PDA

View Full Version : For Sirius/CJ

Hersh
08-17-2013, 09:27 AM
On behalf of myself, my guild, and everyone else out there, I wanted to ask a question;
What are your/GREEs plans to make up the bugged cure potions to us?
I have personally wasted several hundred gems, gaining only 2 hits for 25 gems...when sending a ticket I get the generic "lots is messed up, well get back to you later" response.
Is there something in the making for this? Not only has my money been wasted on false advertising (if I'm paying for 4 hits, I should not e receiving 2), but this is happening for many people in my guild, and is having a negative effect on our Conquest of Kings tournament.

I do realize that these bugs are not your fault, but I am really hoping you can give us some insight to if we should buy gems for wars ever again, or of this problem will be ignore with no compensation?
Thank you.

Without a Paddle?
08-17-2013, 10:08 AM
Another thing for Gree. Just throwing it out there, the new hero guild quest is great that requires consecutive wins. Can you add a counter for your current streak? Right now the only view is your highest previous win streak.

Nacon10
08-17-2013, 10:20 AM
if you are not getting 4 hits then stop using gems or record every time and send in a ticket im sure they will refund you

l3lade2
08-17-2013, 12:54 PM
if you are not getting 4 hits then stop using gems or record every time and send in a ticket im sure they will refund you

Doubt it, theyve never refunded any to me.