PDA

View Full Version : UK to Hong Kong or Australia read me!

Opinvu
07-06-2013, 07:42 AM
Candyland Crime Kings is looking to induct more royalty for these regions! Got alts? We can house them in our amper faction. Got friends to bring? We can make room for multiple people! Got goats need herding? We got dog hat will do that!

Seriously, we can be serious and are climbing to top 250 from 304. Not far to go! Dedicated and highly active group, we use GroupMe and only the game forum for wars! We have a great mix and players in your regions already but need more! Want more! We want to share our successes with 2 more loyal players!

PM me if your looking for a strong group, great people, stable faction, growth, and are a team player!

Not looking for rank shoppers, bonus hunters, and drifters.

"We are the Music makers, and We are the dreamers of the dream!"

Admiral Jack Tar
07-06-2013, 03:28 PM
If you are an Aussie looking for a great faction, we are it, we need players from this area/ time zone to assist in our war efforts and other players in this time zone will benefit to. Since joining CCK I have started to enjoy the game much more, with a no pressure team orientated game style and great jovial atmosphere this faction is a great place to be, especially if you have a laid back Aussie attitude and just want to be around great people.

If This is what you after and you fit the required description, then Get amongst it mate.

Opinvu
07-06-2013, 05:41 PM
Bump, we always looking and will expand for the right people.

Opinvu
07-07-2013, 07:02 AM
Seriously? Bonuses keep coming in no matter what. The people make the faction, not the bonuses, though they help ease the pain of a crappy leader or chaotic club. We are more than halfway through them all, but I see them as a minor bonus to this great team. Even if we had them all I wouldn't use as a selling point. We don't want people just looking to faction hop for 1 more better bonus. People that join us, stay with us for the excellent people and progress. Pintos had great features, but it didn't make the car any better. "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dream!"