PDA

View Full Version : I need a new home! Attack/Defense well over 200k!

Ky_Gill
08-15-2013, 02:01 PM
I'm currently looking for a new faction!
My level is 129 and my attack/defense are over 200k
I'm a daily player and contribute a lot! My brother will probably be
coming as well.. His stats are over 300k.. We left our last faction of 8 months
due to people not participating that much.. They were a top 150 group, so
If you are interested please be at least that. We are both very social and like
to have a good time. A good group with a sense of humor is definitely a plus!!
We're here to have fun! PM me !!

FrankMcBob
08-15-2013, 02:12 PM
Join our top 100 faction, Spec Ops Grunts as we look to obtain a top 75 finish! We are really fun and funny but it's business when it comes to war time. We are extremely organized and barely use in-game forum. Most of our bonuses are maxed and we currently have 5 billion in the bank.

We require:
-10 million initial donation with at least 2 million per day
-at least 250k stats
-35k WD
-active participation
-GroupMe usage (a bit of viewer discretion is advised... you'll find out soon)

If you are interested, please PM me back with your email, level, stats, IPH, average amount of points scored in WD as we will hook you up with an interview room if we are interested. Include you and your brother's as well.

FrankMcBob
08-15-2013, 02:14 PM
Of course, in a GroupMe room. So make sure you have a GroupMe account ready so we can interview both you and your brother.

vegas7100
08-15-2013, 02:19 PM
Hey guys, we are a fun faction looking for active and loyal members. We have an excellent leadership, officers taking down wall and DL + gathering intel, and nice faction bonuses.

Minimum Requirements:
- Daily active player (MUST participate in all events).
- 300K Attack/Defense (the lower your level, the better).
- Donations is as much as you can afford (I donate approx. 5 million daily).
- Able to contribute minimum 75,000 WD points in every WD event.

If you think you are qualified, PM me your:
- Player name & Level
- Ally ID
- Attack/Defense,
- IPH (income per hour)
- WDPOINTS, score from previous WD event

Then invite me, ally ID = 322-629-335 (General Vegas)

With finishes in top 50 the last four events, we are now pushing towards top 25 – help us!

World Domination Event Rankings
Battle for Canada #47
Battle for Australia #30
Battle for Poland #35
Battle for Madagascar #32
Battle for Colombia #141

Current Faction Bonuses
Health Recovery Time -26% MAX
Infantry Defense +30% MAX
Infantry Attack +15%
Ground Defense +30% MAX
Ground Attack +15%
Air Defense +30% MAX
Air Attack +10%
Sea Defense +20%
Building Defense +30% MAX
Building Output +15%
Guild Members 52

drofn10zt
08-15-2013, 03:27 PM
we have seen burnout and people on vaction. Dropped from top 200 consistently to 400 in PVP and last war was 500. We need to renew, replace and grow.

A plan is in place to ally forming a four faction group. You would likely have a good shot at the top 75 top faction.. certainly the other former top 200 faction is going to get back on its feet in this deal and with summer winding down.

Anyway if you are looking for a challenge of being in a federation or alliance of factions with player movement and opportunity for growth let me know.

Hellstormer
08-17-2013, 10:59 AM
I'm currently looking for a new faction!
My level is 129 and my attack/defense are over 200k
I'm a daily player and contribute a lot! My brother will probably be
coming as well.. His stats are over 300k.. We left our last faction of 8 months
due to people not participating that much.. They were a top 150 group, so
If you are interested please be at least that. We are both very social and like
to have a good time. A good group with a sense of humor is definitely a plus!!
We're here to have fun! PM me !!

I'm new at this forum but we have a very active faction

Jamaika
08-18-2013, 05:47 AM
Ferr's Jr Emperors recruiting! The 2nd Team from the famous Empire! Placed 121 in the last Event. Regular visits from the Main Faction. Now searching active and powerful members!
NO fixed donation required, ONLY fighting in WD with 50k+ pts as goal.
200k a/d RAW stats.
Be a Teamplayer and able to communicate with an 3rd party Messenger.
Reply to me if u are interested!

Richard79
08-18-2013, 07:49 AM
Have you found a new home fella? Dont wanna type my life away if your sorted lol. Let me know

War lord
08-18-2013, 07:59 AM
We were top 75 oops no that's top 750 we r looking for top 500 with some active players if ur interested pm me and good luck

General Jericho
08-18-2013, 08:51 AM
Hi Ky_Gill ,

I've sent you a pm. Hope to hear from you soon.

SleetusMaXXXimus
08-21-2013, 09:28 AM
Active faction seeks active players…..we have 2 spaces available….36/38

RMC,finished 563 in Battle for Canada are looking for a new DL for the battle for India and a few more active players....we are a fun active group & we are recruiting ACTIVE non-gold and gold members to help us from 1012 in poland to 876 in Australia to 563 in Canada to top 250 in India….communications and fun are also important to us...If you're interested let me know... the leader's code is 755-236-837 & faction code is 433-083-386.

Thanks.

RMC SsW

These are our bonuses:

��Health Regen: (-23%)
⚡Ground Attack: (+5%)
��Infantry Attack: (+10)%
��Infantry Defense: MAX (+30%)
⚡Ground Defense: (+25%)
✈Air Defence: (+20%)
⚓Sea Defence: (+15%)
��Building Defence: MAX (+30%)
��Building Output: (+5%)
��Guild Member Increase (+22)

Whilst donations are not a must they are expected as often as possible however palringo chat app and kik messenger app are MUSTS!

We also have a baby faction, called RoyalMarineCadets, you will be able to move up and down the ranks. rmc are a top 4000 faction and are also looking to improve. If you are on vacation, have a problem, etc, you can quickly be swapped to baby faction and vice versa,and you can get promoted from cadets if you do well and vice versa.The faction's code is 513 438 936.

All cadets are on duty for a call to arms for RMC if necessary.

RMC

Powerbang
08-21-2013, 01:05 PM
PM sent - good luck in your search.

Hellsbells
08-21-2013, 02:17 PM
Gill are you still looking apply to faction 884399897 normally place top 50

Hellsbells
08-21-2013, 02:21 PM
Join our top 100 faction, Spec Ops Grunts as we look to obtain a top 75 finish! We are really fun and funny but it's business when it comes to war time. We are extremely organized and barely use in-game forum. Most of our bonuses are maxed and we currently have 5 billion in the bank.We require:-10 million initial donation with at least 2 million per day-at least 250k stats-35k WD-active participation-GroupMe usage (a bit of viewer discretion is advised... you'll find out soon)If you are interested, please PM me back with your email, level, stats, IPH, average amount of points scored in WD as we will hook you up with an interview room if we are interested. Include you and your brother's as well.Gill if ur still lookin top 50 faction 884399897 only recruitment is that your active find me on parlingo same user name