PDA

View Full Version : Newly Formed Feeder Faction (for Top 75 team) - Leaders Needed (Mergers Welcome!)

MrJlumanji
06-15-2013, 07:03 AM
Well, here's an open invitation to those players looking for an opportunity to join the family! Due to limited spacing in our mother faction, we decided to finally move forward in creating a second home to help strengthen our internal competition as a whole.

This faction is currently ran by a few secondary accounts from our mother faction. It's guided and bankrolled by the mother faction. So a few of us from the mother faction drop by regularly to drop off cash and concrete in bulk. We already put in millions into the bank to help the cause!

Based on your activity in either faction, we will be moving players to and from to help balance the teams. There's always a good chance that your abilities will be called up to the big club in an emergency situation! This farm team was created just before Madagascar, and our first and so far only call up prior to war ended up scoring 100k+ in WD points and he's up for good even with our second lowest AD on the club.

What are we looking for?
- Leaders! Seeing as how we are a new faction, it is imperative we recruit guys who will help lead the way in the newly formed faction.
- Active Players! Maybe the most important asset to any team. Our mother faction is as active as can be. We expect the same attitudes in this faction. Your commitment to the team effort will naturally be noticed by your teammates.
- Patience! It's a brand new faction, and we will have growing pains in the early stages until a core competent group is established.
- Minimum 50k AD or more. I think this is a good starting minimum for now (Subject to change).
- Excellent Communications. A reason why almost all of the original 40 members are still with the mother faction, is we have a great comradery and excellent communication.

Mergers are certainly welcome. If you and your teammates from let's say, a Top 750 or worse team are looking to get connected with a competitive team, please, message me for details. Are you tired of your top player always leaving for a higher ranked faction? I know there are some teams out there struggling to improve and evolve as their best players get poached every war! Just come join us.

Bonuses Currently in effect:
Health Regen: 26% (Maxed)
Infantry Defense: 20%
Ground Defense: 10%
Air Defense: 20%
Sea Defense: 20%
Building Output: 10%
Guild Member Increase: +16

If you have interest in joining the family, please PM me for details! Any questions or concerns, please leave a message. Let's talk! There are many spots available and money in the bank to buy more space if need be.

MrJlumanji
06-15-2013, 11:00 PM
biddy bump.

24/26 spots filled. might be 22/28 by tomorrow. still looking for up and comers!

MrJlumanji
06-16-2013, 07:49 PM
The team is quickly filling up!

26/30. Four new recruits yesterday!

PS. Happy Fathers Day.

MrJlumanji
06-17-2013, 09:59 PM
Here's a good night bump!

Come join. Looking to make a 40 man group before Poland!

MrJlumanji
06-19-2013, 05:45 PM
29/30.

Come join! Looking to buy guild increase and a sea defense tomorrow

MrJlumanji
06-21-2013, 11:39 AM
Lego my eggo.

MrJlumanji
06-23-2013, 10:01 PM
34/36 at the moment. better interest than I thought.

Still looking for a home for Poland!?!?!??! Join the family. Great chance to be part of a Top 75/100 team!

MrJlumanji
06-28-2013, 04:00 AM
4 spots still vacant for Poland!

MrJlumanji
07-11-2013, 11:05 PM
Looking for 5 members to fill the roster.

ACTIVE PLAYERS ONLY.

MrJlumanji
07-14-2013, 11:02 PM
2 spots available.

Meow

Drsquishems
07-14-2013, 11:23 PM
2 spots available.

Meow
I have a faction called the Ice Cold Eggs I created a month ago, I have been playing this game a month and a half now and we have 19 of twenty members but only 4 of us really play the game and honestly grasp the concept and enjoy it.I have invested over 150 million into it allready but I know for a fact that if we arent getting more committed bodies we will never get the good stuff.I have 2 characters in this faction and well as my other committed partner.My attack is over 90k right now for my main guy and his is well over 50k but we put up numbers because we grasp the concept of it.I have over 250,000 battle points right now during this current faction event and our piddly clan is gonna finish in the top 2500 and my partner and I both are gonna finish in the top 10,000 individually.We would be more than happy to come play for you guys if and when you need for a faction vs faction event and prove our mettle as we are retardedly hooked on this game (staring at stamina counting down retarded lol)and being mercenarys for a better more established faction is probably the only way we are ever gonna get some good items.Stop by and have a look at our faction and stats I will be up all night.The top 2 leading the way are my partner and I. faction ID is 519910218, private message me if you like.