PDA

View Full Version : New quest up and issues already

taxman
08-01-2013, 07:30 PM
Finished level 1 and it resets back and makes you repeat in a constant loop

Shinazueli
08-01-2013, 07:36 PM
I did it twice before I gave up.

WTF Gree?! Do you like handing out free gems?

JTurtle
08-01-2013, 07:37 PM
Finished level 1 and it resets back and makes you repeat in a constant loop

yea im pissed off already. Same thing happens to me (3 times). Sometimes I restart the app and both individual and Guild LTQ disappears. WTF is going on.

Zenobia
08-01-2013, 07:40 PM
My guild quest is running fine but my individual is on the infinite loop. Tried closing & reopening game, tried staying in the game, going back to my kingdom, wandering around other kingdoms... Its especially annoying to be wasting energy on it when I need energy for the guild quest! But I can't afford to be falling so far behind on the individual compared to the guild either. Ugh!

Shinazueli
08-01-2013, 07:42 PM
My guild quest is running fine but my individual is on the infinite loop. Tried closing & reopening game, tried staying in the game, going back to my kingdom, wandering around other kingdoms... Its especially annoying to be wasting energy on it when I need energy for the guild quest! But I can't afford to be falling so far behind on the individual compared to the guild either. Ugh!

You aren't behind. Nobody can do it.

taxman
08-01-2013, 07:43 PM
Let me get to level 3 this time and then reset again. No credit for the units either but of course my energy is drained for the strikes I made

Zenobia
08-01-2013, 07:43 PM
You aren't behind. Nobody can do it.
My individual quest is behind compared to the guild quest is what I meant. I clearly wasn't too clear, lol.

KM KAge
08-01-2013, 07:46 PM
This is absolutely insane. How could this have been missed if there was even a minimal amount of testing? Or is testing what we so for you? If so, I want a lot more,than free gems as payment.

Mr T Perfect
08-01-2013, 07:46 PM
so the guild quest and the individual are not linked like last time then.

:-(

Lara4578
08-01-2013, 07:50 PM
It will be wonderful if the 50 free gems will just keep repeating too like stage 1, each time you restart, 50 free gems, restart-50 gems. Gree you restart the wrong thing!!!

LinkedTim
08-01-2013, 07:53 PM
My experience was that I did the individual level 1. Then helped complete guild level 1. Guild level 2 opened, but not individual level 2. Tried a power down to see if that would fix it.

Now those quests are gone, but I seem to have 50 extra gems now.

Spydrax
08-01-2013, 07:55 PM
Absolutely aggravating!!!! What the f!!!! An endless loop!!?? Watts the name of this LTQ, "Groundhogs Day"??? Seriously!!!!

socpa
08-01-2013, 07:55 PM
Another glitch, impossible. Gree has the best programmers in the world, I can't believe it.

garen argon
08-01-2013, 07:56 PM
wow, i'm slow to post...already 10th in line...stinks. we wait additional time and still issues...more free gems.

Shinazueli
08-01-2013, 07:57 PM
It will be wonderful if the 50 free gems will just keep repeating too like stage 1, each time you restart, 50 free gems, restart-50 gems. Gree you restart the wrong thing!!!

This is what should be happening.

garen argon
08-01-2013, 07:58 PM

great post. +1000

Rocco69
08-01-2013, 07:59 PM
Pretty sad! does seem like the guild quest is working yet my team starting to debate whether we should just stay away until they fix it

taxman
08-01-2013, 08:00 PM
Oh a btw Gree when you give everyone in the game the exact same things like 50gems for example you essentially deflate the value so they are worthless. Simple economics.

Without a Paddle?
08-01-2013, 08:00 PM
If they're going to do us into an endless loop at least let it not be a worthless unit. Maybe a weapon or armor for a change?

Eddie_m63
08-01-2013, 08:02 PM
Lol my guild has the same issue

Alucard47
08-01-2013, 08:02 PM
I'm having same issue.. Try #4 yielded no better results...finish 1/21 of individual quest, 2/21 doesn't show up so I exit game and restart and I'm back to 1/21 with no mobs killed.. I'm thinking 1000 free gems, but I'm a dreamer!!!

Dreadknight
08-01-2013, 08:04 PM

That would be the NICEST messed up:D

taxman
08-01-2013, 08:05 PM
If they're going to do us into an endless loop at least let it not be a worthless unit. Maybe a weapon or armor for a change?

Check your inventory. The unit goes away so the point is moot.

Barcele
08-01-2013, 08:06 PM
Oh a btw Gree when you give everyone in the game the exact same things like 50gems for example you essentially deflate the value so they are worthless. Simple economics.

Exactly, if everyone gets it, then essentially no one gets an advantage that the 50 gems would normally bestow. Yet, people want more free gems for everyone? No way. More people would be able to beat the ltq if more gems were given or score more points in war, thus devaluing both of them.

Without a Paddle?
08-01-2013, 08:07 PM
Check your inventory. The unit goes away so the point is moot.

Well what is injury without a little insult?

Alucard47
08-01-2013, 08:09 PM
Ticket request sent... Will there be a response???

Alucard47
08-01-2013, 08:11 PM
Well what is injury without a little insult?

It's more like several insults since you lose the unit and lose the energy used...or at least I did

Ratma2001
08-01-2013, 08:12 PM
True to form and perfect timing as most of us now used half the energy to try and complete level 1 that should be on level 7 , it can not be that hard ? or is this a late april fool thing, use all your energy on 1 level and re-do until totally empty !
get a grip please

Without a Paddle?
08-01-2013, 08:12 PM
Exactly, if everyone gets it, then essentially no one gets an advantage that the 50 gems would normally bestow. Yet, people want more free gems for everyone? No way. More people would be able to beat the ltq if more gems were given or score more points in war, thus devaluing both of them.

Is this not the same as their prizes being inflated ten fold in the last year. When ltqs started a 1000/1000 unit was all the rave. Now it's just a halfway point.

Without a Paddle?
08-01-2013, 08:13 PM
It's more like several insults since you lose the unit and lose the energy used...or at least I did

Don't forget you still get the experience which still puts you at a disadvantage as you level up in wars...

-OP-
08-01-2013, 08:16 PM
I only had the guild available not the individualvsoasumed it was just another guild quest. Killed about 30 mobs on level 3 only to have the app shut down unexpectedly. Now I can't get back in. Each time I launch it the splash screen comes up then disappears. Tried closing the app, resetting iPad and reinstalling app. Nothing. Again my hat is off to you Gree in coming up with more inventive ways to mess things up. Well played.

sunfire
08-01-2013, 08:17 PM
I'm having same issue.. Try #4 yielded no better results...finish 1/21 of individual quest, 2/21 doesn't show up so I exit game and restart and I'm back to 1/21 with no mobs killed.. I'm thinking 1000 free gems, but I'm a dreamer!!!

Gree has yet so far to launch anything that is error free. I have never seen for once that Gree launch something that is good to go!!

Aclark
My question is "are all the very loud non gem users using all the free gems or do they just let them sit because they don't believe in using gems?"
Yes haters are heading my way now. Great. Everyone else when you stop laughing help hide me please.
I'm heading to the pit to hide till everyone can breathe enought to help. Thanks in advance for the protection from the masses of NON GEM USERS.

taxman
If I knew how to post pics you could see it. I did one when I was at 7/8', then the one where I got the unit, then the shot where it starts over again.

You can seem the energy decreasing and the xp increasing

Butthead
Glad to see I'm not the only one having the issue  I guess it focus on the guild quest and then play catchup when they fix the individual...

Barcele
08-01-2013, 08:18 PM
Is this not the same as their prizes being inflated ten fold in the last year. When ltqs started a 1000/1000 unit was all the rave. Now it's just a halfway point.

No, it's actually not the same. Yes stats have inflated, but not the same for everyone. This only holds true if everyone completes every ltq's. Some people still camp so their stats don't increase much, some only make it halfway, some finishes it always. So different people extract a different value from it whereas everyone gets an absolute value for this since everyone gets 50 gems. True, people will use it for different things but the absolute value is still the same.

Without a Paddle?
08-01-2013, 08:19 PM
My question is "are all the very loud non gem users using all the free gems or do they just let them sit because they don't believe in using gems?"
Yes haters are heading my way now. Great. Everyone else when you stop laughing help hide me please.
I'm heading to the pit to hide till everyone can breathe enought to help. Thanks in advance for the protection from the masses of NON GEM USERS.

I'm confused. I thought we were talking about this ltq repeating the first level over and over...

Skyraiders
08-01-2013, 08:22 PM
GREE get your stuff together ......when was the last time you ran an event of any kind without a problem.....really this is getting seriously annoying .......please for future events ...MAKE SURE THEY WORK BEFORE ALLOWING THEM TO BECOME ACTIVE.......FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT......to be honest I don't even want to hear your customary response of....please have patience we are working on fixing the problem.....thanks again!!!

FIX IT!!!!FIX IT!!!!! In fact once you fix this problem start working on fixing the next event so it will be done by the time it starts!!!!

sunfire
08-01-2013, 08:29 PM
GREE get your stuff together ......when was the last time you ran an event of any kind without a problem.....really this is getting seriously annoying .......please for future events ...MAKE SURE THEY WORK BEFORE ALLOWING THEM TO BECOME ACTIVE.......FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT......to be honest I don't even want to hear your customary response of....please have patience we are working on fixing the problem.....thanks again!!!

FIX IT!!!!FIX IT!!!!! In fact once you fix this problem start working on fixing the next event so it will be done by the time it starts!!!!

Agree Skyraider,,Gree if you need to prolong the war for a month and fix your game...for goodness sake do it! Not to the expense of wasting our time on your always error LTQ and squeeze 2 wars in one month. We are paying for an error free program not error always game!!

Klassenr@hotmail.com
08-01-2013, 08:30 PM
Absolutely ridiculous. All this and you move the war date closer as well? It sure does seem as if you are intentionally trying to make players run screaming from your business.

taxman
08-01-2013, 08:31 PM

It's similar to having them issue everyone in the game a 10,000/10,000 unit

Though slightly different as people will use the gems in different ways.

Dirt road Joe
08-01-2013, 08:34 PM
Keep calm everybody. There is no need to run at Gree with pitchforks and torches....

Edit: Ok Ok, I too will join :) Charge!!!!!!!!!

taxman
08-01-2013, 08:36 PM
Keep calm everybody. There is no need to run at Gree with pitchforks and torches....

Yeah, it's not like this is like the 3rd event in a row that has been screwed up.

Oh wait.......

Without a Paddle?
08-01-2013, 08:38 PM
Yeah, it's not like this is like the 3rd event in a row that has been screwed up.

Oh wait.......

By my physics, I swear I can make 3rd in a row equal 16th.

Dstire69
08-01-2013, 08:40 PM
Perhaps if they'd just slow down for a bit between war events enough to straighten things out first there might not be such problems??? Just a thought... Maybe space things out so you can properly test things...hmm?

Klassenr@hotmail.com
08-01-2013, 08:40 PM
I honestly cannot remember the last time an event ran without issues.

Shinazueli
08-01-2013, 08:44 PM

Edit: Ok Ok, I too will join :) Charge!!!!!!!!!

Nice troll with the blue letters dude. Well played.

DEVASTATOR
08-01-2013, 08:45 PM
And yet despite all of gree shortcomings, people are still spending tens of thousands of dollars on a game that never delivers. Games are meant to be relaxing, challenging, and most of all fun. This game is none of that. But here we are, still playing, and still paying. Maybe if everyone actually took a stand and demanded better development, something might get done. But we will all keep buying our crack rocks, and playing this game. So, wait till they fix yet another issue, then start playing. Use some common sense people. Stop doing the quest if its repeating. How smart is that?

Dirt road Joe
08-01-2013, 08:46 PM
Nice troll with the blue letters dude. Well played.
It's not trolling! It's typing in style!:cool:(Buzz Lightyear voice)

Shinazueli
08-01-2013, 08:47 PM
And yet despite all of gree shortcomings, people are still spending tens of thousands of dollars on a game that never delivers. Games are meant to be relaxing, challenging, and most of all fun. This game is none of that. But here we are, still playing, and still paying. Maybe if everyone actually took a stand and demanded better development, something might get done. But we will all keep buying our crack rocks, and playing this game. So, wait till they fix yet another issue, then start playing. Use some common sense people. Stop doing the quest if its repeating. How smart is that?

They can keep drinking the kool-aid if they want. I'm done. This is http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a526/shinazueli/image_zpsdeeffcb6.jpg (http://s1282.photobucket.com/user/shinazueli/media/image_zpsdeeffcb6.jpg.html)

taxman
08-01-2013, 08:51 PM

The problem is also in typical Gree fashion they will fix it without letting anyone know. If you are one of the people that wait and you aren't a gem user, it puts you behind.

Poopsmith
08-01-2013, 08:51 PM
I took screenshots of progress in guild quests as I went, hopefully Gree will not screw us over if I present them with evidence of progression before the quest got pulled. Not holding my breath but still...

Jerle
08-01-2013, 08:53 PM
I think we've got a handle on it now. Some of the servers didn't get the event data - was causing some strange results and it took a while to figure out what was happening. At least according to my monitoring, it looks like the loops are breaking.

Why loops happen in the first place is an excellent question - going to follow up on that to make sure this can't happen again.

Jerle
08-01-2013, 08:54 PM
The problem is also in typical Gree fashion they will fix it without letting anyone know. If you are one of the people that wait and you aren't a gem user, it puts you behind.

We try to make sure stuff is really fixed before posting about it.

Mr T Perfect
08-01-2013, 08:55 PM
Finally an answer

lets hope it is fixed..

Thank Jerle

taxman

But what about the thousands of people that play the game and don't post or have no idea that this forum exists. How do they get informed?

They dont

Dirt road Joe
I think we've got a handle on it now. Some of the servers didn't get the event data - was causing some strange results and it took a while to figure out what was happening. At least according to my monitoring, it looks like the loops are breaking.

Why loops happen in the first place is an excellent question - going to follow up on that to make sure this can't happen again.
Works great on my end! Thanks for the quick fix Jerle.

Mr T Perfect
08-01-2013, 08:58 PM
But what about the thousands of people that play the game and don't post or have no idea that this forum exists. How do they get informed?

They dont

Splash screen advertising the forums????

it would at least get the conversations on here going - rather than just gree bashing. we could actually talk??

Without a Paddle?
Enough complaints, can someone just make sure they report when this is fixed? I think everyone would appreciate it.

sunfire

I think Gree need to fix your staff first...not the stuff always appear every round...this is getting very fustrated

Dirt road Joe
08-01-2013, 09:00 PM
Enough complaints, can someone just make sure they report when this is fixed? I think everyone would appreciate it.

Fixed at my end. Central U.S.A

Poopsmith
08-01-2013, 09:01 PM
Seems to be working for both now, but still doing screen shots just in case, lol.

Krayt
08-01-2013, 09:04 PM
Had to do level 1 twice....
Still seems glitchy

Without a Paddle?
08-01-2013, 09:04 PM
Fixed at my end. Central U.S.A

Well now I feel like Zach Morris going to first period.

Darth Randy
08-01-2013, 09:05 PM
It's working although I needed to get last update for the individual portion to go active. On another note, those foot soldiers look a little light in their greaves.

Poopsmith
08-01-2013, 09:15 PM
We can cry all we want about how the glitch never should have happened in the first place, but I gotta say, Gree did fix things quickly. Certainly doing better than Blizzard did with Diablo III.

Bluedood
08-01-2013, 09:24 PM
I am at 6/21 on my HLP and LLP, it is working correct now.

NukeHog
08-01-2013, 09:26 PM

Thanks Jerle

Mr T Perfect
08-01-2013, 09:37 PM
Guys and gals

feel free to update the walkthrough post with any data you get.

Nacon10
08-02-2013, 12:30 AM
if you choose to play the game then you should accept there will be glitches. get use to it. gree will do their best to fix glitches asap but dont be shocked , there will always be glitches .

uver
08-02-2013, 04:35 AM
Im still waiting...no splash screen, no individual ltq...but guild ltq in progress. I restarted the app and device and nothing, anyone else have the same problem?

Amandegrillée
08-02-2013, 04:50 AM
[QUOTE=uver;902837]Im still waiting...no splash screen, no individual ltq...but guild ltq in progress. I restarted the app and device and nothing, anyone else have the same problem?[/QUOTE

Yes, ME!!!!!!

I DON'T HAVE ANY INDIVIDUAL QUEST.....WTF???????
Can't play!! I only can do the guild quest.....

Nacon10
08-02-2013, 05:46 AM
[QUOTE=uver;902837]Im still waiting...no splash screen, no individual ltq...but guild ltq in progress. I restarted the app and device and nothing, anyone else have the same problem?[/QUOTE

Yes, ME!!!!!!

I DON'T HAVE ANY INDIVIDUAL QUEST.....WTF???????
Can't play!! I only can do the guild quest.....

your device has aids

Amandegrillée
08-02-2013, 05:59 AM
[QUOTE=Amandegrillée;902852]

your device has aids

Yes..seems to be ..too bad..I was careful however....I think...oups..

Mastika
08-02-2013, 06:11 AM
Hi all,

The individual quest has also not started for me. I restarted my iphone several times, but no luck.
My guildmates have no problem with the indv quest. However the guild quest works fine for me.

Hope this will be fixed asap.

uver
08-02-2013, 06:22 AM
Maybe they will fix it soon but we will have less time to complete the quest...

EDIT: solved, just install the last verison 1.9.1

E-I
08-02-2013, 06:39 AM
Sounds like last night was another massive screw-up. I am glad I slept through it.

I think my new strategy is going to be ignore new events for the first day and assume that it will be a bug-filled disaster. Hopefully by day two Gree will have its act together.

Rasputin
08-02-2013, 07:46 AM
The issue is still not fixed. Completed a level this morning only to find out the next level didn't trigger. Log out and back in, and I'm back on the same level, but the mob was back to full strength.

I'm taking screen shots of each level completed from now on. This is getting ridiculous!

KillerVirus666
08-02-2013, 08:28 AM
the issue still exists for me. got to level 5, level 6 did not load for me. restarted my device and the game reverted me back to level 1.

Sigfried
08-02-2013, 09:02 AM
I'm rebooting every 1/2 hour, still no individual quest on either of my devices.

Kbiancamano
08-02-2013, 09:14 AM
My entire game crashed and won't load. 1-2 seconds of cycling, then back to main screen. Right now merely having a busted LTQ would be a vast improvement.

Krissy
08-02-2013, 09:29 AM
Check the gree unable to access account thread. Delete and reinstall. You won't lose character. Promise.

Sigfried
08-02-2013, 09:45 AM
Okay, I uninstalled the app, then reinstalled, then booted a couple of times and I have the app. But I lost all of the chests I had collected for the guild box event. And I am going to have to use the 50 gree gems Gree gave me to try to catch up to the guild event going on. Total frustration here, really getting fed up with this *&^&.

JanKA
08-02-2013, 10:02 AM

I guess all your loyal players just want to be able to play the game. Don't think we really whining, we just appreciate a well programmed game.

Rasputin
08-02-2013, 02:09 PM
Issue is still not fixed! I had my next mob 1/2 killed and ran out of energy. Logged out and came back later with fresh energy only to find my mob was at full health! WTF?!?! How many hits do we have to make for it to count?

Spin the Wheel Of Gree! Land on the right spot and move up 2 spots. Land on the wrong spot, and you're penalized time, energy, and added XP!

Nacon10
08-02-2013, 02:28 PM
Issue is still not fixed! I had my next mob 1/2 killed and ran out of energy. Logged out and came back later with fresh energy only to find my mob was at full health! WTF?!?! How many hits do we have to make for it to count?

Spin the Wheel Of Gree! Land on the right spot and move up 2 spots. Land on the wrong spot, and you're penalized time, energy, and added XP!

your device has aids