Obviously like anyone we have busy lives but as this is a hobby I enjoy the format and make it online between work breaks and frequently when at home. I am a systematical player, enjoy learning percentage bases and the methods to tweak my game play for a better output. As you can see my first several legendary pieces I've tried to keep a balance instead of just maxing out one at a time. I could switch the method if it is believed to be better. Certainly not a lazy person and where ever I can be helpful I dutifully try to be. I can only assume your group has a very systematic way of playing so members have a great balance between guild contributions and leaving them a sufficient amount to upgrade armor ( as well as winning armor boosts are a helpful side of that too). I'm here to play a game for fun and excel in any way shape or form I can without hindering my fellow guild mates progression. That being said I do not take this game overly serious because I believe in a healthy balance of work/life/game attendance.

indonesian
03-26-2014, 09:18 AM
long time no see you sir. :)

Randy Wade
03-26-2014, 03:55 PM
Knight Name: Rckstr HB atm
Knight Code: XBC-HPG-XYR
Line Id:Rckstr84
Knight Level: 101
Castel: Armorsmith x3 Level 3
Castel: Training Field x10 level 2
Castel: Training Field x2 level 3
Castel: Dungeon x1 level 3
Armors: Tectonic Mantle-level 99
Armors: Moontide Platemail-level 73 fused 3 weeks ago
Armors: Armor of Glacius+-70
Armors: Drake Platemail+-70
Armors: Assassin's Shroud-70
Armors: Jian's Battlegear-70
Armors: kaleidoscopic starmetal raiment-70 weak i know but was a big acheivemnt when i done it
Armors: Ravenlord's Mantle-70
Armors: Wanderer's Shroud-70
also i have several other non maxed 4 stars including a few + armors that will be maxed after my the event. i also just fused for the Forgestone Aegis ***** so now i have a full epic once the other two max.
i play everyday and buy gems sometimes maybe 20-30$ per month not always but about every month i am looking to join a top of the line guild with people who play daily im from the east coast US time zone would like people on or around US timezones. i also have a 10k gold donation waiting to drop for boost armors when i find the right guild

the Kaopanda
03-26-2014, 08:21 PM
Kaopanda is my Knights and Dragons name and LINE ID is the kaopanda.
My Code for K&D is WBF - RHV - MMY

LV 96 ARMOR LV
Tectonic Mantle - lv25(and my main focus as I just got it)
Aegis of the Wyvern - MAX
Krampus's Mantle - MAX
Nian Wargear - 66

I'll be level 100 soon and my Nian will be maxed out soon, as will my epic armor find levels as fast as possible. Active and talkative during wars.

Kakarot
04-29-2014, 02:55 AM
Free bump for Rainbow Room!

Kdog7602
05-12-2014, 04:14 PM
Ign: the legend
Level:55
Reason why: I am a new player but I am making quick progress,I donate when I can, I beat my first epic boss and all of the epic bosses after it, I have been saving up my legendary armors to fuse for an epic that I will max out but I have had no luck in getting an epic yet all I need is one epic from a guild war and I will be on a quick road to the top
Current guild:none
Friend code: xbf-vgf-hfb
Line ID: kdog7602

Lincoln
05-21-2014, 04:11 PM
Game Name- Lincoln
LINE name- Lincoln
Level- 104
Friend code- XBG-YPM-FVP

Castle:
3 armorsmiths (level3)
1 dungeon (level3)
12 training fields (level3)

I buy gems when on sale on average of $50 month.

Armors:
Kamodo..maxed
Sandstorm plate...maxed
Northerners Battlegear+...maxed
Tectonic plate..maxed
Other various maxed legendaries but the epics are what counts.

I am currently the Sentinel of another guild and feel like I am doing all the work. Only a few of the players are active and I want to be part of a more active guild. I work and have a family but manage to log on every hour or so and longer during the wars. I hate losing and want to be part of a guild that all or most of the members participate. I use LINE to communicate and have around 10 million gold left over to donate to my next guild if its mutually beneficial. Send a friend request and battle my nights to see that I'm truthfull.

goobiesYO
06-06-2014, 07:16 PM

Line Name: goobiesYO
Line id: goobiesyo

In-game name: goobiesYO
Level: 100
Referral code: XBC-PYF-QVF

Amount/level Training fields: 14 (lvl3)
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 1 (lv3)
Maxed armor sets:
-Krampus's Mantle
-Trollforge Platemail
-Mantle of the Beast
-Voidborne Shroud

Once in a while when I'm in the zone! ^_^

Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition: I am currently a Guild Leader in a small 15 member guild. Unfortunately myself and my lady are the only ones contributing to the well-being of the guild. I would love to join a guild that I can really be given the chance to excel and become much stronger! I have dozens of fusion boost armors just waiting to be used on some really great armor. I feel using them on any more of the legendary instead of epics is just wasteful considering I already have a few maxed out! I am a very active player and I know I will be very beneficial to the Rainbow Coalition! Thank you for your time. -goobiesYO

ZyXanthus
08-19-2014, 10:01 AM
Application form

Line Name: Iron Peanut
Line id: ironpeanut

In-game name: Iron Peanut
Level: 100+
Referral code: XBH NDF HDQ

Amount/level Training fields: 12 level 3 Training fields, 1 lv 2 monster nest
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 3 Level 3 armorsmiths
Maxed armor sets:
Druidic Platemail 99/99
Specter's Shroud 99/99
Nathair Armor+ 70/70
Voidborne Shroud+ 70/70
Lilith's Mantle+ 70/70
Blazeborne Vanguard 71/99
Tectonic Mantle 25/99
Unicorn's Salvation+ 42/70
Vesture of Smilodon+ 40/70
Lunar Vanguard+ 38/70
Celestial Dragonmail+ 22/70
Titan Battlegear+ 13/70
Starplate Aegis+ 1/70

As you can see, I have a good selection of armours but I just need to level them.

How frequently do you buy gems: (this is not a necessity to join): I never buy gems. I save gems from videos, epic boss, arena, etc. I saved 700 in two days, so I can use gems if I want to.

Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition: I frequently use free gems and am very active to regularly score 6-8k on Blitz wars and 12-14k on epic wars. I saved 700 gems in two days to push for the Runic Robes, but just missed 25th because the "friendly" guild didn't let us win. Hoping the Rainbow Coalition is a better alliance than that one. Also, I'm hoping I can participate in more successful T25 pushes.

Sarah 101
08-20-2014, 09:45 AM
We are closed in rug we only accept RA members to do first war
To apply join one of our guilds first to test you ..

Jedi2b
08-31-2014, 03:04 PM

Line Name:jedi2b
Line id:jedi2b

In-game name:jedi2b
Level: 110 ... And climbing
Referral code: XBH-GMQ-QMV

Amount/level Training fields:12 maxed 420 gems later :)
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 3 @ lvl 3
Maxed armor sets: 4... 2 epic 2 legendary
How frequently do you buy gems: between video's and just playing the game I have not needed to buy gems for a while, so I would say once a year maybe.

Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition: I have a lot of spare time, I play a lot, I understand the necessity for communication. I enjoy playing this game to the point that I am going to be purchasing an iPhone, just to play this. I always see a rainbow guild at the top, which is where I deserve to be. I look forward to being a valued member of the coalition.

With hopefulness,
Jedi2b

Baretta Duty
10-30-2014, 12:44 PM
Line Name: Rhavvin
Line id: Rhavvin78

In-game name: Rhavvin
Level: 184
Referral code: XBC-BFP-VPX

Amount/level Training fields:4 max rest lvl 2
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 4 Max level
Maxed armor sets: 9 (8 Epics)
I try to buy every Raid when the gems are on sale.

I am a long time player who likes to work with a good team. The guild i was part of for a long time is not going to get any further without rules for wars and raid. It is time for me to move on and would love to be part of a successful coalition with great people.I am hoping to get into a guild going for t10 this raid.

Thank you for the consideration.

COG
11-02-2014, 12:39 PM
Application

Line Name: CrazyOldGeezer
Line id: crazyoldgeezer

In-game name: Big Kahuna
Level: 151
Referral code: XBP WGX YXD

Amount/level Training fields: 12 Level 2
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 3 total. 2 level 2 and 1 level 3
Maxed armor sets: Ronin StarRobes, Ravage Shield Plate, Techtonic Platemail, Arborsteel, Forgestone,
Morax +, Soulshard Lvl 52, CryptGear + Lvl 62

Usually when they are on sale. I have bought many gems playing this game.

I love playing in the Wars and have come a long way. Really want that elusive War Epic and will play hard to obtain one.

Mogomomo
11-20-2014, 06:33 PM
In-Game Name: WARing Mogo (subject to change with guild)
Level:91
Referral Code: XBH-QDG-QZW

Line Name:Mogomomo
Line ID: teh_mogomomo

3 Level 2 Armorsmiths
12 Level 2 Training Fields
Maxed: Green Kaleidoscope, Firestorm Vanguard, Armor of Glacius
Working on maxing: Odin's Call, Northerner's Battlegear
I don't really buy gems.

Why are you worthy to enter the guild?: I feel that I am valuable because I am a very active KnD player and I truly love the game. Even though I don't buy gems, I do my best to compete with the gem buying players. I am hoping to make a good come back after a nice break from this great game and I hope to do this in a fantastic group of guilds such as yourself. I hope that you will consider me for this position.

P.S. I have always wanted to be t10 at one point in my KnD career so if you all can make my dream come true, then I would be forever grateful! (Black Chromatic Mantle!)

Robert Rahn Mckeown
11-28-2014, 08:46 AM
Line Name: Rahnnyboy
Line id: Rahnnyboy

In-game name: Rahnnyboy
Level: 125
Referral code: XBR-DDP-XMM

Amount/level Training fields: 11x lvl 2
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 2x lvl 2
Maxed armor sets:
Gold Chromatic Mantle
Triskelion Wargear
Earthwarden's Shroud
Ravage Shieldplate
DeMortuis Robes
Beastmaster Battlegear+
Blazeborne Vanguard
Ronan StarRobes

Working on:
Northerner's Battlegear (48)
Druidic Platemail (31)
Centrion Aegis (4)
Crystal Finmail (1)

How frequently do you buy gems:
Every few months; typically at -20% and in a big pack.

I'm addicted to this damn game. Take advantage of that!