PDA

View Full Version : want to join a top three syndicate?

montecore
07-12-2013, 12:58 AM
sas might have one opening before the war. please pm me if you are interested.

Vito6593
07-12-2013, 02:43 AM
sas might have one opening before the war. please pm me if you are interested.

I am a discontented pupil with a rival top 10 team.

If changes do not happen after this war I will be looking for a switch.

400k attack, relatively low level.

I score between 500k - 1m IP depending on my finances (prob 1m this time).

I trust this would be enough for yourselves. Plus how many slots do you estimate you will have? I will probably have others who will move with me.

Mistress Nikita
07-12-2013, 04:20 AM
I thought the top 3 teams were Fight Club, Indian Nation and Rogues Gallery. Have you placed in the top 3 in a war since the Rogues left? Oh, that's right. You're talking about the PvP tournament. Tell you what, I can afford to fight with you all in a PvP tournament, they don't cost very much. But, for a war... do you have what it takes to take down the big three?

JonHanFord
07-12-2013, 04:23 AM
I thought the top 3 teams were Fight Club, Indian Nation and Rogues Gallery. Have you placed in the top 3 in a war since the Rogues left? Oh, that's right. You're talking about the PvP tournament. Tell you what, I can afford to fight with you all in a PvP tournament, they don't cost very much. But, for a war... do you have what it takes to take down the big three?

That's TRUE ! :lol:

The Giver
07-12-2013, 05:01 AM
Nikita, aka Elton John.......Are you a troll or a Rouge......

We will indeed see If SAS can return to top 3, as a betting Man, I suggest yes........

Do you hear the people sing, singing the song of angry men, it is music of the people who will not be slaves again.

Mistress Nikita
07-12-2013, 05:29 AM
Sorry to disappoint, but I'm merely a friend of Baddads and am constantly astounded by the misdirection and hypocrisy spewed by SAS. Shall we discuss the details of why?

montecore
07-12-2013, 07:52 AM
I am a discontented pupil with a rival top 10 team.

If changes do not happen after this war I will be looking for a switch.

400k attack, relatively low level.

I score between 500k - 1m IP depending on my finances (prob 1m this time).

I trust this would be enough for yourselves. Plus how many slots do you estimate you will have? I will probably have others who will move with me.

We would be happy to talk to you after the battle. I can't tell you how many slots we will have but we can take a closer look afterwards.

montecore
07-12-2013, 07:53 AM

I guess we'll find out this weekend, Mistress Nikita. But yes, we did finish in second place in the last event. SAS has only been outside of the top three twice in all events, and outside of the top 5 once.

montecore
07-12-2013, 07:55 AM
Sorry to disappoint, but I'm merely a friend of Baddads and am constantly astounded by the misdirection and hypocrisy spewed by SAS. Shall we discuss the details of why?

If you want to, but it will only get the thread locked and potentially your account temporarily banned. I consider myself to be a friend of baddad, who I have a very high opinion of as a player and a person.