PDA

View Full Version : How to make WD better.

Ericinico
06-01-2013, 07:28 AM
I posted a poll in the MW section of these forums. However, it does apply to all KA players. Check it out!

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?56620-The-ONLY-Solution-to-WD-and-Gold-Spending

(CCK) Cam
06-01-2013, 07:35 AM
Got it, voted

Tiki
06-01-2013, 08:02 AM
Link doesn't work, was the thread removed?

Jailbroken
06-01-2013, 08:19 AM
Not working for me eather

Ericinico
06-01-2013, 08:35 AM
Link fixed

Kjctnorris
06-01-2013, 09:20 AM
I'm opposed to the tier system you describe and indifferent on the stamina vs health issue, although I'm sure many who have not invested skill points in stamina will be greatly opposed.

I oppose the tier system because that will take any fun that's still left in the wars completely out of it (granted, that's becoming less and less each war). That would turn wars into a three to four day trudge. There would be limited uncertainty and drama involved, simply an exercise in coordinating your guild's efforts into a donation to GREE that exceeds a static amount. It'd be like a bad fund raising drive.

At least with the current set-up, you're still battling against other guilds. Yes, some have unfair advantages, but those will still exist and be compounded with GREE's ability to more precisely control the cost of your reward.

Bottom line, it's almost a grind as it is. That would simply cement it as such.

JMO.

Last edit: if the idea is to fix the issue of guilds with unfair advantages, since GREE seems unwilling to disband these guilds, I think it'd be best to just give all guilds maxed benefits while installing new benefits to attain and adjusting their hacker policy to something they can actually enforce.

Almost There
06-01-2013, 09:44 AM
I'm opposed to the tier system you describe and indifferent on the stamina vs health issue, although I'm sure many who have not invested skill points in stamina will be greatly opposed.

I oppose the tier system because that will take any fun that's still left in the wars completely out of it (granted, that's becoming less and less each war). That would turn wars into a three to four day trudge. There would be limited uncertainty and drama involved, simply an exercise in coordinating your guild's efforts into a donation to GREE that exceeds a static amount. It'd be like a bad fund raising drive.

At least with the current set-up, you're still battling against other guilds. Yes, some have unfair advantages, but those will still exist and be compounded with GREE's ability to more precisely control the cost of your reward.

Bottom line, it's almost a grind as it is. That would simply cement it as such.

JMO.

Last edit: if the idea is to fix the issue of guilds with unfair advantages, since GREE seems unwilling to disband these guilds, I think it'd be best to just give all guilds maxed benefits while installing new benefits to attain and adjusting their hacker policy to something they can actually enforce.

I agree with your idea in your last edit. It makes sense. That would be the easiest way too.

itsaklayton
06-01-2013, 10:29 AM
I second the idea in your edit.