PDA

View Full Version : Is It Active or Is It Not?

-OP-
07-31-2013, 08:16 PM
Dear Gree,You really need to either correct the false notifications of the active notices on your event standings or you need to fix the "refresh your device" issue. Recently you keep telling us to power cycle our device or restart Kingdom age 1, 2 or 20 times until you get the latest seed of Kingdom Age to activate the quest. Problem is that many times you just have an event listed as active when it is not so we are trying to resync our device for nothing. This is further complicated with the recent, nw it's active now it's not cycle you have been playing with your events. Is it really so hard to get this right or do you just enjoy watching us addicts go into convulsions with your evil ways?

Hanwalker
07-31-2013, 08:44 PM
Second this.

Valid or
07-31-2013, 08:53 PM
Sooner or latter they will probably change it to read like it does in MW and give dates for when each quest will be active.

Bluedood
07-31-2013, 09:43 PM
What I found to work out for me had to do with my iPhone needing a refresher of sorts. Go to settings,general,spotlight search...deselect all things you are not using such as music podcasts videos voice memos and so on...next go to settings, safari, then clear history and cookies after closing all web browser pages. This seemed to have cleared up whatever was causing my box event to appear and disappear and reappear. Hope this helps ;)

KM KAge
08-01-2013, 05:52 AM
How is KA like a blonde?
When you ask blonde if your turn signal is working, they answer Yes, No, Yes, No, Yes, No
When you ask KA about the Northern Invasion quest, they answer Coming Soon. Active. Coming Soon. Active. Coming Soon. Active. Coming Soon. Active.

Kronous
08-01-2013, 07:07 AM
:cool:
Dear Gree,You really need to either correct the false notifications of the active notices on your event standings or you need to fix the "refresh your device" issue. Recently you keep telling us to power cycle our device or restart Kingdom age 1, 2 or 20 times until you get the latest seed of Kingdom Age to activate the quest. Problem is that many times you just have an event listed as active when it is not so we are trying to resync our device for nothing. This is further complicated with the recent, nw it's active now it's not cycle you have been playing with your events. Is it really so hard to get this right or do you just enjoy watching us addicts go into convulsions with your evil ways?

I go through withdrawl after war. not enough going on in the game after war.

Eunuchorn
08-01-2013, 10:40 AM
For the love of all that is holy, please start the invasion event

Person
08-01-2013, 10:48 AM
For the love of all that is holy, please start the invasion event

my guess would be that it starts when the box event has 3 days remaining. But ive been wrong in the past :)

Person
08-01-2013, 10:50 AM
by the way, is an invasion event what i think it is, like the one where you got the Sludge?

kill 100 different mobs on coloseum?

Shinazueli
08-01-2013, 12:15 PM
Nobody knows. Probably not even Gree. Just look for the thread to pop up. That's what we do lol.

plavine
08-01-2013, 12:20 PM
It is too much to ask for start dates for the quests like MW & CC ???

hudysh
08-01-2013, 01:18 PM
it maybe Schrödinger quest, i guess...

Eunuchorn
08-01-2013, 01:43 PM
I wish they would start pvp LTQs in KA already

jonny0284
08-01-2013, 03:05 PM
I wish they would start pvp LTQs in KA already

We've had them already?

taxman
08-01-2013, 07:27 PM