PDA

View Full Version : New Process For Transfers for IOS

iteachem
06-23-2013, 09:41 AM
I got this from support

Thank you for writing in about transferring your account. We recently changed the way transfers work in the game, in an effort to make it more simple for players.

If you still have your old device, please sync/back up your account to either iTunes or iCloud. Next, sync your new device with either iTunes or iCloud and restore data. When you open the game on your new device, you will be prompted to restore your data. Please click yes; you should now have your account restored to continue playing the game.

If you do not still have your old device, we will need as much of the following information as possible in order to restore it for you:

(Please note that we cannot transfer between iOS and Android)

-Your original and new device types

-Your old character's invite code (the 9-digit player ID associated with your game, which can be found under your profile)

-Your old character's exact name (case sensitive) and last known level

-Your last known login of your former character

-Any copies of gold/gem/cash purchases made through iTunes or Google Wallet (Note: receipt information is only for purchase verifications once we are able to finally locate your original game (in the event the original game data was lost). We are unable to locate a lost account based solely on in-app purchases.)

-The invite code of the new character showing up on your new device (should be around a level 1 when you first install the app)

Lurker
06-23-2013, 02:21 PM
Sounds like a pain. Is this because of the uuid change? The old transfer process was much easier.

I got this from support

Thank you for writing in about transferring your account. We recently changed the way transfers work in the game, in an effort to make it more simple for players.

If you still have your old device, please sync/back up your account to either iTunes or iCloud. Next, sync your new device with either iTunes or iCloud and restore data. When you open the game on your new device, you will be prompted to restore your data. Please click yes; you should now have your account restored to continue playing the game.

If you do not still have your old device, we will need as much of the following information as possible in order to restore it for you:

(Please note that we cannot transfer between iOS and Android)

-Your original and new device types

-Your old character's invite code (the 9-digit player ID associated with your game, which can be found under your profile)

-Your old character's exact name (case sensitive) and last known level

-Your last known login of your former character

-Any copies of gold/gem/cash purchases made through iTunes or Google Wallet (Note: receipt information is only for purchase verifications once we are able to finally locate your original game (in the event the original game data was lost). We are unable to locate a lost account based solely on in-app purchases.)

-The invite code of the new character showing up on your new device (should be around a level 1 when you first install the app)

Ragmondino
06-23-2013, 04:45 PM
More likely it's to stop people transferring games between each other.

Adapt or Perish
06-24-2013, 09:13 PM
Now if i want to transfer my account between my two devices it's not possible..
I got mini ipad and iphone got two accouts.
Sometimes it's nice to play on my ipad so i used to transfer between device and play on my ipad on weekends.
Now i can't...
Since i can save only one account data on my icloud.
This new system is pretty bad news

Thanks alot GREE...
As usual you make me less enjoying the game once more.

Happyperson1
06-25-2013, 10:41 AM
Teach -- thanks for posting this. Isn't there a problem with the new method, though? What if I just wanted to move CC and nothing else from my Iphone to my IPad? The new method copies over all of the data and programs making the Iphone and IPad clones of each other. I prefer the old method which moved only CC data but I'm assuming that's no longer an option.