PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to sup 1 and Suppletion of allies

Ferr
07-22-2013, 03:13 PM
Well done sup 1. Perhaps It has drained you some but you have won fair and square. The 80 million has now become the average setting as expected. Prepare for a long summer ;)

To all: This weekend I had to loose all my allies. If you like you can send your invite to 569 769 065. Also, i wont be collecting my buildings this week.....

Yours,

mickymacirl
07-22-2013, 03:19 PM
Enjoy the +30% valor for the golden army, use the allies request board for ally requests.

Speed ump
07-22-2013, 03:22 PM
You should come to Houston, were quite used to long hot summers here.

Sadistic.
07-22-2013, 03:27 PM
Too funny, just too funny to possibly comment!

senex morosus
07-22-2013, 03:38 PM
Enjoy the 100% defense for buildings next event. Congrats in advance

Speed ump
07-22-2013, 03:45 PM
Will they give more bps then?lol

Jhenry02
07-22-2013, 04:04 PM
I was wondering where my ferr went

Genen
07-22-2013, 04:06 PM
Congratulation to Ferrs and their dogs allies too. You delivered on your promise and won EPIC battle. SUP2 and SUP3 got crashed by you over 40 million points, and SUP5 even more than that. This is historic victory and will go into the history of MW. I am sure next victory will be even more significant.

Poopenshire
07-22-2013, 04:08 PM
Congratulation to Ferrs and their dogs allies too. You delivered on your promise and won EPIC battle. SUP2 and SUP3 got crashed by you over 40 million points, and SUP5 even more than that. This is historic victory and will go into the history of MW. I am sure next victory will be even more significant.

As the leader of SUP5, I humbley submit to the Emperors.

procsyzarc
07-22-2013, 04:09 PM
There must be some people in Ferr's faction hurting having to score 35m+ more than 3rd place to finish 2nd. I'm sure the cost doesn't phase him but I am sure there are some players in there who aren’t as rich and wallets are hurting scoring excessive amounts of points just to keep finishing 2nd.

Genen
07-22-2013, 04:13 PM
Money is not relevant, but 30% valor bonus is. These Super Hornets look very sexy

Speed ump
07-22-2013, 05:07 PM
Genen, I have a friend who used to be in the car biz. When people would come in with unrealistic expectations for the value of their trade, my friend would tell them exactly what to do. Take their car back home, wash it, wax, dress it up real pretty, fall in love with it and give it a big kiss, because they were going to be stuck with it a very long time. Sometimes you've got to put lipstick on a pig, well because the pig is all you've got. Dang, them valor units sure is sexy looking. Sorry, just had to tell that one, I couldn't hold it back.

Genen
07-22-2013, 05:13 PM
Genen, I have a friend who used to be in the car biz. When people would come in with unrealistic expectations for the value of their trade, my friend would tell them exactly what to do. Take their car back home, wash it, wax, dress it up real pretty, fall in love with it and give it a big kiss, because they were going to be stuck with it a very long time. Sometimes you've got to put lipstick on a pig, well because the pig is all you've got. Dang, them valor units sure is sexy looking. Sorry, just had to tell that one, I couldn't hold it back.
Well it his money. If guy likes shiny objects and also able to pay for them he can knock it off the park. I think Ferr, Rip and entire merry band of brothers really will enjoy defense boosts for their buildings. It will protect their armories from raids by mean SUP dudes.

Fl@sh
07-22-2013, 05:18 PM
Well it his money. If guy likes shiny objects and also able to pay for them he can knock it off the park. I think Ferr, Rip and entire merry band of brothers really will enjoy defense boosts for their buildings. It will protect their armories from raids by mean SUP dudes.That is if we can find them on the rivals list. Seems as though they have all gone into hiding.

Speed ump
07-22-2013, 05:29 PM
Why would anyone hide from us. We are just law abiding, TOS abiding, good MW citizens. We pay our gree mandated taxes, we report criminal activity, and try spread joy and happiness to all our community. Come on now, admit it, our witty posts and messages put a smile on your face. Can you imagine how boring, vulgar, and unsanitary this game would have been without us.

Poopenshire
07-22-2013, 05:32 PM
I am not even that strong, look at my stats in my signature.... No Emporer would ever fear me.

honest Abe
07-22-2013, 06:33 PM
No, they have retreated to their igloos. As I said this was going to be meet the Spartans not the 300 but it didnt really matter. Ferr, btw you are a smart guy, you should read your history, they didnt win. There are other battle analogies to use but do try to pick one that they actually won. If you like greek (im not going to go there) why don't you try the battle of salamis (double entendre).