PDA

View Full Version : Weapon for Rogues....

Sexy Calindra
06-08-2013, 07:52 PM
I am a rogue and i am stuck with the same weak weapons from way too long! Is it me but the warriors are having a much better advantage! They seem to have more often stronger weapons for us.

Alleran
06-08-2013, 07:56 PM
It's definitely you.

Naughty Angel
06-08-2013, 08:14 PM
Hey Sexy Calindra. Just wanted to check in with you!!

Finsfan
06-08-2013, 08:14 PM
Less than a month ago all three character classes were offered the champion series weapons in one of the LTQs. Those are the best I have seen even above Cupid's bow. I'd say you are in for a long wait for a better weapon than those. Sorry you missed it.

goowokji
06-08-2013, 09:45 PM
The current LTQ Oracle's Odyssey offers the Myrmidon Sword - 76/94 which can be used by Rogue class avatars

moose man
06-08-2013, 10:01 PM
Just here to say that that is wrong. My character is a rogue and cannot use it.

Polaris79
06-08-2013, 11:48 PM
Myrmidon sword is hero class only weapon

Calvarium
06-08-2013, 11:49 PM
I am a Rogue - got the "Bow of Hades" from the recent LTQ which has 94a and 76d.

Sirius
06-09-2013, 12:27 AM
The current LTQ Oracle's Odyssey offers the Myrmidon Sword - 76/94 which can be used by Rogue class avatars

It is warrior class weapon just to clear things up (from what I've seen). There is an awesome spread sheet floating out there atm..

https://docs.google.com/a/gree.co.jp/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgCUTOSskdQjdGlOWW4yTWJaQUxJSUt6clRTeXlEe UE

TempusDA/Gambit12

Kudos for the work you both have done. Thanks!

~Sirius

lesnar
06-09-2013, 12:56 AM
Is that "bow of hades" for rogues only or can anyone use it?

Jailbroken
06-09-2013, 07:05 PM
I have a bunch of guild mates wanting to know if the Bow is useable on other classes..Been watching the spread sheet for an update on this.. I'm a rouge and just got it. Is it worth the gems for my friends that are other classes? I'm sure by now some Mage or Warrior has made it past this point. Plz agnoladge

Sir Jailbroken ( just my name..BTW Admin.. Don't take it seriously plz :)
Kingdom Killers -- Top 50 on a Holliday 😎 364-118-223

MaverickMunkey
06-09-2013, 07:10 PM
Is that "bow of hades" for rogues only or can anyone use it?

The Bow is for Rogues and will show on your profile screen if you are a Rogue and it is your highest weapon which will be used for PvE, however, all weapons are used to equip your army so even if you are a Mage and you get the bow it will still be taken into battle it just won't be used by your avatar for PvE.

goowokji
06-09-2013, 09:04 PM
It is warrior class weapon just to clear things up (from what I've seen). There is an awesome spread sheet floating out there atm..

https://docs.google.com/a/gree.co.jp/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgCUTOSskdQjdGlOWW4yTWJaQUxJSUt6clRTeXlEe UE

TempusDA/Gambit12

Kudos for the work you both have done. Thanks!

~Sirius

I have 3 screenshots of this weapon being used by Rogue class avatars that say otherwise. I would post it here but do not want to risk getting banned, can I PM you? Also I would like to discuss something else with you.

McLovin
06-09-2013, 10:15 PM
goowokji, if you are a Warrior, when you look at the profile of players of other classes (Rogues and Mages), they appear to be carrying Warrior class weapons and armor. Same goes for the other classes too, respectively.

Sexy Calindra
06-10-2013, 06:41 AM
Ok for the bow. I do not have it. But just based on the present LTQ, it is quite obvious that there is much more swords that can be used by warriors than by rogues. I am stuck with my jungle blades since a long time. I have to admit that I am not spending for this game so I would understand that the high price items should be for huge spenders. However, I think we should have a good mix in each LTQ for all the classes. Most of the items I am getting are not useable for my class. Just an observation however.

Alleran
06-10-2013, 07:49 AM
I amazed by the stupidity of the people on this forum...or maybe it's not stupidity, just your terrible ESL...

Anyways, every weapon series issued during an LTQ has always featured equivalent-stat weapons for EACH player class. They are usually earned around the same time in the LTQ. So if you get a weapon that doesn't match your class, you will get an equivalent weapon that does work for you 2-3 mobs later.

Alleran
06-10-2013, 07:55 AM
Your posts are absolutely infuriating, Calindra. Its not just your failure to properly use the at English language, but the content of your posts are dead wrong.

And I am highly skeptical that you are even a little bit sexy.

Please save us all the pain of listening to your inane rants, and stop posting on this forum.

Sexy Calindra
06-10-2013, 08:46 AM
Your posts are absolutely infuriating, Calindra. Its not just your failure to properly use the at English language, but the content of your posts are dead wrong.

And I am highly skeptical that you are even a little bit sexy.

Please save us all the pain of listening to your inane rants, and stop posting on this forum.

Hey! Can you please be polite! I am just trying to discuss! As a junior member on the forum,you should indeed be more polite! By the way, sorry for my english but this is my second language! Perhaps you are too ignorant to know more than one! With people like you ont the forum, no wonder why the Raistlin says that the forum is dying! Come on, grow up!

Main goal of the forum: discuss and help each other by addressing questions. If you do not like my post, just shut your big mouth and go and play the game BABY!

Pathetic!

Alleran
06-10-2013, 09:13 AM
You are an imbecile. You should shut your ugly face before I shut it for you.

Sexy Calindra
06-10-2013, 09:28 AM
You obviously dont know what "ESL" means...

And it's a bit of a stretch to say that English your second language. You can string together a handful of words, and that's about it. Your grammar is absolutely atrocious.

If you are going to post your retarded, pointless comments on an English-language forum, you could at least try to write them in intelligble English...

Retard...

Humm, you most like a young kid with pimples... This is pretty obvious! I pity you! You parents should teach you some lessons of life poor little kid! Have fun with yourself looser!

Sirius
06-11-2013, 06:52 PM
Alright folks,

Going to lock the thread before the insulting gets too out of hand.

/Closed