PDA

View Full Version : Individual LTQ vs. Guild quest

Pophai
06-28-2013, 04:29 AM
It is likely that we will soon have two energy consuming LTQs going on at the same time, an individual and a guild one. So we have to face the question where we want to spend our energy.

Right now, we dont know how long the guild quest will go on and how good the rewards are going to be. For strong players that can go far in individual LTQs the rewards seem to be better but if everyone concentrates on guild quest the weaker players profit more and so may the whole guild.

Whats your opinion on that?

King Ben
06-28-2013, 04:35 AM
We raised the same issue, and given individual LTQ seems to give better reward, we are likely to prioritize individual LTQ. Ultimately, stronger individuals benefit the guild as well ...

The_Legend_Shall_Live_On
06-28-2013, 04:44 AM
I'd say depending on your average level of player in your guild, you will have to make your own individual strategy. If majority are high level, you'll have a lot more energy to use versus low level.

The prizes awarded for this first Guild LTQ are noted in the other thread, so you know what you are going for.

Finsfan
06-28-2013, 04:59 AM
Love the guild LTQ but give me the personal ltq for better stat boost. Seems you have to get really far in the guild quest for the prizes to make any stat increase (for high stat players at least). Plus the xp is adding up with no real good prizes. My guild is on level 9 or 10 and with hero strength 180 and the best weapon available I could only beat 4 MOBs with an entire 1900 energy bar. I'm just hoping for some boost units soon.

txstud903
06-28-2013, 05:57 AM
i think it would be very beneficial for the higher lever players 160+ to do the guild ltq to help out the lower level players by keeping them from getting the xp and giving them the units.. there are no bad "indestructible" units

Skyraiders
06-28-2013, 06:11 AM
I would add my own view......everyone is at a different stage of the game. personnally i would continue to do the LTQ and LTE until you finish them since they usually have better rewards. Once you complete them then do you guild quest....or maybe do a combo one energy bar for me ....one for the guild.

with that being said who knows how high the quests go and what kind of rewards are at the end of the rainbow???

one last thing to add BTW......one more way to increase your levels before the wars. I hope they revamp how CPs are earned during the wars soon!! just saying!!

Coolbox
06-28-2013, 06:36 AM
Is it too early to make a decision? We don't really know how the guild quests will benefit us or what the overlap will be on the quests.

One thing the guild quest (more specifically ranking) HAS defined is the number of participants and level of participation in our guild. It's made for interesting reading.

Coolbox

The Boondock Saints

Guild invite code - 500146990

Valid or
06-28-2013, 07:05 AM
Personally, I would suggest to talk about this with your guilds. If the whole of the guild is on the same page as to what is going to happen, it would be a lot better than everyone doing there own thing, it is a team after all.