PDA

View Full Version : Capone's Crew is going from strength to strength - Gold spenders join us now!

The Billionaire
08-08-2013, 02:20 PM
Capone's Crew is on the rise. We've improved in every event so far and finished 281st in the last event.

Myself and another member of Fight Club are building a great syndicate. We currently have a few spots open and i'm looking for some very strong, active players to strengthen the team.

Ideally we are looking for gold spenders because we've built a great core and want to start moving up the ranks very rapidly. We've had some big players just us after Monument Park from numerous top 10 teams so we're definitely moving in the right direction.

We've improved our rank in every event so far and finished 281st in the last event. For the next event we'll be aiming to be top 250. We have a great set of bonuses, here's the list:

Fight Respect +25%
Jobs Payout +10%
Hideout Health +10%
Hideout Damage +15%

Gun Defence +25%
Melee Defence +25%
Explosive Defence +25%
Armor Defence +25%
Car Defence +25%

Gun Attack +10%
Melee Attack +20%
Explosives Attack +15%
Armor Attack +25%
Car Attack +10%

Building Output +25%
Building Defence +25%
Influence Increase +20%

As you will see we've got a great set of bonuses but most importantly we've purchased four influence bonuses and it won't be long before we purchase the 5th. This gives us a massive advantage over the other syndicates around our rank.

We only have a couple of requirements at the moment and they are:

You are an active player, we need team players who are going to contribute regularly
You download Kakaotalk which is the comms app we use. We want all our members in the chat room during the war weekends.

So if you think you're going to add value to our team, PM me the following and we'll talk

Level -
Attack -
Defence -
IPH -
Previous Influence Scores -

Thanks for reading and get in touch, war is only round the corner.

The Billionaire
08-22-2013, 06:28 PM
http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q582/verno1983/SeasideShootoutPredictionsComp_zps1c93b7f4.jpg (http://s1165.photobucket.com/user/verno1983/media/SeasideShootoutPredictionsComp_zps1c93b7f4.jpg.htm l)