PDA

View Full Version : Unable to Raid!!!!!

Zenobia
06-19-2013, 07:30 PM
Is anyone else experiencing this problem? Every single player on my battle list is "too weak to invade."

KA isn't really much fun outside of wartime if one cannot raid. How am I going to pay for all the stuff I want without looting and pillaging all the kingdoms around me? ;)

E-I
06-19-2013, 07:31 PM
Yeah, join the club.

Krissy
06-19-2013, 07:32 PM
Me too plus everyone in my guild. Must be a system wide glitch

Quick
06-19-2013, 07:32 PM
I was just about to post the same question. Everyone is too weak to invade!

nicsonology
06-19-2013, 07:33 PM
probably your internet connection problem

LordIndy
06-19-2013, 07:34 PM
Is anyone else experiencing this problem? Every single player on my battle list is "too weak to invade."

Maybe you should just calm down your beast stats :-) yea me too on the no raiding thing

E-I
06-19-2013, 07:34 PM
Its not. It is happening to tons of people. Gree strikes again!

TempusDA
06-19-2013, 07:35 PM
Try to check your connection. This often happens in really weak signal.

Maybe completely close out game if not signal.

If not go here:
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?57970-Temporary-fix-for-game-issues.

Hope it helps :)

Quick
06-19-2013, 07:36 PM
Not that this matters much but I also noticed in your guild you can't view your member's profiles. It always gives connection failure. I take it both issues are related.

Ratma2001
06-19-2013, 07:38 PM
no this is normal, as i asked Gree to flick the raid , pillage and plunder switch off, so i can save some money from people taking it all the time, there is no gltch its just the switch, we will return you to yuor normal programming soon, please be patient whilst Ratma2001 collects his fortune from his Manors, lenders and soforth. Thankyou for your co-operation in this.

Muddy
06-19-2013, 07:39 PM
It is not Internet connection. It is game's problem after XP was fixed.

RotoMan
06-19-2013, 07:40 PM
Ha Ratma LOL. Now is the time to go for that big upgrade!

Berneburg
06-19-2013, 07:42 PM
My entire guild is not able to raid, but I have been attacked three times in the same period of time that has indicated "player too weak" so some seem to still have the ability.

Quick
06-19-2013, 07:43 PM
no this is normal, as i asked Gree to flick the raid , pillage and plunder switch off, so i can save some money from people taking it all the time, there is no gltch its just the switch, we will return you to yuor normal programming soon, please be patient whilst Ratma2001 collects his fortune from his Manors, lenders and soforth. Thankyou for your co-operation in this.

Well now I just feel silly. I should of known there was a perfectly good explanation for this.

Ratma2001
06-19-2013, 07:44 PM
im am sooo overvault at the moment with just over 2M sitting there !....go you good thing, lucky i can still raid everyone else...common Manor 10's....click...tap...click...tap...vault...ohh more money

TempusDA
06-19-2013, 07:55 PM
Give the link to the temp fix a try it fixes most things. if you do and it works or even if it doesn't, let people know so they know if they should try it or not. Some times as they batch fixes in the game needs to reload.

Good luck :)

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?57970-Temporary-fix-for-game-issues

Jhoemel
06-19-2013, 07:58 PM
Lol ratma, keep the switch for a while. I will be saving too

Quick
06-19-2013, 07:59 PM
Give the link to the temp fix a try it fixes most things. if you do and it works or even if it doesn't, let people know so they know if they should try it or not. Some times as they batch fixes in the game needs to reload.

Good luck :)

Tempus,

Will say I've taken the app off my actives, restarted my iPad and all of that other good stuff. Nothing fixed yet. I think it has to be a Gree issue.

LordIndy
06-19-2013, 08:08 PM
Actually the "attack" button work just not the invade so Ratma I'm coming after your gold... Muahaha!

Zenobia
06-19-2013, 08:21 PM

Ratma, please don't ever leave the forums again. They're SO much less fun without you cracking us all up like this.

Zenobia
06-19-2013, 08:22 PM
Actually the "attack" button work just not the invade so Ratma I'm coming after your gold... Muahaha!
LOL! I can blind attack too. Hmm, what level is Ratma?...

TempusDA
06-19-2013, 08:23 PM
Edit after reading Ratma's solution. Wish yoiu came out with that before i went through the trouble lol.

Try attack button first, as suggested by Ratma.

If that doesn't work.

The method below allows me to attack with Raid or attack buttons.

Tempus,

Will say I've taken the app off my actives, restarted my iPad and all of that other good stuff. Nothing fixed yet. I think it has to be a Gree issue.

So wasn't really gonna play today but got off my ass to try and help out this is what it took to get it to work.

did 1-6

did 1-6 again

then 1-3

Started working.

It could be the steps it could be they finally fixed it.

But that's how I got mine to work.

Hope it helps.

Now I go back to not playing again hehe.

LordIndy
06-19-2013, 08:24 PM
No it seems to be fixed now.

TempusDA
06-19-2013, 08:31 PM
Definitely fixed no steps required had to do nothing on second device both atk/def works fine.

Looks like Gree got to this one relatively fast.

No it seems to be fixed now.

Lol try just going back in as it may be fixed.

if not then Ratma's

if not do mine only as a last resort.

Muhaha.

Quick
06-20-2013, 05:36 AM
Yep, all fixed, now just searching for Ratma's 2m open gold kingdom.