PDA

View Full Version : Average stats?

person123
07-19-2013, 12:20 PM
What is the average stas for each tier of levels? My current stats are level 42 with 130/135 k. Just wondering if I have the average stats. Thanks

Valid or
07-19-2013, 12:25 PM
I have to ask, average for who? Gem players, or free player, or low gem players?

person123
07-19-2013, 12:29 PM
I guess free player.

jchow69
07-19-2013, 01:04 PM
For a free player under level 50, it is 1000x their level.

person123
07-19-2013, 01:07 PM
And so my stats are good?

jchow69
07-19-2013, 01:12 PM
And so my stats are good?

Yes, your stats are extremely good. My stats are good too. I am level 37 with 60k/54k stats.

GoGoGadgetSword
07-19-2013, 01:25 PM
I would've agreed with the 1000x assessment prior to the implementation of the guild quest but now stats are being inflated at a higher rate.

jchow69
07-19-2013, 01:33 PM
I would've agreed with the 1000x assessment prior to the implementation of the guild quest but now stats are being inflated at a higher rate.

That would depend. I do see people at my level 37 with less than 20k stats. In fact, 90% of the people I see are under 40k stats.

l3lade2
07-19-2013, 03:30 PM
My LLP is 42 with 205k/201k

sousas
07-19-2013, 03:44 PM
My LLP is 42 with 205k/201k

You are an example of some players who are smart enough, but also able enough, to acquire lots of stats from GLTQ.

IMHO it's now hard to define great stats, as every month prizes continue to grow. Probably in 6 months we will see level 50 players with 400k attack strenght. :)

GoGoGadgetSword
07-19-2013, 03:53 PM
Impressive blade. I really need to start a LLP.
Sousa I totally agree. When I'm scanning requests to join our guild and see high stats & low levels, often times its boosted with the guild event rewards & many don't have a single heroic unit/ item in their inventory. Inflation is getting outta hand.

Krissy
07-19-2013, 04:22 PM
Remember that Gree's last quarter goal was to "rebalance" the game.

Ragmondino
07-19-2013, 04:27 PM
I'm at level 77 with 440k stats and can't remember the last attack or rob I lost. At this level I'd say the average stats are around 90k now.

bullseye
07-19-2013, 07:17 PM
I know a level 10 at 100kat/def....go guild quests

Shinazueli
07-19-2013, 08:36 PM
It doesn't matter what the "average" is. Those are the guys who lose fights. It matters who the absolute strongest at a level is. Even if every Joe on the street is 1/10th your stats, it only takes one to ruin your day. :)

[DW] maretzky
07-20-2013, 12:29 AM
My LLP is 108/110 at level 21...

Person
07-20-2013, 01:29 AM
For raiding stats mean little anyways, atm I raid people up to 300k higher than my attack with a 99% win rate. So if you keep growing exponentially like you are, you'll never be short of gold :p

Though be warned, there are very very many people over the 1m mark in the 100+ region

person123
07-20-2013, 02:09 AM
I do not really care. It's annoying when yo repeat yourself.

sousas
07-20-2013, 06:38 AM
Maretzky LLP is 108/110 at level 21...

garen argon
07-20-2013, 09:18 AM
You are an example of some players who are smart enough, but also able enough, to acquire lots of stats from GLTQ.

IMHO it's now hard to define great stats, as every month prizes continue to grow. Probably in 6 months we will see level 50 players with 400k attack strenght. :)

if they are in FUN, you will see them already

garen argon
07-20-2013, 09:22 AM
Your stats are decent. Most strong accounts are 5000-7000x level. As others have posted, high lvl guild players can bring in a 'mini' and they will earn the awesome guild units. I've seen lvl 70 accounts with over 600k atk/def in wars.

Enjoy the game; that's all that matters.

jchow69
07-20-2013, 10:43 AM
I am level 39 and 70% of my rivals have 20-25k defense. I have 65k/61k stats.

Mystogan
07-21-2013, 01:28 AM
When I look at someones stats I take more notice of their alliance members then there level. Level only acts as a restriction to your alliance members. Adding 5 alliance members per level. So a LLP may have decent or good stats but I distinguish the good LLP that has high stats with only 100 alliance members with over 500k in stats far better then the player with 500 alliance members with the exact same level.

Mickeytah
07-21-2013, 11:35 PM
For raiding stats mean little anyways, atm I raid people up to 300k higher than my attack with a 99% win rate. So if you keep growing exponentially like you are, you'll never be short of gold :p

Though be warned, there are very very many people over the 1m mark in the 100+ region

If you came to my kingdom and raided me while being that far below me, I would raze your kingdom every day until you fell off my newsfeed.

Yes, I know, raiding is part of the game, but so is revenge and beating the daylights out of weaker people.

My rule of thumb for raiding is that if I don't want a person being able to come back whenever they want to and monitor my buildings or my gold amount, I don't raid them. Why? Ask johnny0284 (http://www.funzio.com/forum/member.php?53688-jonny0284). He had a guy weaker than him come in and raid him for a few thousand gold, which pretty much left the door unlocked for jonny to come in and pillage him and his kingdom for weeks. jonny ended up making well over a million gold off of that guy all because he attacked jonny, a player who was substantially stronger than him. Trading in a longterm million for a short term few thousand is horrible economic policy.

I've done the same with other players, but not to quite the success of that. Also, I tore through about 60% of the Tournament Rounds off of about 10 players who were stupid enough to attack me, a stronger player. When I'm out raiding and pillaging, I am going for the guaranteed win every time. This is why I have only 20 failed raids in over a year of playing and all 20 of those came within my first two weeks of playing. I haven't lost a raid in over a year.

There are enough chances of someone finding and raiding you at random while browsing the Battle List while you're trying to go overvault to pay for something or can't collect your manors because you're pulling down OT at work without increasing the chances of being raided by giving someone who is guaranteed to punch you in the throat direct access to your kingdom.

Person
07-22-2013, 01:56 AM
Too bad you're level 200 Mickeytah, I would check your buildings every day just to incite a little back and forth raiding.

Alexius
07-22-2013, 09:00 AM
If you came to my kingdom and raided me while being that far below me, I would raze your kingdom every day until you fell off my newsfeed.

Yes, I know, raiding is part of the game, but so is revenge and beating the daylights out of weaker people.

My rule of thumb for raiding is that if I don't want a person being able to come back whenever they want to and monitor my buildings or my gold amount, I don't raid them. Why? Ask johnny0284 (http://www.funzio.com/forum/member.php?53688-jonny0284). He had a guy weaker than him come in and raid him for a few thousand gold, which pretty much left the door unlocked for jonny to come in and pillage him and his kingdom for weeks. jonny ended up making well over a million gold off of that guy all because he attacked jonny, a player who was substantially stronger than him. Trading in a longterm million for a short term few thousand is horrible economic policy.

I've done the same with other players, but not to quite the success of that. Also, I tore through about 60% of the Tournament Rounds off of about 10 players who were stupid enough to attack me, a stronger player. When I'm out raiding and pillaging, I am going for the guaranteed win every time. This is why I have only 20 failed raids in over a year of playing and all 20 of those came within my first two weeks of playing. I haven't lost a raid in over a year.

There are enough chances of someone finding and raiding you at random while browsing the Battle List while you're trying to go overvault to pay for something or can't collect your manors because you're pulling down OT at work without increasing the chances of being raided by giving someone who is guaranteed to punch you in the throat direct access to your kingdom. Haha, I love this.

NukeHog
07-23-2013, 08:18 AM

There are enough chances of someone finding and raiding you at random while browsing the Battle List while you're trying to go overvault to pay for something or can't collect your manors because you're pulling down OT at work without increasing the chances of being raided by giving someone who is guaranteed to punch you in the throat direct access to your kingdom.

If I didn't know better, I would've thought this was typed by me. This is exactly how I play and check stats before I even look to see what hasn't been collected. If someone is stupid enough to attack me while drastically below me in stats, they deserve what's coming. I have a whopping total of 7 failed raids from the first two weeks of playing over a year ago. Nice Mickeytah!

Shinazueli
07-23-2013, 11:01 AM

This.
+1.

I normally ignore my green newsfeed. Until a boss event. Then, players who "misclicked" my kingdom find out exactly why that's a horribad idea as I go on the rampage for enough gold to beat the boss. I've 20 stamina and 2 hours to raise 100k, and a newsfeed that's 4 months long. There's one guy that pretty much doesn't even try to collect his buildings during boss events any more, because he has the dubious distinction of being the only person in over a year of playing to successfully raid one of my manors. I will raid his cottages if they are available.

Also, <3 "punching in the throat".

valient
07-23-2013, 02:09 PM
IMHO the bottleneck for for the game is not raiding pro/con but the EXTREMELY long time it takes to build up your vault.

Mickeytah
07-24-2013, 12:59 AM
I would like to think that by level 196 you would have learned to check a rival's profile before attacking. This was not the case for some poor dude who attacked me earlier despite him have just under 1m in stats and me being over 2m. I just finished visiting his kingdom and demolished almost all of his high cash buildings. His failed attempt to attack me just cost him 220,000+ in gold. And that's just what I took this time.

Person
07-24-2013, 01:48 AM
You really shouldn't blind attack if you have anything worth raiding, any "mistakes" I make attacking stronger players hardly ever lead to retaliation. One of the major benefits of having lvl 1 manors, lvl 2 lenders and lvl 2 playhouses at 140 :)

plavine
07-25-2013, 10:03 AM
I agree with you and to be honest when I get raided by someone whose stats are lower ( a few times 50-100k lower) I kinda get pissed off( although I guess I shouldn't ).
Ill usually stalk them every 2 hours until they fall off my board or I've cleaned them out . There should be penalty of some kind for a failed raid .

Shinazueli
07-25-2013, 06:40 PM
I agree with you and to be honest when I get raided by someone whose stats are lower ( a few times 50-100k lower) I kinda get pissed off( although I guess I shouldn't ).
Ill usually stalk them every 2 hours until they fall off my board or I've cleaned them out . There should be penalty of some kind for a failed raid .

Lol there is. Same as losing a battle. Casualties and losing gold if there is any unvaulted. But more importantly there is my newsfeed, which is patiently filling up waiting for a boss event. :)

Johan -
08-04-2013, 12:55 AM
LLPs

Just last week I started a new LLP account, as there are so many LTQ & GLTQ + events, it was my thought to see how strong this player can become.
Problem at the moment is that my fresh LLP doesn't have the weapons and armor + energy yet to do good in the current LTQ, maybe I must wait till another LTQ comes where they give in lower levels better weapons, so that the monster kills will be more easy.

What I saw, was very suprising for me, there are several players in these low levels ( lv.10~18) who camp for many months, they have high level upgraded buildings and seem to be alright floating in this lower levels, their stats are not so special, they probably aren't part of a guild and are waiting for something, it's good to have them here, it's easy gold when raiding these players.

There are also other players, these seem to be part of a guild and benefit of all events, LTQ & GLTQ's.
I saw already by several lv.15 players stats of 130K! I found a couple with stats 240K !

Therefore, I think this is the new generation KA players, these LLP's cannot be touched by the HLP's. Soon (within 2 months) we will find more and more of these LL players in our guild battles, we cannot attack them as we will not get many points from them.

With my new LLP, I'm following the same strategy, I joined our guild and benefit from our Guild rewards, my stats already went up to 30K att/deff. I'm also doing the individual quest, but can't come so far...:( it's difficult with a 200 energy bar and a strongest weapon of 14 attack.), I estimate that lv. 10 ( standard mode of course) with a lot of effort can be reached, but for sure not higher!

Anyway, I will let my LLP rest for a while and wait for a boss event, according to the stories with a boss events it should be very easy winning very good rewards..

Kjctnorris
08-04-2013, 02:42 AM
Last week my LLP's stats were 87k/110k (lvl 60) and this was an account I rarely ever check. It's on my phone and I just goof around with it when I don't have my iPad available since I hate the small screen.

One week later, my stats are 424k/439k and I just started the heroic mode of the current LTQ. I imagine the FUN guys are probably 1M+ with their LLPs.

As for raiding people with higher stats goes, when I want to be, I'm a pretty diligent raider/collector. If I'm going to go for someone who can hit me back, I make sure it's a worthwhile exchange. It'd be retarded to attack someone of higher stats just to get their silos when you have lvl 5 manors that you may or may not get to in time. But if you've got some lvl 10 manors, get your butthurt cream out, because I'm going to raid the hell out of them. You can spend the next however many days throwing a tantrum all over my cottages for all I care.

Johan -
08-04-2013, 02:56 AM
Last week my LLP's stats were 87k/110k (lvl 60) and this was an account I rarely ever check. It's on my phone and I just goof around with it when I don't have my iPad available since I hate the small screen.

One week later, my stats are 424k/439k and I just started the heroic mode of the current LTQ. I imagine the FUN guys are probably 1M+ with their LLPs.

As for raiding people with higher stats goes, when I want to be, I'm a pretty diligent raider/collector. If I'm going to go for someone who can hit me back, I make sure it's a worthwhile exchange. It'd be retarded to attack someone of higher stats just to get their silos when you have lvl 5 manors that you may or may not get to in time. But if you've got some lvl 10 manors, get your butthurt cream out, because I'm going to raid the hell out of them. You can spend the next however many days throwing a tantrum all over my cottages for all I care.

I agree, but ....difference is, I don't have any gold buildings yet..;)
I just built up my stats and in a later phase I will buy my money buildings...without money buildings there is also no reason to attack me :D

Dylan The Leaders
08-05-2013, 09:36 AM
Average should be increase of 1K stat for every level up i guess?

l3lade2
08-05-2013, 10:09 AM
Average should be increase of 1K stat for every level up i guess?

1k stat for every level? So level 100 and 100k A/D? I'm thinking there must be a typo in there somewhere but I can't see an obivous one...

100K per level is more likely, albeit this is "averaged"...i.e. level 30 - 31 100K is way too much to expect, but these days level 100 and 1mil A/D is pretty reasonable for a strong guild player in combo with LTQ's.

Iphazard
08-05-2013, 10:28 AM
1k stat for every level? So level 100 and 100k A/D? I'm thinking there must be a typo in there somewhere but I can't see an obivous one...

100K per level is more likely, albeit this is "averaged"...i.e. level 30 - 31 100K is way too much to expect, but these days level 100 and 1mil A/D is pretty reasonable for a strong guild player in combo with LTQ's.

Ooops - check the math - you're looking for 10K per level. 100k per level would mean you'd need 10M at level 100

OBAMASMAMA
08-05-2013, 03:46 PM
I'm a level 49 with 250k stats. Started this game on vacation a month ago

jchow69
08-05-2013, 03:49 PM
Love how this thread and the thread that I started called "Strongest Free Players" are getting so many views and replies, lol

l3lade2
08-05-2013, 11:00 PM
Ooops - check the math - you're looking for 10K per level. 100k per level would mean you'd need 10M at level 100

Oops right you are sir! I did indeed mean 10k....although that being said the way stat inflation is heading lately level 100 and 10mil seems feasible come Christmas time!