PDA

View Full Version : Free Agent, Free Player soon looking for a CHILL but good syndicate (top 100/150)

oh yeah
08-05-2013, 11:06 AM
I joined a team but I don't like their leader. (the leader is hated on the forums by big names like Dipstik, or maybe Dipstik just trolls him, I don't really pay much attention, all I know is that people don't like him) Anyways, he is kind of a d-bag, so his team isn't for me.

As soon as the war ends I'm up and looking for a team that can place in TOP 100 OR TOP 150. I am a FREE PLAYER, all FREE HITS. I scored about 30,000 IP in this war. Low level, well under 100, and friendly, and also good stats for my level. I used to be in a top 75 group but decided I didn't want to pull my weight anymore. I miss them but it's okay.

Send me a PM and I'll give you more details. Please only contact me if you're top 100/150

My stats (boosted) with all bonuses should be around 130K/150K

Mr. CEO
08-05-2013, 11:24 AM
I just stated a syndicate! I've been with Indian nation, silent assassins and few top ten groups so I know what it takes to win. Right now I need as much donation as we can possibly give and max everything out. Once the pvp starts we will nee a min of 100k points bc all you have to do is attack other players. Once the war starts im just asking for 50k for each member that is it. Free hits are ok. Everyone has to start out somewhere and once we get going and have the crew then we will reach the top 10.

Requirements: 50k each war/gold is optional
Must have kakao for roll call.
100k you must earn for pvp events.

Any poor participants will be booted no exceptions!!

You can get ahold of me on kakao. ID is M4RT4INV4NBUR3N
Crime City code: 858 661 731

oh yeah
08-05-2013, 11:31 AM
I'm sorry but it's nearly impossible to get 50K points with no gold unless you are up all day or if you have phenomenal stats. Which I don't. I'd like to try your syndicate out, but I am afraid there's no way I'll be able to meet the 50K war requirement. 100K PvP should be easy but I am a camper so I try not to do those.