PDA

View Full Version : Are you active but fed up with poor leadership and top 1000?

CJ D
07-23-2013, 08:51 PM
We have a home for you! We had to remove a few "promise to be active" folks who turned out not so much. We hammered home a 357 finish in Australia. We need a few guys who want to play as a team and contribute to the cause! Very free player friendly! We do have a few who buy gold, but they don't expect it out of anyone else! We only have a few things that we ask to make sure everyone is doing their part.
First, donate 2 million per day. It's the only way we can buy bonuses and build 70 forts for every battle! With our building bonus upgraded to 15%, it makes those donations much easier!
Second, use groupme chat app to communicate with us! When you're in the middle if a battle it helps to actually know who is going to attack walls, defense leader, scout, etc. Sure makes it nice as well when you have 10 scouts out there coordinating and posting stats of the other team so you can know who to hit! Wouldn't you like to be able to maximize points on every attack, and KNOW that you can beat your opponent?
Third, and finally, be active in the battles. I understand that the ltqs and the fvf get to be a bit much for some folks....not worth the xp gained. I get it. If you can improve other ways, then do that. But we need active folks for battles. Yes, the other events rank you too. But let's be honest...everyone looks to WD as the measuring stick.

That's about it! Our current bonuses are in my siggy, but we will likely have another attack bonus by Thursday. Shoot me a PM if you have any questions!!!

CJ D
07-24-2013, 04:55 AM
Bump back up

CJ D
07-24-2013, 07:37 AM
I just LOVE recruiting.....

Maj. Tom
07-24-2013, 09:17 AM
Back up to the top

CJ D
07-24-2013, 11:49 AM
And again. Keep them coming guys!!!

CJ D
07-24-2013, 03:11 PM
Movin on up

CJ D
07-24-2013, 08:11 PM
Apparently there are several people looking to make a jump after Australia! This has been the busiest I have ever been recruiting wise! I like it!!!!!

Maj. Tom
07-25-2013, 05:43 AM
Back up to the toop

CJ D
07-25-2013, 09:02 AM
Coming back