PDA

View Full Version : Hire me for India

ertrifo
08-14-2013, 01:16 AM
Light gold player looking for a top faction with vacancies to fill during the next WD (India) event
I've never had a chance to play in this tier so I have NO IDEA on what it is like :) but I would like to give it a shot...

Current stats:
Level 107
AA ~200
AD ~300

Thanks

Robg
08-14-2013, 01:50 AM
Light gold player looking for a top faction with vacancies to fill during the next WD (India) event
I've never had a chance to play in this tier so I have NO IDEA on what it is like :) but I would like to give it a shot...

Current stats:
Level 107
AA ~200
AD ~300

Thanks
What place would like to finish in?

ertrifo
08-14-2013, 03:18 AM
I was thinking Top 100?

Wushock
08-14-2013, 03:20 AM
Hey man we have a couple open spots and our next three bonuses are guild increases because we've been bringing in people pretty quick. Our guild will be at 40 by wartime. We just finished 425 in Canada. Feel like we were hyped out of 400 with a frozen battle and against a top 50 faction for last battle, but oh we'll it happens. We jumped 230 ranks from previous war and look to keep getting better. Great group of guys that communicate on groupme very well. Here's our info.
ZK is looking for 4 players that are dedicated and don't mess around. Currently ranked 425 in WD. If you're like me, you're tired of playing with a bunch of people that don't participate and leach off your bonuses... Come be part of Zombie Killers and help us dominate. Invite code is 210461689 and our next bonus upgrade is building output before next war. Current bonuses are:

infantry defense +%25
Infantry attack +%5
Sea defense +%20
Building defense +%20
Ground defense +%15
Air defense +%10
Building output +%5
Guild member increase +14
Health regeneration time -%19

Members must have 500 allies before war and new members must be over 100k on stats.
Serious players only. If you can't score 50k BP in the BP event, don't bother we want dedicated players. Come join us! Personal message me if you are serious about joining and can make the requirements

sniperfou
08-14-2013, 04:18 AM
I send you a pm

Current stats:
Level 107
AA ~200
AD ~300

Thanks

Richard79
08-14-2013, 04:52 AM

Current stats:
Level 107
AA ~200
AD ~300

Thanks

Little Britain has 1 spot to fill. We have just finished WD just outside the top250. If your active and dont want miss this chance to join our strong and competive family of 47/48 fun and fully active members. We finished the last fvf event in rank 217. We have just had an officer retire. We dont ask for much just you to be active, vocal, donate and most of all enjoy the game for what it is. We dont require a joining fee nor do we force the use of gold. there is no min for wd points just do what you can when you can request. we play for fun but still finish in a very strong postion every war. If your intrested pm or post here with your lvl and stats. iph is not important in our faction and because of this we recieve over 100mil a day in donations. We have a very nice list of bonuses we have worked hard to get and now you could benefit by joining us. We do also use an outside forum but that is not compulsary. Faction id 995 887 632
Bonuses:
Building output + 30%
Casuality rate - 10%
Building def + 30%
Health regen + 30%
Guild + 28
Air attk +10%
Air def + 30%
Ground attk + 15%
Ground def + 30%
Infantry attk + 20%
Infantry def + 30%
Sea attk + 5%
Sea def + 25%

Jamaika
08-15-2013, 04:31 AM
Ferr's Jr Emperors recruiting! The 2nd Team from the famous Empire! Placed 121 in the last Event. Regular visits from the Main Faction. Now searching active and powerful members!
NO fixed donation required, ONLY fighting in WD with 50k+ pts as goal.
200k a/d RAW stats.
Be a Teamplayer and able to communicate with an 3rd party Messenger.
Reply to me if u are interested!

Kaddie
08-15-2013, 05:35 AM
I sent ou a PM