PDA

View Full Version : Brawl Event Rewards

LucaLuca
06-29-2013, 04:04 PM
Can someone (preferably Gree) explain to me how the Rewards for the Brawl Event work? It appears that the prizes are something like the following:

1) All Syndicates: Prizes listed in the top Row get distributed to all members of syndicates that finish as a group in the places noted. (same as typical syndicate wars).

2) Individual Players: Players get awarded prizes listed in row #2 for their individual efforts regardless of their syndicate's final ranking. List can be seen in the "Top Players" tab.

Now for the confusing one...

3) Individual Players within Syndicates: Players get awarded prizes from Row #2 based on their final ranking within their syndicate. Only the top 100 syndicates receive these rewards per the small note at the bottom of the rewards tab. Is this correct?

Also, when looking at the lists, there is a star with a different color ribbon at the bottom of it for the top 3 players in each of the three categories above. Are we to assume that anyone that finishes with this final ranking with a star receives the corresponding prize that has the star next to it? The problem is the second place star isn't on the prize list and there are two first place stars. Can someone clarify this please?

BigMoney
06-29-2013, 04:07 PM
You're not competing against your own syndicate for anything other than the individual prizes. It's just showing everyone's overall placement.

LucaLuca
06-29-2013, 04:12 PM
Big$ - if thats true, then why the note saying "Rewards are given to Top 100 ranked Syndicates at the end of the Tournament"??

LucaLuca
06-29-2013, 04:21 PM
And why are each Syndicate's standings separated by different shadings for each of the prize tiers? (ie. top 25)

MrM
06-29-2013, 04:55 PM
Wish they'd had a top 500 individual prize. Sitting a bit above 500 on individual rankings but no real reason to keep my place unless I go all out for top 250. Syndicate is sitting somewhere solid around 160 and I've got all the prizes from the event worth getting already, might just cruise this one out the rest of the weekend.

GucciMane
06-29-2013, 05:48 PM
Wish they'd had a top 500 individual prize. Sitting a bit above 500 on individual rankings but no real reason to keep my place unless I go all out for top 250. Syndicate is sitting somewhere solid around 160 and I've got all the prizes from the event worth getting already, might just cruise this one out the rest of the weekend.

I'm feeling the same way about the gap between top 2500 and top-10,000.

but i think the problem is that getting individual rewards + the syndicate rewards means theres little room for extra rewards as players are getting almost double the prizes already.

enjoy your cruise my friend

Juan V
06-29-2013, 06:25 PM
so is the consensus that the line "top 100 syndicates etc" on the rewards page irrelevant?

MrM
06-29-2013, 06:44 PM
I am on Android, I see 'Rewards are given to the top 2500 syndicates'. Sounds like a bug then.

BigMoney
06-29-2013, 07:52 PM
Big$ - if thats true, then why the note saying "Rewards are given to Top 100 ranked Syndicates at the end of the Tournament"??

My Rewards page says "Rewards are given to the Top 2500 ranked syndicates at the end of the Tournament."

And why are each Syndicate's standings separated by different shadings for each of the prize tiers? (ie. top 25)

They are highlighting the cutoff for a given prize. On the Top Syndicates tab, FIGHT CLUB is highlighted because they are in the slot for the #1 prize, Silent Assassins are highlighted because they are the cutoff for the Top 3 prize, the Dock Guard Pistol (it says "#3" meaning Top 3), Sunnyvale is highlighted because they are the cutoff for the Top 10 prize, the Dock Guard's Ride, etc. Same with the highlighting on the "Top Players" page.

LucaLuca
06-29-2013, 08:12 PM
That suspicious line on the bottom of the rewards screen appears to be different for several players. Not sure what to make of that.

Big$ -
They are highlighting the cutoff for a given prize. On the Top Syndicates tab, FIGHT CLUB is highlighted because they are in the slot for the #1 prize, Silent Assassins are highlighted because they are the cutoff for the Top 3 prize, the Dock Guard Pistol (it says "#3" meaning Top 3), Sunnyvale is highlighted because they are the cutoff for the Top 10 prize, the Dock Guard's Ride, etc. Same with the highlighting on the "Top Players" page.

I don't think i was clear... I totally agree with your quote, but this same shading which separates the prize brackets is done for all players within each syndicate. When you look at your syndicate's standings, your top 25 players are shaded differently, etc. Thats why I think there may be rewards for results for players within each syndicate too. If there were no prizes for it, why do the same shading?? Then again, this is Gree we're talking about, not sure why I'm looking to find any method behind their madness.

BigMoney
06-29-2013, 08:36 PM
That suspicious line on the bottom of the rewards screen appears to be different for several players. Not sure what to make of that.

Big$ -

I don't think i was clear... I totally agree with your quote, but this same shading which separates the prize brackets is done for all players within each syndicate. When you look at your syndicate's standings, your top 25 players are shaded differently, etc. Thats why I think there may be rewards for results for players within each syndicate too. If there were no prizes for it, why do the same shading?? Then again, this is Gree we're talking about, not sure why I'm looking to find any method behind their madness.

My syndicate's page doesn't have any shading on the individual player. I can post a screenshot if you'd like, but sounds like an issue on your end or iOS or something.

Jota
06-29-2013, 09:58 PM

Big$ -

The problem here is you are assuming Gree's programmers double check things before releasing them... Big mistake. They probably just kept the same display format for all screens. Remember they were busy screwing things up with the brawl.

Dunky
06-30-2013, 05:29 AM
Im with BigMoney on this one, dont see shadings within own syndicate rank. Im on android too.

It also says "Rewards are given to the top 2500 ranked Syndicates at the end of the Tournament."

So might be a slight bug in the iOS system?