Team player

What The Silent Assassins Can Offer You:
Top 10 PVP/war
Equal point distribution
Efficient scouting team
Active team players
24/7 Officer support

Please send me a PM if you are interested in becoming an Assassin

We have a third team now that is top 25 bound next war as well! 100K ip minimum !

Rodney26
08-04-2013, 05:15 PM
Come join 1 of these awesome teams!

Thirsty
08-04-2013, 05:21 PM
Silent Assassins are not only back, they are where it's at. If you want to be with the team that can make something of you then come to SAS. Trust you have never seen a team that works as well as we do. Dropping bombs in CC.

SilentAssassin
08-05-2013, 12:08 AM
Come join 1 of these awesome teams!

Pm sent good sir

Cliffo
08-05-2013, 12:12 AM
You want to make the most of your gold?
You want a team the spreads the IP load?
You want a team that is organised and superbly lead by its Leader and Officers?
You want a team that is motivated and driven to smash it come war time?
You want a team that delivers on their promises?
You want a team that has more laughs than a comedy festival?
You want a team that is always actively battling?

Well, if you answered yes to all the above (and why wouldn't you), Apply NOW and be with us smashing peeps until your finger hurts.... lol

Do IT! You know you want to...

SIlentNugs
08-05-2013, 12:38 AM
SAS Family

SAS is more than just another syndicate to join to get top prizes. We are a family that watches out for one another, we respect one another, build great friendships, we have each others back at all times, and we are full of very determined individuals that will see a goal to its completion!

Let's look at some recent facts. SAS 1 placed 2nd last war with epic battles. SAS 1 will comfortably take 2nd again for this war. SAS 1 has definitely made an impact in cc. Since when does Fight Club feel they need an 11-12 million ip lead in order to sleep at night. Really is it worth that much loot just to upgrade 2 building at once at this level? Its just more that can be robbed. Not only did we make FC spend a bunch of money, but SAS II is now battling its way towards its first TOP 10 victory! Now a family that has 2 top teams is a powerhouse.

The ENTIRE SAS FAMILY supports each other during battle and all other events. Strategically getting both teams and individuals to place well in PvP events. There are not too many teams you find out there that have all the qualities SAS posses. At SAS we build strong players, strong hoods, and strong bonds. There will be a very limited number of spaces available, so you need to get your request in ASAP to join the best team/family in Crime City.

Respect to my whole family,

sguN tneliS

SilentAssassin
08-05-2013, 01:30 AM
If you want to be apart of something bigger, something better... Join SAS!

SilentAssassin
08-05-2013, 01:40 AM
did you report me?

No sir, SAS did not.

Your name is awesome though ! Cheers

ryanheath7
08-05-2013, 04:21 PM
Pm sent! Hope we can chat

SIlentNugs
08-05-2013, 07:57 PM
Reasons to join SAS:

1) We kick a$$! Number 2 again and SAS II battled into Top 10.

2) Flexibility - As SAS family you have the flexibility to move from one SAS team to another depending what you want to spend. You can be guaranteed the money you spend goes to what you expected to get. Results are proven.

3) We are a family. All who are excepted onto the team become part of a family with over 120 members ready to have your back at any time. Our family is made up of people from all over the world. We are very well balanced. A large part of our family consists of former officers from other syndicates.

A recent informal quote by a member to another outside person summarizes our family quite eloquently, "They're a true family. They have your back, they are genuine, caring ppl, funny as hell, lol and super supportive."

4) All battles well organized. Superior Scouting, Scout reports posted before wall is down.(less than 45 seconds)

5) Officers lead by example in battle and in events. Officer support 24/7. prompt officer assistance at all hours.

6) There is no other family that can guarantee you the number 2 spot or top 10 if you prefer to spend less.

7) Respect: SAS pushes respect as one of our number 1 qualities we look for in adding new family. Respect for each others values, opinions, and views. We are all human behind our devices everyone needs to remember that and treat each other like human beings.

If you are debating on which team to join to get top prize next war, as yourself what prize you want. If you want top 10 prize or 2nd place prize then submit your request now for interview. Spots are very limited, so quit debating and just send a pm now and ask. If you think you have what SAS is looking for then message us now, don't wait cause it may just be too late.

Respectfully,

Silent Nugs

BBW
08-05-2013, 08:33 PM
Come join the best syndicate in CC..

BBW
08-05-2013, 08:35 PM
You know you watch the leader board and wanna be apart of it..apply now spots are gonna fill fast ...we are looking for fun active players to join SAS ...come be apart of the BROTHERHOOD....

SAS1
08-05-2013, 09:48 PM
Come join the best syndicate on cc. We don't need millionaires but we look for commitment and being active. Don't let the opportunity slip as sas1 and sas2 are filling up quick. If you want to have fun. Be part of a great group of people from around the world and win top prizes, we want to hear from you. Pm to get the party started. SAS is a wild ride. Ask anyone with us.

SilentAssassin
08-06-2013, 01:29 AM
Bump bump...

Hit em up
08-06-2013, 02:45 AM
I like winning. That's why I have 2 accounts with sas. We have the best leaders in the game. They lead by example!

Send me a PM if you are like me, and have a passion for winning.

I want to hear from some big hitters. I will match any ip you put up. Join me and sas, enjoy what it feels like to be mixing it with the best!

bigboss,
08-06-2013, 01:17 PM
I am a silent assassin. That means I am part of an international allround winning team with strong hard working and dedicated members. So if you are a dedicated person who wants to be part of a syndicate that doesn't have to sit out any battles and claims a sollid second place every time, I suggest you apply.

DCN Gladiator
08-06-2013, 04:01 PM
Hi, I would like to propose anyone not fit yet for your squad be referred to our group. I am tired of putting up 300k I.p. with minimal help from over 50 players. I look forward to your crew or rogues takin down the all mighty monopoly fight club.. if u have any questions feel free to ask and if theres anything we can do to help please let me know Im addicted to c.c.
Thankx again dcn gladiator level 195 433attk 135827485

SAS has two groups and both are actively recruiting

Silent Assassins Requirements:
500 K IP min with the ability to do more
Active in chats and in Syndicate Events
Team player

Top 2 every war
Equal point distribution
Top 3 PVP prize
Scouting and wall down in 3 minutes or less
Active team players
24/7 Syndicate Battles
24/7 Officer support

Silent Assassins 2 Requirements:
300 K IP
Team player

Top 10 PVP/war
Equal point distribution
Efficient scouting team
Active team players
24/7 Officer support

We have a third team now that is top 25 bound next war as well! 100K ip minimum !

SilentAssassin
08-06-2013, 04:11 PM
Please stick to your own thread
Thank you

montecore
08-06-2013, 11:15 PM
Outside of FC, SAS is the safest bet in Crime City. Top 10 is automatic and top 2 is expected. One advantage that I don't think was covered in this thread is that SAS members are encouraged to move between syndicates. Feel like spending less next battle? Go to SAS2 or SAS3. Really like that top 3 prize in a battle? Buy some extra gold and go to SAS. We have a shared chatroom, representation from a dozen or more countries around the globe, stick up for each other, and always have fun.

SilentAssassin
08-07-2013, 01:17 AM

Team player

Top 2 every war
Equal point distribution
Top 3 PVP prize
Active team players
24/7 Syndicate Battles
24/7 Officer support

300 K IP
Team player

Top 10 PVP/war
Equal point distribution
Efficient scouting team
Active team players
24/7 Officer support

Hit em up
08-07-2013, 02:01 AM
We r having a great response to recruiting.

If ur interested in becoming an assassin send me a pm and we will talk

Become an assassin, I did prior to this war!

SilentAssassin
08-07-2013, 03:34 AM
Join today for and secure second place with us

aztec mystic
08-07-2013, 04:13 AM
You guys are fantastic! Thank you for injecting excitement back into this game.

From the epic battle that we all couldn't take our eyes off when you fought it out with Rogues Gallery andtook 2nd place.

To the more recent events of this weekend with your second syn dominating the top 10 and putting on such a show that was a pleasure to watch in the final hours of the game.

Well done, I know I cannot wait to see what happens next...

Ange
08-07-2013, 04:57 AM
I'm not sure I can add much, as I think Silent Nugs hit the nail on the head with his description of what makes Silent Assassins so unique and such a special family to be a part of.

I will add that never have I been in syn that has as much heart as SAS does! I am constantly astounded by the leadership and organisation skills at play in SAS and the way officers help and inspire all its members.

I think one of the most common complaints that you hear in this game are that players are fed up with being asked to put up ip and spend while the officers and leader lag behind. In SAS actions speak louder than words and the leadership actually "leads by example", they do not ask anything of their players that they do not do themselves.

The other complaint is often related to unfair ip distribution and shared burden amongst players. In SAS I've found a home where everyone pitches in and contributes equally - from ip to scouting to scribing - never have I experienced a team that works so efficiently and effectively as a cohesive unit...team effort is an understatement when describing the SAS family and I encourage anyone considering applying to do so and come and experience this unique team for themselves. Oh and lest I forget...SAS is a hell of a lot of fun!

Donnie Sparko
08-07-2013, 07:16 AM
bumpy bump bump

SilentAssassin
08-07-2013, 10:16 AM
Join up before the next pvp!

SIlentNugs
08-07-2013, 12:53 PM
Reasons to join SAS:

2) Flexibility - As SAS family you have the flexibility to move from one SAS team to another depending what you want to spend. You can be guaranteed the money you spend goes to what you expected to get. Results are proven.

3) We are a family. All who are excepted onto the team become part of a family with over 120 members ready to have your back at any time. Our family is made up of people from all over the world. We are very well balanced. A large part of our family consists of former officers from other syndicates.

A recent informal quote by a member to another outside person summarizes our family quite eloquently, "They're a true family. They have your back, they are genuine, caring ppl, funny as hell, lol and super supportive."

4) All battles well organized. Superior Scouting, Scout reports posted before wall is down.(less than 45 seconds)

5) Officers lead by example in battle and in events. Officer support 24/7. prompt officer assistance at all hours.

6) There is no other family that can guarantee you the number 2 spot or top 10 if you prefer to spend less.

7) Respect: SAS pushes respect as one of our number 1 qualities we look for in adding new family. Respect for each others values, opinions, and views. We are all human behind our devices everyone needs to remember that and treat each other like human beings.

If you are debating on which team to join to get top prize next war, as yourself what prize you want. If you want top 10 prize or 2nd place prize then submit your request now for interview. Spots are very limited, so quit debating and just send a pm now and ask. If you think you have what SAS is looking for then message us now, don't wait cause it may just be too late.

Respectfully,

Silent Nugs

SilentAssassin
08-07-2013, 07:39 PM
Want to spend the same amount of money, but get better prizes?

What are you waiting for ?

aztec mystic
08-08-2013, 04:06 AM
have a bump assassins

michaelkan
08-08-2013, 04:14 AM
Join us now and get top prizes in PVP. Limited spot....apply now

SilentAssassin
08-08-2013, 09:40 AM
Why put up 500 k ip for a top 10,25 or 50 Syndicste when you could put the same up and place second?

SilentAssassin
08-08-2013, 01:41 PM
SAS has three groups and we are actively recruiting

Team player

Top 2 every war
Equal point distribution
Top 3 PVP prize
Active team players
24/7 Syndicate Battles
24/7 Officer support

300 K IP
Team player

Top 10 PVP/war
Equal point distribution
Efficient scouting team
Active team players
24/7 Officer support

mpvcav
08-09-2013, 08:04 PM

Team player

Top 2 every war
Equal point distribution
Top 3 PVP prize

Active team players
24/7 Syndicate Battles
24/7 Officer support

300 K IP
Team player

Top 10 PVP/war
Equal point distribution
Efficient scouting team
Active team players
24/7 Officer support

111k 907875450 add me please

Absolute silence
08-09-2013, 09:14 PM
Just want to give a shout out to my silent assassin brothers and sisters ... I wish you all the very best ( I am enjoying my vacation at this time )

lordsagacity
08-12-2013, 02:26 PM
SAS has two top 10 teams in the battle for Monument Park and three top 10 teams in the passing syndicate PVP event. This is achieved by careful planning and efforts from all SAS members. SAS never fails members' hope to reach top2/top3/top10. Come and join the glorious family.

Mistress Nikita
08-12-2013, 02:33 PM
Did you run out of Indians?

Dhton
08-12-2013, 02:36 PM

Team player

Top 2 every war
Equal point distribution
Top 3 PVP prize
Active team players
24/7 Syndicate Battles
24/7 Officer support

300 K IP
Team player

Top 10 PVP/war
Equal point distribution
Efficient scouting team
Active team players
24/7 Officer support

Interested can commit to 100k?
200k attack
220kdef
Iph 1100000
299320027 code add

t12pm
08-12-2013, 03:50 PM
SAS has two top 10 teams in the battle for Monument Park and three top 10 teams in the passing syndicate PVP event. This is achieved by careful planning and efforts from all SAS members. SAS never fails members' hope to reach top2/top3/top10. Come and join the glorious family.

This shows what a dedicated and well organized team can do. I was a little skeptical of the claims when i joined but we pulled top 50 with less than half a team fighting, then next war went top 10 and to finish this pvp with 3 top 10 teams, just a pleasure to be part of it

SilentAssassin
08-13-2013, 02:06 PM
Couple spots have opened up!

SilentAssassin
08-13-2013, 02:08 PM
This shows what a dedicated and well organized team can do. I was a little skeptical of the claims when i joined but we pulled top 50 with less than half a team fighting, then next war went top 10 and to finish this pvp with 3 top 10 teams, just a pleasure to be part of it

I am very glad you decided to stick around.
Whenever SAS says we'll do something ... We will. We always stay true to our word.

SIlentNugs
08-13-2013, 04:19 PM
Reasons to join SAS:

Respectfully,

Silent Nugs

SilentAssassin
08-19-2013, 06:18 PM
Ready to be apart of the fastest growing group in CC?

BBW
08-19-2013, 07:11 PM
Come join the BROTHERHOOD be apart of the fastest growing team in CC ..we a getting stronger while their top 10'syndicates are falling apart ....

SilentAssassin
08-19-2013, 07:38 PM
Come join the BROTHERHOOD be apart of the fastest growing team in CC ..we a getting stronger while their top 10'syndicates are falling apart ....

Im sure most of you have seen the Big Bad Wolf, be with us, not against us