PDA

View Full Version : Looking for people that enjoy HUMOUR

The Giver
06-12-2013, 07:11 AM
Boyz in the hood looking for new members

Officially now a top 50 syndicate, we are looking for 5 new players! We ranked 55th in the battle for midtown and 49th In the market plaza crash! We have removed more dead weight and now need those spaces filled.

We are a great bunch who love to laugh as much as we love to battle! I feel there has to be an equal measure of seriousness and fun, after all, this is a game we play as enjoyment!

So what will you be a part of? Well, read on and see what we can offer by the way of bonuses and then see what I expect in return!

WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU.....

Fight respect payout +25%
Job payout +15%
Car defence +25%
Building output +25%
Melee attack +15%
Melee defence +25%
Gun defence +25%
Armour attack +15%
Armour defence +25%
Explosive attack +5%
Explosive defence +20%
Building defence +25%
Hideout health +15%
Syndicate member increase +26
.....and a good group of dedicated guys and girls who like to play hard and laugh harder! We do have gold players and I myself scored over 450,000IP but we also have free players!

WHAT IM LOOKING FOR.....

Good communicators who use the forum very regularly
Active daily players
Players who can take direction in battle
Players who want to interact with the team and enjoy the banter
Players who are prepared to donate as bonuses are still being bought
Ideally low to mid level players with +50k stats but all are welcome to apply
Gold players
Free players
But most importantly you MUST be active when the battles are on!!!

Syndicate code 955 392 575
Boyz in the hood
Once upon a time......

Join us now

The Giver
06-12-2013, 12:18 PM
Looking for 5 who can offer 35k Inf points, in return we Guarantee top 100, with probable top 50....simples

The Giver
06-13-2013, 02:03 AM
Simple Bump.......

The Giver
06-16-2013, 02:27 AM
Amazed.....not a single enquiry from this, and I thought the Yellow Pages was poor value.

The Giver
06-16-2013, 11:40 PM
nope, we don't want to merge......still looking for 3 more, apologies, yesterday was family time.

reesebutton
06-17-2013, 07:04 PM
Officially now a top 50 syndicate, we are looking for 5 new players! We ranked 55th in the battle for midtown and 49th In the market plaza crash! We have removed more dead weight and now need those spaces filled.

As you made a top50 claim, and left out your recent war history, I was curious enough to check your syndicate's war records:

Your history:
.Midtown #55
.Market #49
.Packer #106
.Chinatown #148
.Docks #127

At the time of your post, you have been Top250 for the past 3 wars, close to but never breaking into Top100.

So it's ludicrous that you claim to be "officially now a Top 50 syndicate"? That was 4 wars ago... ONCE. At best, you can claim to have been a Top50.

Syndicates are wary of players falsely inflating their IP in the hope of being recruited. From this post, it is clear that players should similarly be wary of recruiters making dubious claims. Everyone should do due diligence.

The Giver
06-18-2013, 12:52 AM
Thanks for your bump, and your Due Dilligence, you will see I have not offered a top 50 TEAM, ive offered a chance, if minimum is met.....2 spaces left.....

I could explain why we fluctuated, but that would offer advice to others......and Im not down with that.

reesebutton
06-18-2013, 02:30 AM
Thanks for your bump, and your Due Dilligence, you will see I have not offered a top 50 TEAM, ive offered a chance, if minimum is met.....2 spaces left.....

BS. You phrased it that you were officially in the Top50. You never mentioned a single word about a chance or about fighting your way back to top50.

I could explain why we fluctuated, but that would offer advice to others......and Im not down with that.

Nah no one cares. That's not the point here. The point is how you asserted half truths in the hopes of ensnaring unsuspecting players.

Twist and turn all you like, doesn't change the fact that you lied.

Brought to you by
---THE REESE---

The Giver
06-18-2013, 03:17 AM
Looking for 5 who can offer 35k Inf points, in return we Guarantee top 100, with probable top 50....simples

Ummm Appologies Reecebutton.....Can you read....

The Giver
06-18-2013, 03:18 AM
Incidently looking for 1 more......and no, Reece, not you, your clearly not what we are looking for.....

But good luck in your trolling

The Giver
06-18-2013, 12:00 PM
so 1 more space.......

Lurker
06-18-2013, 08:48 PM
Unsuspecting players, beware. Thanks reesebutton.

As you made a top50 claim, and left out your recent war history, I was curious enough to check your syndicate's war records:

Your history:
.Midtown #55
.Market #49
.Packer #106
.Chinatown #148
.Docks #127

At the time of your post, you have been Top250 for the past 3 wars, close to but never breaking into Top100.

So it's ludicrous that you claim to be "officially now a Top 50 syndicate"? That was 4 wars ago... ONCE. At best, you can claim to have been a Top50.

Syndicates are wary of players falsely inflating their IP in the hope of being recruited. From this post, it is clear that players should similarly be wary of recruiters making dubious claims. Everyone should do due diligence.

reesebutton
06-19-2013, 03:05 AM
Ummm Appologies Reecebutton.....Can you read....

Apparantly you can't. Read your own recruiting post.

reesebutton
06-19-2013, 03:09 AM
Incidently looking for 1 more......and no, Reece, not you, your clearly not what we are looking for.....

But good luck in your trolling

This ain't trolling. This was a public service announcement.

And don't flatter yourself, while I'm sure your syndicate has a bunch of good peeps, I'm not looking to join up with a liar like yourself.

War is upon us. Next time keep your recruitment post factful.

reesebutton
06-19-2013, 03:10 AM
Unsuspecting players, beware. Thanks reesebutton.

Np, thanks Lurker.

JonHanFord
06-19-2013, 03:24 AM
liar, you dont say any top250 that yovr synd. ranked

The Giver
06-19-2013, 05:20 AM
Your right Jon.....

I also did not state that I had to Eggs for breakfast, slightly over cooked, but as I did not want to dip my soldiers I did not see the relevance.

I have never suggested that those entering would be GIVEN a top 50 prize, I rightly or wrongly believe IN EVERY member knowing at day 1 what is expected.

WE ARE NOW FULL - so we will see after the War, If I was right or Wrong.

montecore
06-19-2013, 10:57 PM

Your history:
.Midtown #55
.Market #49
.Packer #106
.Chinatown #148
.Docks #127

I don't want to alarm you, but I found your photo online:

http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/comicbookguy.gif

montecore
06-19-2013, 10:59 PM
Np, thanks Lurker.

Get a room, you two! The sexual tension in here is about to make me pass out.

Lurker
06-19-2013, 11:11 PM
Well it figures....given your sordid history of supporting cheating and thievery, it's no wonder you make comments defending the OP's misleading post (which admittedly pales compared to what you and your chums did to bad dad and other unknown SAS victims).

Get a room, you two! The sexual tension in here is about to make me pass out.

montecore
06-19-2013, 11:30 PM
Well it figures....given your sordid history of supporting cheating and thievery, it's no wonder you make comments defending the OP. Go back to stealing from bad dad or some other new SAS victim.

i have never stolen from any player, nor have i defended anyone who did such a thing. This is the part where i normally point out that the person who allegedly did such hacking immediately quit sas to found rogues gallery. matt thomas08 got very upset with me for saying that earlier today, as he explained that the player who allegedly hacked stayed with sas for a few days until matt had finally begged and pleaded with him enough to join rogues, knowing quite well what he allegedly did.

any hackers/glitchers/cheaters who were ever in sas have all left for rogues gallery or other syndicates, many of which are in the top ten.

Boyz in the hood
06-20-2013, 04:26 PM
boyz in the hood looking for new members

officially now a top 50 syndicate, we are looking for 5 new players! We ranked 55th in the battle for midtown and 49th in the market plaza crash! We have removed more dead weight and now need those spaces filled.

We are a great bunch who love to laugh as much as we love to battle! I feel there has to be an equal measure of seriousness and fun, after all, this is a game we play as enjoyment!

So what will you be a part of? Well, read on and see what we can offer by the way of bonuses and then see what i expect in return!

What we can offer you.....

Fight respect payout +25%
job payout +15%
car defence +25%
building output +25%
melee attack +15%
melee defence +25%
gun defence +25%
armour attack +15%
armour defence +25%
explosive attack +5%
explosive defence +20%
building defence +25%
hideout health +15%
syndicate member increase +26
.....and a good group of dedicated guys and girls who like to play hard and laugh harder! We do have gold players and i myself scored over 450,000ip but we also have free players!

What im looking for.....

Good communicators who use the forum very regularly
active daily players
players who can take direction in battle
players who want to interact with the team and enjoy the banter
players who are prepared to donate as bonuses are still being bought
ideally low to mid level players with +50k stats but all are welcome to apply
gold players
free players
but most importantly you must be active when the battles are on!!!

Syndicate code 955 392 575
boyz in the hood
once upon a time......

Join us now

to all who have read this and commented i must apologise!! This was my original post after the second battle! Please feel free to click on my name and check my previous posts, you will see it there! The giver joined us recently and offered to post a recruitment message on here and i was happy for him to do this! The reason being i am relatively new to the forum and wasn't sure if i could start a thread yet! I told him to just copy and paste my old message and use that as the template!

This was never meant to deceive anyone and is nothing more than a lack of communication on my part! I should have made sure the thread was updated before being posted!

Boyz in the hood have never and will never deceive anyone about our rankings! We are proud of our placements considering we do not have all bonuses! We are proud of how we work and proud of the team we have! If any of you have seen my messages in game you will see that i have never glorified the team and kept to facts and facts alone

i will personally post all future recruitment messages and threads and you are more than welcome to question me on any of our rankings!!

Once again, sorry for any confusion but that was not mine or the teams intention!