PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts and ideas

Dkh
08-20-2013, 10:45 AM
I know there's been a few of these but wanted to again put out a few ideas for some tweaks for improvement and have people add or comment and maybe gree might consider miracles happen.

1. Make different tiers of officers ex. A first class officer with founder status able to upgrade bonuses(maybe), promote, give people the boot or at the very least the option to build walls. Second class officer recruitment abilities. Third class officer just a title with no perks either say a probation class officer or the title for rewards sake, accomplishment for something.

2. For the love of god make a system notification for people joining and leaving guilds just like for donations. Do you have any idea how hard it is to scroll through 50ppl to find the single person that is missing like &$*#%* need I say more?

3. Private message option would be nice even though most have an external chat

If anyone else would like to add or trash these ideas feel free the first 2 points are the ones I really wanted to make.

horse
08-20-2013, 11:26 AM
Gem building: Lv1:.5, Lv2:1, Lv3:1.5,..., Lv10:5
Collects once every day
Cost:100,000 gold
Upgrade:Lv2:300,000(+200,000), Lv3:500,000,..., Lv10:1700000

E-I
08-20-2013, 11:42 AM
Make it so that experience and leveling is not a punishment. There is no reason to handicap people who like to kill mobs and attack rivals in their free time. Isn't that the point of the game?

For the love of god, test out your events before going live. Too many bugs. That goes for war events and quests

Never do another Doubloon event. Like, ever. The success rate was just ridiculous, and the consolation prizes sucked.

That last LTQ sucked too. Who wants to kill 30 of the same creature? Or if you are doing the guild portion, 2,000? You are wasting our time.

I can make a much longer list. Those are just some of the ideas that come to mind.

Shadows
08-20-2013, 11:56 AM
Gem building: Lv1:.5, Lv2:1, Lv3:1.5,..., Lv10:5
Collects once every day
Cost:100,000 gold
Upgrade:Lv2:300,000(+200,000), Lv3:500,000,..., Lv10:1700000

I guess I've never understood this very common request because I ask myself, why would Gree let players spend imaginary money that benefits them nothing instead of selling gems for real money like they do now?

Don't get me wrong, I would love a building like this, but just don't see this ever happening...

Colony Colonel
08-20-2013, 12:01 PM
With the stupid vault of 1.3m it has become near on impossible to hunt for a player that is overvault therefore it is not worth even wasting the time trying. raiding is the only effective method of attack making the 'attack' feature redundant.

When you view a rivals profile it should not display 'gold' it should be 'unprotected gold'.

This makes it so that players that forget to vault their money can be taught a lesson and people saving for upgrades over their vault will struggle to do so like prior to the extensive protection.

socpa
08-20-2013, 12:11 PM
Make incentives for leveling up. Right now, it is a punishment and no one wants to do this stupid LTQ because of that, you are losing money Gree. Few ideas below:

- The higher the level, alliance can be larger, (Example: level 100 -125 = Alliance of 550, level 125-150 = Alliance of 600, and so on) This is just an example doesn't have to be exactly like this.

- 1% increase of your stats per level increase. Don’t know if this is a good idea, but just throwing in out there.

Wishful thinking.

Level 159 at the moment with a 2.20/2.16 M in a/d. Will be skipping the latest LTQ.

Shluggy
08-20-2013, 12:21 PM
I know there's been a few of these but wanted to again put out a few ideas for some tweaks for improvement and have people add or comment and maybe gree might consider miracles happen.

1. Make different tiers of officers ex. A first class officer with founder status able to upgrade bonuses(maybe), give people the boot or at the very least the option to build walls. Second class officer recruitment abilities. Third class officer just a title with no perks either say a probation class officer or the title for rewards sake, accomplishment for something.

2. For the love of god make a system notification for people joining and leaving guilds just like for donations. Do you have any idea how hard it is to scroll through 50ppl to find the single person that is missing like &$*#%* need I say more?

3. Private message option would be nice even though most have an external chat

If anyone else would like to add or trash these ideas feel free the first 2 points are the ones I really wanted to make.

I whole heartedly agree with number one!! I would also like to add that different types of officers could be the way to go. Like a treasurer who is in charge of buying bonuses, a recruitment officer in charge of well erm recruitment. There are many more there can be too.
Your number 2, I have an idea that would help you on this. Join a guild where no one wants to leave!
Number 3, why would you want this if you do have a chat client. I find it extremely useful that KA doesn't have a private message system. You kind of do anyway, the guild chat is only for your guild.

EVERYONE!! This thread is a good idea and is for future thought and ideas not just for trashing Gree and the mistakes that have already gone and past. Get over em, move on people. It's thread's like this that are enlightening and might just help the game progress in the way we all want it to. Slim chance I know but if you don't ask you don't get at all!

Colony Colonel
08-20-2013, 12:24 PM
Maybe not just officer status but ranks in general. start as a private work your way up, corporal, sergeant and colonel ;)

phopjon
08-20-2013, 12:26 PM
I whole heartedly agree with number one!! I would also like to add that different types of officers could be the way to go. Like a treasurer who is in charge of buying bonuses, a recruitment officer in charge of well erm recruitment. There are many more there can be too.

++. All for this.

Shluggy
08-20-2013, 12:54 PM
Maybe not just officer status but ranks in general. start as a private work your way up, corporal, sergeant and colonel ;)

Ooooooh good one!!!! And they have to do all the jobs to be eligible for the next rank! i.e. recruit 3 people, buy 10 walls, (not that we use them lol but an idea)

myxzyden
08-20-2013, 01:26 PM
Fantastic idea!!!!

tonyy1
08-20-2013, 02:01 PM
I would love to not to have to "police" the donations tab, and take into account level of course, but I know we suggest 50k per day for members and 100+ for officers, I would love to make it a percentage of IPH for members and higher of course for officers. and the same for guild quests.... I would love to be able to separate who contributed kills for which quests and not just guild points overall...
lastly a system to send messages to the guild "other" than guild chat sometimes with so many players if u miss a day on talkative days you've possibly missed valuable information. I can't tell you how many times I've tried to explain to new players how the boss events work and how to wait that first session after the 3rd attack to gain an extra attack.

Colony Colonel
08-20-2013, 02:53 PM
I would love to not to have to "police" the donations tab, and take into account level of course, but I know we suggest 50k per day for members and 100+ for officers, I would love to make it a percentage of IPH for members and higher of course for officers. and the same for guild quests.... I would love to be able to separate who contributed kills for which quests and not just guild points overall...
lastly a system to send messages to the guild "other" than guild chat sometimes with so many players if u miss a day on talkative days you've possibly missed valuable information. I can't tell you how many times I've tried to explain to new players how the boss events work and how to wait that first session after the 3rd attack to gain an extra attack.

I don't think that GREE will ever make the donations custom made for the benefit of your guild and making the management easier.

spreadsheets are your best friend!

Murderer of Bunnies
08-20-2013, 02:53 PM
I agree Officers should be able to build walls they should also be able to mutiny not that my guild has that issue

sousas
08-20-2013, 04:42 PM
Add new buildings called "wall section", and "wall corner". Then allow players to build them in their cities, to surround everything they wish to protect.

The wall would only give a defense bonus if it is a closed circle. Defense bonus would be a % of the player defense stats, starting at 5%. Upgrades would be available at 2% each upgrade level until a max of 25%. Wall strenght upgrades would only work if all sections of closed circle were at least at that level. Same would happen if a wall section were attacked and destroyed.

There would be only 4 wall corners to enforce that only one closed wall would bring the bonus to the protected building(s).

Each section would cost at least 100k, & upgrades would be quite expensive too. Protecting a manor would require at least 8 wall section and 4 wall corner.

Would love to have my city protected by a huge strong Byzantine wall. :)

Valid or
08-20-2013, 09:49 PM
A refresh button on guild cht.
In game private messaging.
General guild message, from officers to members, either flash across the screen, or to your news feed.

serena
08-20-2013, 09:59 PM
I would like to be able to search my allies by name, or even if they were listed in alphabetical order that would be something. Scrolling through the list is so time consuming.

Also I think the guild founder should be able to remove or suspend a player from participating in battles during war. In our sister guild one of the new recruits was declaring war after war constantly, was ignoring instructions from the officers and spoiled the event for the other members.

Shluggy
08-21-2013, 03:11 AM
I would like to be able to search my allies by name, or even if they were listed in alphabetical order that would be something. Scrolling through the list is so time consuming.

Also I think the guild founder should be able to remove or suspend a player from participating in battles during war. In our sister guild one of the new recruits was declaring war after war constantly, was ignoring instructions from the officers and spoiled the event for the other members.

Totally agree with both of these ideas!!!
The allies list is a joke! When we get to 500 and want to be 499 it's difficult, can't just delete the first person! Then when adding an ally, try finding them again grrrr, really annoying!
Suspending an ally is a great idea too! For so many reasons!!!

anchlovi
08-21-2013, 03:19 AM
Display own guild wall status and guardian status, currently only opponent guild wall and guardian status are visible

tonyy1
08-21-2013, 03:30 AM
Your wall status is visible under the war list, either active destroyed or none just as you see theirs?

anchlovi
08-21-2013, 03:36 AM
Your wall status is visible under the war list, either active destroyed or none just as you see theirs?

I want to see the actual status of it. many times you see them scoring points and you have no idea how. Same goes for the guardian

MindMachine
08-21-2013, 05:47 AM

I think he's referring to the one that can be seen in the War List tab where there is health bar of the Wall and Guild Guardian..

Orsmo
08-21-2013, 05:53 AM
Tournament / championship quest. When I hit the fight button, how about sorting by the number of allies and not level. I had to wait for wars to find enough players with 500 allies.

Paladeacon
08-21-2013, 03:35 PM
Okay, I'm not actually proposing this nor am I even condoning it, but... this crazy idea popped into my head and I thought: Damn, that would be some whack sh*t!

What if players could not only win gold and the occasional box item from raiding but could also win gems from the player they were raiding (assuming he/she had any at the time)? Like I said, I'm not sure I would like this myself and I can't really imagine Gree implementing it, but it would definitely spice things up and probably create some serious feuds.

sousas
08-21-2013, 03:46 PM
That idea came to mind but in a different way.

A building that would give 1 gem every day (lets face it, is not much & is no different from tapjoy hits), but that could be subject to raid.

E-I
08-21-2013, 04:18 PM
What if players could not only win gold and the occasional box item from raiding but could also win gems from the player they were raiding?

People would stop buying gems and the game would be shut down.

STRIDER 1
08-21-2013, 05:29 PM
#1 and #2 are good. No need for #3. Everyone uses 3rd party apps for that.

dstrbdsuperman
08-21-2013, 08:20 PM
I think that they should make it so that you could see how long and how much it costs to upgrade something while you are waiting for an upgrade to finish. That way you could plan your next move in the upgrade dance. It stinks having to search around for how much something costs to upgrade when you could be using that time to upgrade.

aephlux
08-21-2013, 08:56 PM
Using power attack, you will need 100% of your health which equates to 4x normal attack. But when using PA it will only add 50% to your attack score and the cp is the same as 1 normal attack. I think the cp gain should be 50% too if not 4x more than normal attack. Just my thoughts...

candii
08-21-2013, 09:59 PM
i will probably add more later when I can remember.

treat your customers with respect and dignity
communicate better with your customers
add support employees so you can respond in a reasonable time
Add forum admins to provide more detailed answers to serious questions and concerns
update the FAQ to explain mysteries like "what does hero defense stat do?"
improve automated replies to support tickets
add more gold and honor units. there should be units for every unit building level for all classes
consolidate the bonus list on profile stat page
make it easier to move buildings
figure out a solution for stat inflation
add commas everywhere they are missing
figure out a way to make casualty rate meaningful
figure out a way to make defense buildings meaningful
increase the top level beyond 200
put a refresh button on every screen that doesn't have one
add an option to disable the attack button
make the stats tab the default when visiting profile even if you have skill points to spend
add a chat tab to the war section
add the battle timer to the war list tab
leave guild member cp data up after war event ends
make the leaderboard real time so we know where we stand
show a number for HP or energy or health remaining everywhere there is a bar
add a confirm button for gem spending
move gems spending buttons away from other buttons
add upgrade time and cost info to building popup on first tap even if not currently upgrading
add better music
add new guild bonuses
add new buildings

Alexius
08-21-2013, 10:19 PM
I play the game on silent for a reason

Bluedood
08-21-2013, 10:24 PM
I play the game on silent for a reason

Because you play at work or in the grocery store Or any other place where the music and gold jingle when you collect would draw looks?

:)

That's why my sound is off

My2cents
08-21-2013, 10:52 PM
This would probably benefit the if guild, but how about building alliances with other guilds and create huge armies for battle. Use entire guilds as wall hitters entire guild for scouters, and so forth.

custos
08-22-2013, 12:55 AM
i will probably add more later when I can remember.

figure out a solution for stat inflation

What's wrong with stat inflation? That's how every RPG works. That first great weapon you get in Fable, Skyrim, Fallout, etc. will soon be junk as the next great thing comes along. Stat inflation (increasingly better loot) is a primary mechanism to keep RPGs interesting. Imagine if all the units were still A/D less than 200 and the weapons and armor were all A/D less than 20 like when the game first started. I think most people would find that boring. Mind you, I do lament my now useless Dragon army, and don's even get me started on High Priests. :)

Goliathlefou
08-22-2013, 01:31 AM
I also play without the sound.

Lego
08-22-2013, 04:52 AM
One change i would make that i think would change the game for the better is the way you attack and raid other players. I think you should only be able to see players stats if they are on your friend list. Otherwise if you see a level 3 manor ready to collect, you have to take a chance and risk that you are stronger than that player. The more you raid you would get to know the stats. As it is now, you simply click and decide if the player is well below or not. As a player that likes to raid, i think it would bring a lot more risk vs reward to it.

Johan -
08-22-2013, 05:00 AM
One change i would make that i think would change the game for the better is the way you attack and raid other players. I think you should only be able to see players stats if they are on your friend list. Otherwise if you see a level 3 manor ready to collect, you have to take a chance and risk that you are stronger than that player. The more you raid you would get to know the stats. As it is now, you simply click and decide if the player is well below or not. As a player that likes to raid, i think it would bring a lot more risk vs reward to it.

How it is now, I can have the choice to attack or not, think that's ok. What is the advantage to push the button and just see what happens...maybe I win, maybe I lose...We have enough gambing games already.

There are many players with (very ) low stats for their level, that would mean that from the 20x raid, they maybe can win 1 time..what is the fun in that for them??? I think free players have more than enough disavantage already, don't make it worse for them...
This game was originally ment for everyone, not only for the players who can spend money on it.

candii
08-22-2013, 05:10 AM
add a view rival profile button to the battle list so you can view without first visiting kingdom

universosandrix
08-22-2013, 05:42 AM

1. Make different tiers of officers ex. A first class officer with founder status able to upgrade bonuses(maybe), give people the boot or at the very least the option to build walls. Second class officer recruitment abilities. Third class officer just a title with no perks either say a probation class officer or the title for rewards sake, accomplishment for something.

I completely agree with ideas 1 and 2. Regarding the second one, why is it that in donations, once someone leaves, the info disappear, and regarding guild points, the info is in there although the name is empty? And it's not a bad idea that guild points don't disappear, as once this player comes back, he regains his points. Why not donations? The only thing I'd suggest is maybe let the officers (or maybe just one type of officer) be able to delete the desired info (people who will never come back...), as they have in the guild chat.

And another idea is that, in wars, the officers should be able to buy walls, and not only the founder. When you have different teams in the guild, that option would give more flexibility. And also, have the option to change roles (basically, founder, officer, GG...)

Kronous
08-22-2013, 06:12 AM
Great Idea!!!!!

With the stupid vault of 1.3m it has become near on impossible to hunt for a player that is overvault therefore it is not worth even wasting the time trying. raiding is the only effective method of attack making the 'attack' feature redundant.

When you view a rivals profile it should not display 'gold' it should be 'unprotected gold'.

This makes it so that players that forget to vault their money can be taught a lesson and people saving for upgrades over their vault will struggle to do so like prior to the extensive protection.

Kronous
08-22-2013, 06:16 AM
This would definately bring back some of the challenge! Would change the way may play, for sure.

Alexius
08-22-2013, 08:03 AM
Because you play at work or in the grocery store Or any other place where the music and gold jingle when you collect would draw looks?

:)

That's why my sound is off

You've got my number there! Haha, I play everywhere, anywhere, all the time. Even at home I keep the sound off though.

Orsmo
08-23-2013, 08:45 AM
Donate all button for stones like the one for orbs.

horse
08-23-2013, 10:27 AM
Make a building that make upgrades faster

Darth Randy
08-24-2013, 05:07 PM
Didn't read the whole thread so apologies if this idea has already been tossed out but the stats on hero weapons should be level based, ie, instead of Amazing sword of uberness 155/105 it would be (lvl*.75)/(lvl*.50). As far as hero weapons go, I also think they should have a greater factor in attacks on the elite.

Eunuchorn
08-24-2013, 07:48 PM
Or make box events based on how many of the boxes you actually collect. This would force people to level rather than waste 25 gems for 75 honor/2000 gold

zach123
08-24-2013, 10:55 PM
Add officer tiers or add privileges that can be earned by donating x amount of money set by founder and a way to prevent people from declaring war all the time.

itsaklayton
08-24-2013, 11:17 PM
^^^^^^^^^^100%

Darth Randy
08-24-2013, 11:42 PM
To add to what many others have said, starting wars needs some level of protection, I had a newb starting wars and wasting our walls and overall ruining the event for me.