PDA

View Full Version : Not gaining health from leveling up?

JJY824
06-09-2013, 10:14 PM
Hey everyone,

I was just wondering, I just got back into Kingdom Age, and I was going thru the Boss Event. I just noticed however, that everytime I leveled up, I didn't get the health bonus? Any explanation?

I usually play Crime City, so I'm used to getting a full new bar of health for the Boss Event when I level up, but it seems like that either (1) might not be the case in Kingdom Age or (2) is a glitch in my game?

Mickeytah
06-09-2013, 11:56 PM
Your health and Stamina should be refilling upon leveling up. I would suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the game.

aephlux
06-10-2013, 12:44 AM
If im not mistaken, only your energy and stamina would be full when you level up. Your health does not.

McLovin
06-10-2013, 01:21 AM
aephlux is correct, (1) is the case. In CC, health for Boss events refills when you level up, however in KA it does not. Just a difference between the two games, not a glitch in yours JJY824.

Mickeytah
06-10-2013, 11:48 PM
If im not mistaken, only your energy and stamina would be full when you level up. Your health does not.

Correct. Sometimes I mistakenly refer to energy as health as I'm still in old school rpg mode where you had health (which is what this game calls energy.