SilentAssassin
07-18-2013, 04:11 AM
Please send your level, stats and IP via PM

Requirements:
300 k ip plus for SAS2
500 k ip plus for SAS1

SIlentNugs
07-18-2013, 05:55 AM
SAS is more than just a team that took out RG in the Civic Center Rumble and made FC think twice about the next war. They are the only team worth being part of if you want TOP 3/2/1 for the rest of your cc life. When you join SAS they welcome you into their family. Getting in the family is not the easiest task. They look for the best of the best which is why they are the best. I joined the SAS family a few battles ago and I have never been happier with such a good-hearted, butt-kicking team. When SAS gives their word on an expectation that expectation is met if not exceeded. The group of officers seem to compliment each others abilities from strategists to recruitment to intel. Again the proof is there, ask RG. I'm sure they are a little salty about that loss still. They spent soooo much money for 3rd place. Understandable those were Epic Battle to obtain 2nd. It just happens to be SAS's strategy was more on point than RG and always will be. But it does come down to leadership and making sure our leaders dont waste our money on something that can not be achieved. The Indians knew they would not be able to take Top 3 last battle so they cut their losses early and saved their gold. That was smart. While I am talking about leadership, leadership should lead a team by setting the example of expectations. SAS does just that. Several of the officers hit 2 mil ip and a couple others hit 1 mil ip. Now that is called setting the tone for battle. RG listen up to those last couple sentences. Might learn something, nevermind some just dont.
So, if you are looking for a team you want to help make Top 2/1 then go no further. Apply to the Silent Assassins today. Spots are limited and if you want top prize quit debating on who to join and apply now!

Peace,
Silent Nugs
Forever Silent Assassin

michaelkan
07-18-2013, 06:02 AM
Sounds awesome nugs. So what did RG leader ip in civic battle...I bet it must not far from sas officers...must defo in millions

Hit em up
07-18-2013, 06:11 AM
Very nicely put guys. You have already made me feel so welcome. I trust you guys & thoroughly enjoyed watching you take second place over rogues.

As did the rest of the cc syndicates....

SIlentNugs
07-18-2013, 06:26 AM
Sounds awesome nugs. So what did RG leader ip in civic battle...I bet it must not far from sas officers...must defo in millions

To be honest MT's ip Wouldn't even qualify him to be in SAS1. He scored around 450k Which is less than 1% of his teams total IP! After seeing statistics like that I can't imagine anybody wanting to join RG.

Ragmondino
07-18-2013, 06:31 AM
you guys seem quite obsessed with Matt Thomas and rogues..

SAS1
07-18-2013, 06:36 AM
Popcorn!!!

SIlentNugs
07-18-2013, 06:56 AM

In all fairness RG use to be SAS competition. All good now. RG can compete with top 10 teams for a while.

montecore
07-18-2013, 07:03 AM

not me. after the last battle i consider the rogues to have repaid their debts to sas. sas is back in second place and all the hostility i felt hasquickly vanished, replaced with a calm feeling of inner peace. i could almost say that sas membership leads to enlightenment, at least it has for me. we love you and we hope that you love we too.

Ragmondino
07-18-2013, 07:08 AM
not me. after the last battle i consider the rogues to have repaid their debts to sas. sas is back in second place and all the hostility i felt hasquickly vanished, replaced with a calm feeling of inner peace. i could almost say that sas membership leads to enlightenment, at least it has for me. we love you and we hope that you love we too.

This enlightenment you speak of..
Is it gained by hacking from someone else's account?

michaelkan
07-18-2013, 07:14 AM
Who is matt Thomas? Im new in cc. Do I need to know...or is he irrelevant?

Ragmondino
07-18-2013, 07:16 AM

You are all irrelevant. Spending a lot of money in an iPhone game in no way makes any one relevent.

montecore
07-18-2013, 08:01 AM
You are all irrelevant. Spending a lot of money in an iPhone game in no way makes any one relevent.

This enlightenment you speak of..
Is it gained by hacking from someone else's account?

no. it is about letting go of negative feelings, forgiving your enemies, and a general feeling that all is right once again.

michaelkan
07-18-2013, 08:16 AM
To see sas beat rogue and Indians in a single battle...I say it's priceless.

The Giver
07-18-2013, 08:26 AM
Having recently left this great crew, it is with regret I have to clear the Myth......No gold was stolen in my time.

The Giver
07-18-2013, 08:34 AM
not even a little, mind you a lot was spent.....

IBTL
07-18-2013, 10:02 AM
What happened to the last thread? I'm guessing it got deleted as a result of what I said? If you'd like, I can post it again ...

Ragmondino
07-18-2013, 10:07 AM
Please do post it again

MattThomas08
07-18-2013, 01:46 PM

To be honest MT's ip Wouldn't even qualify him to be in SAS1. He scored around 450k Which is less than 1% of his teams total IP! After seeing statistics like that I can't imagine anybody wanting to join RG.

You don't have to worry about me. I'm an irrelevant name amongst friends. My IP should be even more irrelevant, but it's not for some reason. Do all of the officers of SAS do 500k IP? Why do you guys keep bringing this up?

SilentAssassin
07-18-2013, 02:11 PM
You don't have to worry about me. I'm an irrelevant name amongst friends. My IP should be even more irrelevant, but it's not for some reason. Do all of the officers of SAS do 500k IP? Why do you guys keep bringing this up?

On the contrary, your ip did matter a lot... Your team lost by 230 k ip. If you scored who knows .... They may have won

Ragmondino
07-18-2013, 02:17 PM

They seem to worry about you a lot..
For some reason you seem to be constantly on there minds..

BBW
07-18-2013, 07:22 PM
I have battled with SAS only one time and like it was said before they lead by example .. I have always been top 5 ip in any team I have battled with and I struggled to stay in the top 10 of SAS..we are not a just another syndicate in crime city ..WE ARE THE SYNDICATE IN CRIME CITY...soon everyone will know ..so if you want to be apart of the next battle apply now ...look forward to having you ..

Absolute silence
07-18-2013, 07:39 PM
I love how a SAS recruitment thread brings out the elite .... In trolls. Hello raggy... Hello mt....

We are flattered you all pay so much attention to us.

Hit em up
07-18-2013, 10:32 PM
Keep sending through PMs, we are prioritising based on time of enquiry. If you haven't heard back please be patient.

As you can understand, a spot in the SAS family is highly competitive.

MattThomas08
07-18-2013, 11:27 PM
I love how a SAS recruitment thread brings out the elite .... In trolls. Hello raggy... Hello mt....

Oh sure that makes sense. You guys spend all of your time talking about me and my team in your recruiting threads and I'm the one trolling you and paying attention to you. SAS - aka MT Fan Club. Join now and get priority seating for autographs.

Borisych
07-18-2013, 11:44 PM
SAS is Fan Club of SAS only.
Join us today, join the best family in cc!

Ragmondino
07-19-2013, 01:29 AM

I'm not a troll. I just pop in to see my best friend monte every now and again.

The Giver
07-19-2013, 02:33 AM
Well as most know, ive left Sas - My choice - I think - but they are clever so maybe not.

Anyways, I joined to see if the STORY was true, hell I even called people out on it.
Ive not left, Ive even bought a Vault, and called them out again, Still no gold taken.

In the 2 Battles, my score did not put me in top 10 - over 1/2 million in first and over 1.2 million in second.

Would I go back - Of course I would. Would I join another of the chasing pack....not to put up those numbers.

The Giver
07-19-2013, 02:34 AM
Sorry.....Now left.

The Giver
07-19-2013, 02:35 AM
And no....Im not in SAS 2. Im no longer in the family. But I have named a Fish after them.

Borisych
07-19-2013, 04:43 AM
You made big mistake when left us.
You lost your family.
You lost the fun in game.

If anybody want to have fun and be in family send your request today!

BBW
07-19-2013, 05:23 AM
This weekend there is another event lets see who gets top 3. Even more important lets see who wins this event..

If you wanna be on a winning team join now so you don't mis the 1st place items ..Now is the time before the event starts ..

👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊SAS👊👊👊👊👊👊👊

The Giver
07-19-2013, 06:18 AM
Your right Borisych.

Listening to Joni Michell, Big Yellow Taxi right now.....You don't know what you've got till its gone.....

But I refuse to be a Ponse, its not my way, you all know that.

I could not put the time in, to get the 7 figures needed again.....

Put up a parking lot.

Good luck.

SilentAssassin
07-19-2013, 07:47 AM
Your right Borisych.

Listening to Joni Michell, Big Yellow Taxi right now.....You don't know what you've got till its gone.....

But I refuse to be a Ponse, its not my way, you all know that.

I could not put the time in, to get the 7 figures needed again.....

Put up a parking lot.

Good luck.

You did great in SAS and we're all sad to see you go. It was your choice and we respect it !
We hope you tell all your friends about our wild ride

We also hope you like your new home in SAS 2.

We've been moving players to SAS 2 in order to strengthen them for top 10.
The giver is our secret weapon and he moved voluntarily just like everyone else

SIlentNugs
07-19-2013, 04:29 PM
And no....Im not in SAS 2. Im no longer in the family. But I have named a Fish after them.
Giver, I hope they are all thriving and enjoying their new home.

Absolute silence
07-20-2013, 08:06 AM
Giver.. You have a spot in SAS when you want to return.

The Giver
07-20-2013, 10:13 AM
Thank you Absolute, given my history that's flattering, think ill start a detox......tomorrow.

Boyz in the hood
07-20-2013, 03:19 PM
Bumped for fellow teammate....well kinda lol