PDA

View Full Version : Skill Points?

SPARKS
06-19-2013, 10:07 PM
What is the best use of skill points in this game. I just started today. I have played MW and CC for a while now. Just wondering if Kingdom Age has any different type of strategy. I have 27 points waiting to spend.

KA 520-189-059 level 10
MW 516-338-089 level 137
CC 337-501-579 level 65

Thanks

SPARKS

Skyraiders
06-19-2013, 10:11 PM
There is plenty of debate ....but in this instance I think Jonny should answer this one...

Drum roll please!!!!!

TempusDA
06-19-2013, 10:39 PM
There is plenty of debate ....but in this instance I think Jonny should answer this one...

Drum roll please!!!!!

lol Was thinking just that before i read what you wrote.

Mickeytah
06-19-2013, 11:14 PM
What is the best use of skill points in this game. I just started today. I have played MW and CC for a while now. Just wondering if Kingdom Age has any different type of strategy. I have 27 points waiting to spend.

KA 520-189-059 level 10
MW 516-338-089 level 137
CC 337-501-579 level 65

Thanks

SPARKS

I'd go with HS for right now to help you kill mobs faster and with less energy. This way you can be more efficient when you finally unlock LTQs.

Drum roll please!!!!!

Are you trying to sabotage the new guy? haha

SPARKS
06-19-2013, 11:19 PM
Thanks, When do the LTQ's unlock?

Shinazueli
06-19-2013, 11:21 PM

Based on map availability. Look at the spreadsheet for the first map. Look in game for when that map unlocks. Voila.

Get around 12-15 stamina and dump the majority of the rest into HS. Maybe some defense too, if you aren't Bill Gates. But upwards of 70% of your points should go into HS.

Ratma2001
06-19-2013, 11:41 PM

most will unlock around level 25 if you have unlocked the map for it, and Boss events start around level 6 , so you should get that on next one, as for points i would go HS, it gives you better bang for your buck so to speak and will help in LTQ and Boss events , other may say Attack or Defence but my personal preference is HS, good luck

Mickeytah
06-19-2013, 11:44 PM
other may say Attack or Defence but they'd be wrong.

I fixed it for you.

LordIndy
06-20-2013, 04:18 AM
Everything into Hero Strength......maybe around level 30 or so through a few points into stamina to get to 12 to be able to start raiding. I regret every single point I put into attack and defense.

jonny0284
06-20-2013, 04:33 AM

Drum roll please!!!!!

O. M. G.

Yet another thread.

Answer: Search & read. I hope that I can stop this behavior if "Moderator" becomes my title.

Ashley_Doll
06-20-2013, 12:40 PM
Everything into Hero Strength......maybe around level 30 or so through a few points into stamina to get to 12 to be able to start raiding. I regret every single point I put into attack and defense.
Me too. If I ever get an option to reset where I put my points, I'm taking everything out of attack and defense and putting them all into hero strength.

sousas
06-20-2013, 03:30 PM
What could be subject of improvement by GREE is the following; like with energy and stamina, it would be much better if we could be able to see the effect that attack/defense points have in a battle.

And it could be made in an indirect way. In the battle result screen, we could have the strength points achieved by both armies in that specific battle, and not what we have now, the "static" usual strength.

This way a player could figure out the effect of att/def bonus, without GREE completely revealing the bonus effect. And then if a player uses more bonus on attack strength he can really see the improvement in his army, similar to what happen when we attack monsters in a LTQ. And therefore we would probably see more people investing in att/def bonus.

This would also bring a little more suspense to battle. Lets say you have 100k attack strenght, and you decide to attack another player. You won because you had attack 110k vs defense 90k. You know you could have won only with your usual strenght. But what really happened was that your enemy was unlucky in that first round, and his usual defense strenght is 105k. You can loose all other battles.

LegoLass
06-20-2013, 10:54 PM
jonny for moderator!

Dexter Morgan
06-21-2013, 07:29 AM
All my points are in defense

OM-Kingdom Age
06-21-2013, 10:01 AM
You all have to pardon the "laziness" of some of our new members. Have you tried the search on this prehistoric forum?
I normally give up after few threads That are non relevant to my question.I don't have eternity to read through millions of threads .. . Specially if I have to hit few monsters in between to Finnish my LTQ on time. So, I will join our second most voted moderator ( and also permanently banned from this ) in his new website which I know will be more efficient and friendlier to use than this .. Some of you have been here for a while and know the topics posted In and out but to the newbies.. Ain't so obvious! sorry Johnny..

OM-Kingdom Age
06-21-2013, 10:11 AM
And to answer the original question, I will put all in hero strength unless you are planing to make gree rich by buying lots of gems. I wish I put zero in defense and everything between attack and HS .. I have so much in defense right now and it does squat ...