PDA

View Full Version : Are you an Orphan? Friendly Family Looking to Adopt

Ciara
07-20-2013, 02:04 PM
Are you feeling abandoned, unappreciated or just plain fed-up of being the one to carry your team? Do you want to be part of a family unit that may not go as far as all sitting down to Sunday dinner together (different time zones and all that :-)) but know what holds a family together is comradeship, enthusiasm and unity?

We're a mixture of gold and free players, only forty-odd of us at the moment. We've been Top 250, we've been Top 300, we've been Top 400, and now we've looking for consistency. In order to consolidate, we need the numbers and the activity to firmly establish us where we belong. Do you have the commitment to help take us back to Top 250?

What we ask of you is daily activity, a good attitude, and a promise to join groupme. If you use gold, great; if not, activity is more important, and a willingness to support weaker players and bring them up through our ranks. Communication is key so be prepared to talk to us, let us know when you can't be online, and do your share, and we will welcome you into our family.

We believe a good team is the sum of its constituent parts but a great family is one that understands the meaning of the word loyalty and works together for the good of the whole.

We can't promise you Top 100 but can assure you of the company of a great bunch of players who sometimes have RL commitments and we respect that, who realise this is a game and look after each other, and who just want to enjoy a bit of banter and the chance to battle alongside a nice crew. We aspire to be Top 150 but we're not a team that will do the dirty on members who do their best in order to get there at all costs.

So can you beat most of the players at your level? Is your level proportionate to your attk/def? I'm happy to take on lower ranked players as I'm always keen to nurture newer players but I'm looking for solid players who won't get sand kicked in their faces. ;)

If you're interested, PM me and let me know your most recent battle stats, your reasons for leaving your current syndicate, your personal stats and your ability to commit to the team effort.

We welcome groups of people who have worked together because we reckon you might have an understanding of loyalty. As long as you are part of a disbanding syndicate or of a small syndicate that wants to get stronger through a merger, because we will not poach members from other teams in order to break them up. We don't want to spoil anyone else's game, just to enjoy ours.

CIARA x

Ciara
07-23-2013, 02:44 PM
Bumping up

The Fonz
07-24-2013, 11:20 AM
Bump.

We have a few spots left to fill, and we encourage those interested to send their credentials to Ciara via PM. No fancy sales pitch, no clever one-liners; just an easy-going group that strives to be the best, but also one that understands that there's more to life beyond the game.

Konfllict
07-24-2013, 11:40 AM
When am I allowed to create a new thread?

The Fonz
07-25-2013, 03:16 PM
Bump. :)

I can assist with any general questions you may have regarding our syn, as can Ciara. Formal applications should be sent to Ciara via PM though. We have a few spots left, so we encourage all interested to contact us.

The Fonz
07-26-2013, 02:02 PM
Daily Bump.

mlp21
07-26-2013, 03:31 PM
Join this syndicate 988 259 471

Ciara
07-27-2013, 10:17 AM
Please find your own thread. If you're not active enough in here to create your own, then you're probably not active enough for anyone to want to join your syndicate. Camping on someone elses's thread is plain rude and simply suggests camping as a playing behaviour in the game. Just saying. No-one likes a spammer.

Ciara
07-28-2013, 12:00 AM
Bumping up the stairs

Lurker
07-28-2013, 01:34 AM
Free bump for my friend Ciara, an honorable player

The Fonz
07-29-2013, 03:56 PM
Bump.

Two slots filled over the weekend, but we still have a few remaining; come join us before the weekend. :)

The Fonz
07-31-2013, 10:20 AM
Still in search of a few souls seeking a safe haven; stand by us, and we'll stand by you.

The Fonz
08-05-2013, 01:12 PM
Monument Park is but a distant memory; we are now looking ahead to Ellis Island, and invitations are now available to those who wish to take the ferry ride. :)

We are looking for individuals, as well as groups who are considering a potential merger*. We can work with you to improve your stats (if needed), in exchange for a commitment to participate in syndicate battles. We are looking for individuals who relish competition and a desire to succeed; in return, we offer great bonuses, camaraderie and an environment to grow, a place to help you realize your true potential.

If anyone has any questions, please send them to me via PM. We enjoyed being in the top 250, and we're hoping you can join us in returning there.

* For syn leaders considering a possible merger with our group, I invite you to contact my syn leader, Ciara, via PM (the OP in this thread) to discuss details.

The Fonz
08-05-2013, 02:26 PM
We are open to both free players and light gold spenders; being active is of the utmost importance to us.

The Fonz
08-06-2013, 09:50 AM
Bump.

Response has been great so far and we've added a couple, but we still have a few slots open. Send any questions you have via PM, and I'll get back to you within 24 hours.

The Fonz
08-07-2013, 01:14 PM
Daily bump.

Still searching for a few more active players to round out our roster. Please send all pertinent info to me or Ciara via PM and we will get in touch with you shortly.

The Fonz
08-08-2013, 03:49 PM
Bumparelli.

The Fonz
08-09-2013, 04:10 PM
Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

If you're looking for a better life, join us at Ellis Island. ;)

NurseBeauty
08-09-2013, 04:13 PM
I'm an orphan.
Just started taking Syndicates seriously about 2 months ago. I've made great improvements in a limited time. Please message me privately if interested.

Att: 110k
Def: 135k
IPH: 400k

The Fonz
08-10-2013, 10:50 AM
I'm an orphan.
Just started taking Syndicates seriously about 2 months ago. I've made great improvements in a limited time. Please message me privately if interested.

Att: 110k
Def: 135k
IPH: 400k

PM sent. :)

The Fonz
08-10-2013, 11:01 AM
http://i39.tinypic.com/5lpgfo.jpg

Join us as we seek to call Ellis Island our new home.

cckill415
08-10-2013, 10:29 PM
bump it up

The Fonz
08-13-2013, 12:23 PM
The doors to the orphanage are still open, if you're still looking for a home; just knock on the door.

Lurker
08-13-2013, 01:01 PM
Free bump for Ciara

The Fonz
08-14-2013, 09:31 AM
Two seats remaining. Join us on the trek to Ellis Island; departure gates will be closing shortly.

The Fonz
08-17-2013, 10:48 AM
http://i43.tinypic.com/5f3m8k.png

Applicants inquire within.

The Fonz
08-20-2013, 12:36 PM
Update: our syndicate is now full. Thanks to everyone who applied.

The Fonz
08-27-2013, 03:51 PM
Ellis Island has come and gone, but we're back on shore, and plotted a new destination: West Side. Looking for *2* active passengers to split driving duties to help us get there. Interested? Send a PM to either Ciara or me and we'll get back in touch with you.

The Fonz
08-28-2013, 01:15 PM
Daily bump.

We're looking for just *one* more player to fill out our roster. Now that we're back in the top 400, we're gunning for a top 250 finish at West Side in a few weeks. One person can make that difference; will that person be you?

The Fonz
08-30-2013, 12:07 PM
Bump.

One spot remaining. Please contact either Ciara (syn leader) or me via PM, if you're interested.

The Fonz
09-03-2013, 02:56 PM
http://i40.tinypic.com/k4xct2.png

Casting members to add to the Workers' Party roster. The Workers' Party is an international outfit that has worked events with numerous top 400 finishes, with aspirations of returning to the top 250 spotlight. To help realize this endeavour, we are seeking individuals who share the same passion and commitment to the trade as we do, in an environment that promotes camaraderie, vivacity, personal and team growth.

If you would like an audition, please send your application via PM to Ciara or me.

The Fonz
09-04-2013, 01:50 PM
http://i43.tinypic.com/2cickxx.png

The Workers' Party is looking for one player* (preferably a high-level player for syndicate LTQs and PvPs, though all qualified applicants will be considered) to complete our roster. (*We will expand our guild to accommodate an influx of applicants, as well as other syns looking to merge with us. Contact Ciara via PM for more details & merger inquiries)

Gold use is purely optional (as we have a mix of free players & gold spenders). Activity counts above all else.
Please provide screen shots of IP earned from most recent battle (if possible).

Please fill in the fields below, then submit your application to either Ciara (syn leader) or me, and we will get in touch with you within 24 hours of submission.

==================================================

In-Game Name: *
Level: *
A/D Stats: *
IPH:
Previous syndicate & reason for leaving: *

==================================================

* required

The Fonz
09-05-2013, 02:40 PM
Don't look for someone who will solve all of your problems; look for someone who will face them with you.

The Fonz
09-06-2013, 12:21 PM
"Fresh activity is the only means of overcoming adversity." - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

The Fonz
09-07-2013, 07:10 AM
"Only one who devotes himself to a cause with his whole strength and soul can be a true master. For this reason, mastery demands all of a person." - Albert Einstein

The Fonz
09-12-2013, 02:26 PM
"It is only through labor and painful effort, by grim energy and resolute courage, that we move on to better things." - Theodore Roosevelt