PDA

View Full Version : Guild Quests

MidnightExpress
07-06-2013, 09:25 AM
Hey, where are the Guild Quests. I would think there would be constant Quests going on for the Guilds like the individual Quests going on. Something that the Guilds could chip away at during the times there is nothing going on, or when there is a LTQ that is not worth the effort. Come on Gree, I'm getting bored....

sousas
07-06-2013, 12:10 PM
Hey, where are the Guild Quests. I would think there would be constant Quests going on for the Guilds like the individual Quests going on. Something that the Guilds could chip away at during the times there is nothing going on, or when there is a LTQ that is not worth the effort. Come on Gree, I'm getting bored....

By the face of your avatar... I believe you.

Ratma2001
07-06-2013, 04:38 PM
By the face of your avatar... I believe you.

Bahh, he is just a big pussy cat ! But agree M.E , I am not participating in the Box event and getting really bored with trying to find someone to raid....please leave all manors uncollected.....but need something to keep my mind from going back to RL things like mowing the lawn and fixing stuff around the house...crikey I even went to the cupboard and had a fridge look, let's get the BIG BOSS underway! Or something .....throw us a bone will ya

Rocco69
07-07-2013, 10:41 PM
Yes more guild quests! So has anyone ever found an end to the old individual quests? i stopped doing them a while back yet cant help but wonder where or if they ever finish? I'm showing The Landlocked Crew & Too Many Spiders. Sorry i suppose i should have just done a search in the forum on that

Dakim
07-08-2013, 06:04 PM
Are there going to be LTQ guild quests coming out soon?

CTRC(SW) UMBRA
07-13-2013, 08:10 AM
GREE,
Are you going to release more "regular" guild quests to keep us from being bored between LTQs and battles?

CTRC(SW) UMBRA
07-15-2013, 04:06 PM
Conquest of Kings is over, so where are the Guild Quests (regular and LTQ)?

jchow69
07-15-2013, 04:15 PM
I want the guild LTQs that gave out great units like the Dead of Winter thing.