PDA

View Full Version : Loosing half Health for 1 hit

dizzle
06-14-2013, 11:19 AM
As we already know War has just started, most of my guild and I have experienced loosing two hits worth of health for one. I attacked their wall and lost half of my health and only gained points for 1 hit, then I went off to scout and hit ONE guy and lost the rest of my health. I looked at the point distribution only to see that i had gained points for the wall and my SINGLE hit. Have anyone else experienced this during this or any other war?

s.m.p
06-14-2013, 11:32 AM
Me too, I'm fighting agains dragonrider

EmperorJeff
06-14-2013, 11:33 AM
My guild is having the same problem. Losing 50% health for one hit.

In addition, the first several people that Mega Attacked the opponent's Guardian did no damage and lost all health. Then, no one could attack attack or Mega Attack the guardian for awhile. Then eventually we could attack the guardian. Eventually got it down only to use 50% health for every one hit.

One player reported losing 20 gems in the process.

I'm in Kingdom Killers fighting Avenger's Sword in our first battle.

Aaron2012
06-14-2013, 11:34 AM
Our guild is experiencing the same problems!

bumpyfunk
06-14-2013, 11:56 AM
Mega attack is just using all energy for no hits or points.
Only 3 attacks before energy goes.

We thought we were fighting a hacker guild....at least it's across the board....and not that!!

Sirius
06-14-2013, 11:57 AM
Hey folks,

I've posted already in a few other threads on this. We are aware and working on getting things fixed asap. Going to close this thread as there are many already made on this.