PDA

View Full Version : Boston's Finest -- Merger Of 21 Players or Less Wanted

BigRob
06-07-2013, 06:24 PM
We have been Top 500 in every war, and we have had the potential to be at least Top 250 since the beginning. Our biggest issue was that only about half our team were as dedicated as our leadership team, which in turn has caused us to fall short each time. We have always been a friendly team of people just trying to have fun, but the freeloaders have been slowly sucking that away. So, our leadership team made some tough decisions and we have let 18 players go, with the possibility to let 3 more go if needed. We still want to have fun, we just want people who enjoy the game as much as we do and are willing to put in the effort required to help us advance. Unfortunately, we are not open to joining another syndicate; we are looking for players who want to join us. It was a unanimous decision made by the entire team, none are willing to leave.

We have a solid strategy, great bonuses, friendly players and much more. Gold is not required to play with us, but we do have some players who spend a little during wars. Some of us are willing to spend more if we can get a decent team put together. I am the leader, as well as the defense leader, and I am available to answer any questions or concerns you may have. If you have 21 active players or less who are as sick of playing with freeloaders as we are, then I encourage you to contact me via PM. I won't bore you with any more spiel about us, just ask if you would like to inquire further.

Please feel free to check us out @: bosfinest.webs.com

Absolutely NO cheaters or hackers. Every member will be fully inspected before being admitted. If any discrepancies are found, the merger will be cancelled and those players will immediately be reported.

BigRob
06-08-2013, 07:05 PM
and bump goes the dynamite.

Gingeasian
06-13-2013, 02:35 PM
bump for awesome team

Huskersole13
06-18-2013, 06:22 AM
I finally found this thread. 5 to go

Huskersole13
06-18-2013, 06:23 AM
4 more time till I can post.

Huskersole13
06-18-2013, 06:24 AM
3 more times. Almost there.

Huskersole13
06-18-2013, 06:24 AM
I need to write 10 characters, so 2 more.

Huskersole13
06-18-2013, 06:25 AM
I'm all done. Thanks bud for letting me use this old thread.