PDA

View Full Version : Same problem - server error - updating event data.

Chingachgook
07-15-2013, 07:05 AM
We're facing BGK6 right now. SAME THING. We cannot attack any of their players. We couldn't attack their castle either. Now, 30 minutes into the war, we can attack the castle (great - 76 CP per attack!), but still cannot attack their players. I have screenshots of the "Server Error Updating event data." message we all receive when attempting to attack players. I will post it later when I leave work.

I'm done with this game. I feel sorry for the next high level player in the next guild with under 1.1M defense. They will be on the receiving end of the 14,000 gems I have remaining in my account. Money well spent :rolleyes:.

To the many great people I've met playing this game, you are the only aspect which has remained a positive throughout, and I hope to maintain our friendships.

To the players who've ruined this game (and I'm not jumping to lump BGK6 into this category. As with many of the unexplained problems in this game, I don't know who is at fault) it's pathetic that you've spent your time and effort destroying what others enjoy. Congratulations, you've beaten me.

To GREE, I will reserve my comments for your team in the customer service ticket I will send later today. I look forward to my final email from you, after my message is read in a few weeks, with the stock answer generated for my particular line of questioning.

Good luck to all of you!

jchow69
07-15-2013, 07:14 AM
We're facing BGK6 right now. SAME THING. We cannot attack any of their players. We couldn't attack their castle either. Now, 30 minutes into the war, we can attack the castle (great - 76 CP per attack!), but still cannot attack their players. I have screenshots of the "Server Error Updating event data." message we all receive when attempting to attack players. I will post it later when I leave work.

I'm done with this game. I feel sorry for the next high level player in the next guild with under 1.1M defense. They will be on the receiving end of the 14,000 gems I have remaining in my account. Money well spent :rolleyes:.

To the many great people I've met playing this game, you are the only aspect which has remained a positive throughout, and I hope to maintain our friendships.

To the players who've ruined this game (and I'm not jumping to lump BGK6 into this category. As with many of the unexplained problems in this game, I don't know who is at fault) it's pathetic that you've spent your time and effort destroying what others enjoy. Congratulations, you've beaten me.

To GREE, I will reserve my comments for your team in the customer service ticket I will send later today. I look forward to my final email from you, after my message is read in a few weeks, with the stock answer generated for my particular line of questioning.

Good luck to all of you!

If you are done with your account, can I use it?

King Ben
07-15-2013, 07:45 AM
Sad yet a well written piece.

Reserve my comment on the enquiry to use your account ...

DrQ
07-15-2013, 08:02 AM
Wat a leech .... Lol.
Anyhows I share his sentiment...