PDA

View Full Version : Groups looking for a merger. 173166110

budman68
06-04-2013, 05:37 AM
Okay here is what I am looking for. I am in a current top350. We have been top200 a few times already. But we have had to pair down our group for the normal reasons. Non activity in battles, poor communication,little donations. I am looking for strong members who are active we do have gold spenders but majority are not. So it is your preference.

Currently we need about 12 core group that want to move up or strong players that want to do better. We have almost all of the bonuses but the mega billion items. But that will come. IF this fits your bill pm me or respond to thread with stats. Hope to hear from you before the next battle!!

budman68
06-04-2013, 08:35 AM
Good responses folks. Still have room for 10 more in a group.

Taylorwils
06-06-2013, 09:08 AM
Nice post, Capone! Hopefully we can get a few interested members. We also use a separate application for communication. If anyone is interested, please contact either Budman68, or myself! We would sure be more than happy to have you and you won't regret it!

BoondockSaint
06-06-2013, 09:27 AM
ALERT RECRUITING & MERGER CAMPAIGN

Are you in a Syndicate that is Top 100 Eligible or Ranked outisde 150!?! Does your Syndicate have ALL BONUSES UNLOCKED?!?

If NOT then BOOST YOURSELF and become a bigger winner by joining the family of Badassery! Be part of our Rising Powerhouse-The Fighting Irish (TFI) Syndicate: 251 401 186

Test your strength and be next to get TOP 100 PRIZES or BETTER!!!

Reply to BoondockSaint via E-Mail BoondockSaintFL@yahoo.com